Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Dragon Rising has been released

What happened to you Templar? Are you bored of fame, or looking here for suckers to buy your mission? Yes, I know, you tired of DR s***.

around here, if you dont like ARMA2, then you :

-are not be playing it right

-havent played it enough

-dont know how to play

-cant hack the realism

it cant POSSIBLY be that you just dont like it. after all, ARMA2 is perfect in everyway, and has everything anyone could ever want.

/sarcasm

Gulag : its known in most parts of the world as the Christmas break

ArmA II is far from perfect. I haven't heard anyone say it is perfect in this thread yet. What they are saying, however, is that between ArmA II and DR there is no competition at all. ArmA II is the blatantly obvious victor, even in it's current state.

read the responses after someone says they dont like it

"you just need to play it different"

"you just dont know how to play"

"you just got scared cos of the learning curve"

"you just need to play it more"

blah blah blah

get my point? According to these people, you cant just not like the game, there MUST be something wrong with YOU if you dont like it.

Actually, around here if you dont like ArmA2... you probably need to find some other place to hang out as this is the forum for ArmA2 fans.

Run along now kids. Pappa's had enough.

read the responses after someone says they dont like it

"you just need to play it different"

"you just dont know how to play"

"you just got scared cos of the learning curve"

"you just need to play it more"

blah blah blah

get my point? According to these people, you cant just not like the game, there MUST be something wrong with YOU if you dont like it.

Yes, they may have said that. But judging from your thread you don't actually know how to play it and gave up part way through. If you put the effort in that you have with DR, you might actually enjoy the game. For some reason you want to do that with DR, but not ArmA II...

So what is this "learning curve" ?

And how should i prove you that i put enough time into ArmA2 ?

If i would say "ArmA2 is a real sim and a fantastic game" you would think i have put more time in it.

Just because i dont like all aspects of the game doesent mean the i diddent played it enough. I played CWC a lot and i nearly read the hole ArmA2 manual so i think there isent something i dont know about it.

Maybe you can tell me what else i have to learn so i fully enjoy ArmA2 ?

I have even done a Coop mission for ArmA2:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=81414

The learning curve.... well i can't say how long it takes for people to get the hang of ArmA 2 and learn the commands etc. but the fact is it's not something you learn in 10 minutes and that scare some people away.

When you say your missing things like being flanked or surprised attacked in ArmA 2 then i got the feeling you haven't spent that much time in it.

templargfx you are practicing masochism - you're still lovin DR so much that you even try to convince Arma2 masochists die hard fanboys in their own temple of love forum! Guess you like to feel the Arma2 whip once a day :cool:

I just love throwing bits out there, sitting back, and watching them all jump on it. its entertainment (something I didnt get from ARMA2, gotta get my money's worth somewhere :p)

oh come on, you dont really care what I didnt like, you just want to try and find more stuff to flame me over

No, you say you find DR entertaining, yet I can't see anything about it that's entertaining. You don't find ArmA II entertaining, yet I can see every reason why it's entertaining. Therefore, I'm asking why exactly you don't like ArmA II.

Hey Templar, I buy your i7 processor, you do not sell it? However it is too strong for DR crap.

No, you say you find DR entertaining, yet I can't see anything about it that's entertaining. You don't find ArmA II entertaining, yet I can see every reason why it's entertaining. Therefore, I'm asking why exactly you don't like ArmA II.

he's just trolling now.

Hey Templar, I buy your i7 processor, you do not sell it? However it is too strong for DR crap.

huh?

------------------

he's just trolling now.

Who, me? Or Templar? :confused:

He does not like Arma2 because he don't knows what "buttons" to use, too hard.:butbut:

I just love throwing bits out there, sitting back, and watching them all jump on it. its entertainment

LOL, if that's not the dictionary definition of a troll, I don't know what is. At least he admits it, though.

Still think it's a shame you didn't like ArmA2, templar, especially after all those self-confessed man-hours you put in on OpFlash and ArmA, but it *is* so radically, totally, utterly and completely different from those two previous games, so, y'know, I'm not surprised you found the latest incarnation so very very hard to get into and play...

Admit it Tempy (:ill:), you're loving the attention. Gone a bit barren over at the CM forums. Fame is only worthwhile if there are plenty of people to acknowledge it. So you head here to feed your ego. You really aren't that important. Just another nob on the net.

On a positive note this thread's almost on 3000 replies. Which would indicate that some people have spent more time on this one thread than others have spent actually playing the well marketed turd that is, an always will be, Dragon Rising.

He does not like Arma2 because he don't knows what "buttons" to use, too hard.:butbut:

see, told you. you cant just not like this game. Its like your all members of some fanatical cult

--

I was all for not coming back here, until several of you decided to insult me for no reason other than I made a mission for Dragon Rising

Edited by templargfx

Yet, when I ask why you don't like it, you seem to avoid the question.

How fanboys look from the viewpoint of publishers/developers:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qttro8y4RPs&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qttro8y4RPs&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qttro8y4RPs

;)

The learning curve.... well i can't say how long it takes for people to get the hang of ArmA 2 and learn the commands etc. but the fact is it's not something you learn in 10 minutes and that scare some people away.

When you say your missing things like being flanked or surprised attacked in ArmA 2 then i got the feeling you haven't spent that much time in it.

Yes i used that commands, but my team never does what i want them to do.

I fell all the time they are just ballast for me and they hardly survive the first contact with the enemy. Thats why i gave up playing ArmA2 in the SP modus.

Yes, i got flanked and suprised in ArmA2 too, but i nerver felt like im in the middle of some combat with my squad helping me and act clever.

I never had long firefights where i have to retreat or have to use my full firepower against a dug in enemy.

And thats all relating to the SP modus of ArmA2 !