Sign in to follow this  
kavoven

Stargate Universe [SG:U]

maybe try a proxy site?

No need. *cough*

I really just tested it to see if it would actually work from Europe. (Fat chance.)

I don't know if this works in Europe but here you go SyFy Rewind

That'll only work in the US due to licenseing laws :-/

I guess the best way to look at it is that you won't have to wait long for season 2 to start when you get back. I know when I watch the last episode this week its going to end on a cliffhanger and then for 7 weeks I'll be left wondering whats happened! Happened all the time with SG1 and SGA :butbut:

That'll only work in the US due to licenseing laws :-/

I guess the best way to look at it is that you won't have to wait long for season 2 to start when you get back. I know when I watch the last episode this week its going to end on a cliffhanger and then for 7 weeks I'll be left wondering whats happened! Happened all the time with SG1 and SGA :butbut:

I didn't think it would I was just hoping.

Yeah I am about 99% sure it will be a cliffhanger too. 7 Weeks isn't that long to wait though. It could be worse.

Funny story - the last episode is just on TV in Germany :)

---------- Post added at 22:04 ---------- Previous post was at 21:23 ----------

Though this was again a very good episode, the whole concept of enemies taking over the whole ship is more than ridiculous....

Oh and nice cliffhangar...

The season finale was pretty awesome

It seems as though everyone's life is hanging in the balance now.

I still have mixed feelings about this show. Something seems a bit "off" to me but I can't put my finger on what it actually is.

Wait a minute. Why on earth is Eli carrying that one wounded person around the ship?

The wounded person is absolutely useless, and Eli is just getting even more lost in that colossal ship by wandering around for no good reason particular.

Also, I have to admit that Tamara/that-fking-medic is absolutely annoying.

I mean, in 20 minute marker or something, when the wounded guy was about to say "thank you" she just went "BAWWWW I'M BETTER THAN YOU BAWW I DON'T NEED YOUR THANKS!"

Just incredibly annoying.

I wonder if they're actually going to kill off that many members of the main cast in the first season! The season finale was definitely worth watching and I can't wait to see season 2 :)

Awesome episode, definitely a great end for the first season because it pretty much promises that things aren't going to be the same when the series returns. (Unless they pull a big cop-out. I hope not.)

That last scene was fucking intense. You could really see how Col Young looked broken. Insane acting.

I still have mixed feelings about this show. Something seems a bit "off" to me but I can't put my finger on what it actually is.

I think i know what you mean. For almost everything that happened during the first half i had "Far fetched" in mind.

I mean, where the hell did those guys come from anyway? (Missed the first few minutes). Then the constant caving to their demands bothered me. Then a few other things like: Why the hell aren't parts with disabled live support systems (correct translation?) cold and dark? And why does Eli press some random buttons in the first place knowing more than half of the ship isn't pressurized?

Don't get me wrong. I like plots that unfold and re knot again in a creative manner. But this one just seems to go through weekly author strike or something.

I think i know what you mean. For almost everything that happened during the first half i had "Far fetched" in mind.

I mean, where the hell did those guys come from anyway? (Missed the first few minutes). Then the constant caving to their demands bothered me. Then a few other things like: Why the hell aren't parts with disabled live support systems (correct translation?) cold and dark? And why does Eli press some random buttons in the first place knowing more than half of the ship isn't pressurized?

Don't get me wrong. I like plots that unfold and re knot again in a creative manner. But this one just seems to go through weekly author strike or something.

They came through the stargate like the crew already there did. The constant caving to their demands was to buy time to get them all into once place so they can vent out the atmosphere were they are killing them all, hence why they've surrendered themselves so easily.

And Eli has no way of knowing which doors are pressuriesd and which ones are'nt because they've never been that far into the ship before. There's nothing wrong with the plot you just have to think about it while your watching :)

They came through the stargate like the crew already there did. The constant caving to their demands was to buy time to get them all into once place so they can vent out the atmosphere were they are killing them all, hence why they've surrendered themselves so easily.

And Eli has no way of knowing which doors are pressuriesd and which ones are'nt because they've never been that far into the ship before. There's nothing wrong with the plot you just have to think about it while your watching :)

Yea but how did they figure out a way to reach the Destiny? Where did they stomp the energy out of the earth? I wouldn't have a problem if they were introduced a few episodes ago (maybe i missed that too i don't know).

