Sign in to follow this  
kavoven

Stargate Universe [SG:U]

Still, Season 5 of SGA had more viewers than SGU season 1 (both in avarage)

I think those numbers are enough...

As much as I would have loved to see SGA continue, I seriously would prefer it over SGU anytime, the ratings did progressively get worse and worse over the seasons in the US thus making the producers work on something else. Hopefully once the all clear is given they'll make the SGA movie they've been talking about for a few years!

You mean Stargate:Extinction? I think that was supposed to start filming last year, but it got delayed due to the bad economy or something. :(

Hopefully they won't cancel it completely.

There is no date set for extinction. Its rather possible that they start filming the new SG:1 film, but even that isn't for sure.

SG1 i've watched over and over, and i'd watch it again, however for some reason Atlantis, especially Season 5 didn't catch me too well, and I would think twice before watching it again.

SGU is quite a different show, im pretty happy with it. If I want old-school, i'll put on SG1 :)

Still, Season 5 of SGA had more viewers than SGU season 1 (both in avarage)

I think those numbers are enough...

How can you have those figures when season 1 hasn't finished yet?

You mean Stargate:Extinction? I think that was supposed to start filming last year, but it got delayed due to the bad economy or something. :(

Hopefully they won't cancel it completely.

Yeah I do, its been put on the backburner because of financial difficulty at MGM which is also responsible for the James Bond franchise being heavily delayed. I just hope that they make it at some stage as it'd be good to see how they wrap up some of the story lines.

There is no date set for extinction. Its rather possible that they start filming the new SG:1 film, but even that isn't for sure.

Unless MGM is sorted out financially we won't see either :(

Holy shit this weeks episode was frekin awesome!

Im so suprised by the episode i had to watch it again! :butbut:

i dont understand why you guys didnt get the episode when england did

Good too see some old faces :yay:

Really good episode this time! :)

They keep ending on the climax of scene's ... I won't be able to cope when they do it at the end of Season 1! :eek:

Really good episode this time! :)

Agreed, it was awesome. :)

But Young really should have vented the atmosphere in the gate room when he had the chance.

They keep ending on the climax of scene's ... I won't be able to cope when they do it at the end of Season 1! :eek:

I bet there'll be a cliffhangar.

In one of the trailers they showed Young resigned his command

Agreed, it was awesome. :)

But Young really should have vented the atmosphere in the gate room when he had the chance.

Agreed.

Wondering why they just didn't remove the stones...

"This is my lieutenant Varrow, safe him!"

*Camera show's a guy on the floor that has been shot in the upper torso*

"He's badly wounded."

th_master.jpg

I thought it was a good episode but,

That was one of the most easily defend-able positions in military history. I wish he would've a.) vented the room when they got there, let them fall unconscious and then captured them, b.) vented the room before they got there and let the same thing happen, c.) had men positioned in the room to shoot them as they came through.

I understand that the episode would've been pretty boring but there at least could've been some unforeseen circumstance that could've thwarted that plan instead of him being totally incompetent.

I thought it was a good episode but,

That was one of the most easily defend-able positions in military history. I wish he would've a.) vented the room when they got there, let them fall unconscious and then captured them, b.) vented the room before they got there and let the same thing happen, c.) had men positioned in the room to shoot them as they came through.

I understand that the episode would've been pretty boring but there at least could've been some unforeseen circumstance that could've thwarted that plan instead of him being totally incompetent.

Aye he was gonna do that until he saw that Telford was with them. Not sure why he did'nt do it anyway as Jack told him he should of and I agree! And they did seem to lose the ship rather easy, I just can't wait to watch it next week now :)

It would have been nice if there had been a second gate on the ship, hidden somewhere in the areas they didn't explore, yet. :)

But I agree with you.

i just hope they get rid of chloe(looking promising atm), then i can fully enjoy this show:shine:

I am really sick of the dumb damsel in distress storylines she gets.

"This is my lieutenant Varrow, safe him!"

*Camera show's a guy on the floor that has been shot in the upper torso*

"He's badly wounded."

ROFL TY CAPTN OBVIOUS!:shine: that was the dumbest line this first season:P

Kiva can come and invade my ship anytime ;)

Hehe, for my part i don't call it a ship :popup:

Hehe, for my part i don't call it a ship :popup:

Why not? Maneuver it carefully into Kivas wormhole and you could discover exciting new dimensions!

Kiva or Lt Boobs ... Hmmmmmm

Why not both :cool:

:yay:

Gah! I'm in Europe for a number of months and have no access...It's going to be hard for me to stay out of this thread. :( You guys aren't helping; by the sounds of it, I'm missing a lot.

Abs

Gah! I'm in Europe for a number of months and have no access...It's going to be hard for me to stay out of this thread. :( You guys aren't helping; by the sounds of it, I'm missing a lot.

Abs

I don't know if this works in Europe but here you go SyFy Rewind

I don't know if this works in Europe but here you go SyFy Rewind

Not available in Germany, as was to be expected.