Sign in to follow this  
wiggum2

Operation Mothra [2 Player Coop]

OPERATION MOTHRA v1.1

arma6jax6.jpg

The tensions between Chernarus and the renegade Province of Astrachan get worse. We expect a attack from the insurgent at Chernarus within the next 24h. At the little island Utes is the hole Air-Force of Astrachan is based. 2h ago a secret Operation to destroy the airfield was allowed by the President of the United States.

The Russians have send two modern TUNGUSKA AA-Tanks to the insurgents at Utes, but they should not be combat-ready now. You know we cant take the risc of a shot down aircraft, thats why you should destroy them first. We expect nearly 100 hostile fighters at the island.

! Ingame still German language only !

Your Mission:

1. Destroy the both TUNGUSKA AA Tanks that are deployed at the airfield.

2. Accord the approval for a airstrike on the infrastructure of the airfield to a F-117 with your radio.

3. Go to the evacuation point and call a Bell UH-1Y to leave the island.

Required Addons:

ACE2

ACEX

CBA

New in v1.1:

- Added ACE2 weaponcrates

- Added new noise Radio-Chatter Sounds from the great mission Dungeon & Dragon by nominesine, i hope thats ok.

- Redone briefing

- Other small fixes

Please report all bugs or things you dont like !

Armaholic mirror:

- Operation Mothra Co-02 (@) v1.1

Edited by Wiggum

2. Accord the approval for a airstrike on the infrastructure of the airfield to a F-117.

Also at least the first part of this mission is extremely easy in 1.03 due to AI being blind at night. Also the helo pickup won't work and the mission will not end even though all tasks appear as complete.

Edited by galzohar

Maybe with Zeus AI (or even ACE) it will actually be challenging again...

Did you play it with vanilla or ACE? Because ACE also seems to have some AI improvements. In vanilla the AI are (or at least were in 1.03/1.04) practically blind at night which made the mission very easy (as opposed to 1.02 where they would see you quite well if not too well).

Ok we finished it. It turns out we tried it the hard way - the solution was to use some of the modern weaponry in those crates ;-)

Hi guys,

i will rework my mission for the ACE2 Mod !

Will be aviable soon...

Edited by Wiggum

OPERATION MOTHRA v1.1 released !

New in v1.1:

- Added ACE2 weaponcrates

- Added new noise Radio-Chatter Sounds from the great mission Dungeon & Dragon by nominesine, i hope thats ok.

- Redone briefing

- Other small fixes

Look at the first post for more informations.