But ok, the caving makes sense with the ultimate goal of wiping them into space.

What i mean is, Eli pressed some random buttons on the tranporter thingy while knowing that more than half of the ship isn't pressurized. Hence risking to be transported into unpressurized areas. It just makes sense at the end as cliffhanger for Scrott and Greer but imo its poor story.

Yea but how did they figure out a way to reach the Destiny? Where did they stomp the energy out of the earth? I wouldn't have a problem if they were introduced a few episodes ago (maybe i missed that too i don't know).

But ok, the caving makes sense with the ultimate goal of wiping them into space.

What i mean is, Eli pressed some random buttons on the tranporter thingy while knowing that more than half of the ship isn't pressurized. Hence risking to be transported into unpressurized areas. It just makes sense at the end as cliffhanger for Scrott and Greer but imo its poor story.

They were introduced several episodes ago. Daniel Jackson was even in the episode, when they tried to catch them on Earth. Then the group left Earth in an Alkesh, and went to another planet somewhere, that apparently had enough power to dial Destiny. Colonel Telford was brainwashed by the Lucian guys into giving them information on the Destiny, which was easy because he makes frequent trips there using the stones. He had been brainwashed for a long time, and was the person behind the Lucian attack on the Icarus site The brainwashing was "broken" when Telford's compartment had the O2 vented. Long story short, make sure you don't mis an episode or two next time.

Remember that Eli and Chloe were trying to run away from a gunfight when they got to the lift. Eli just mashed random buttons because he didn't have time to think about where they should go.

It's unreasonable to assume that people are able to make rational decisions 100% of the time.

Nice cliff hanger in the last episode . To be or not to be

executed by the lucian alliance firing squad

Season 2 trailer just out, but does'nt start till OCTOBER :'(

Remember that Eli and Chloe were trying to run away from a gunfight when they got to the lift. Eli just mashed random buttons because he didn't have time to think about where they should go.

It's unreasonable to assume that people are able to make rational decisions 100% of the time.

Nah still doesn't make sense to me. :D

Don't get me wrong. I'm really trying to enjoy it. The mix between Star Trek Voyager and Stargate is refreshingly new after seasons of going through the gate and something happening.

I just doesn't help having that "far fetched" feeling. The last episode didn't pull me in up until the half time.

Anyone notice Robert Knepper as one of the Lucian Alliance dudes in that trailer? Wonder how he got onboard...

For those that dont know he played T'Bag in Prison Break.

robert-knepper-tabg-poze-prison-break.jpg

Edited by Shadow.D. ^BOB^

Anyone notice Robert Knepper as one of the Lucian Alliance dudes in that trailer? Wonder how he got onboard...

For those that dont know he played T'Bag in Prison Break.

http://www.watchheroesonline.com/uploads/images/robert-knepper-tabg-poze-prison-break.jpg

Yeah, they introduce quite a few new characters in Season 2 :yay:

Edited by Infam0us

well i would say that the whole 'defense of Destiny' was pure fail orchestra ...

not single booby trap used in gate room, not single nade exploding ...

also i'm not shocked some of the actors want to bail out of the show anymore

well i would say that the whole 'defense of Destiny' was pure fail orchestra ...

not single booby trap used in gate room, not single nade exploding ...

also i'm not shocked some of the actors want to bail out of the show anymore

What booby traps have we seen so far? They were going to vent the atmosphere in the room but did'nt because they just got David back and did'nt want to kill him or rush. They used flashbangs aswell in the first part of the assault :)

What booby traps have we seen so far? They were going to vent the atmosphere in the room but did'nt because they just got David back and did'nt want to kill him or rush. They used flashbangs aswell in the first part of the assault :)

Some boards or planks against the doors to barricade them in, in case of a breach, would have prevented those grenades thrown by the Lucien Alliance to bounce back in towards themselves. And that's just off the top of my head.

Abs

Some boards or planks against the doors to barricade them in, in case of a breach, would have prevented those grenades thrown by the Lucien Alliance to bounce back in towards themselves. And that's just off the top of my head.

Abs

Huh? The ship ain't made of wood.