Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

very nice work there ...

thank you.

my photographers and testers do my addons a great deal of justice.

Thanks for the posting mack

RACS is high quality mod makers I love to play it when its done, another one of my absolute favourites for sure. All this looks great. :)

very nice work there ...

Thanks Dwarden for the comment. I'm just showing off Wld427's and others hard work! I use alot of mods for added realism, many of which I have posted credit to in other posts on this thread.

thought about automated bofors like used on some of the navy in service?

That would just be sick CRASH! But, a great idea nonetheless. I cannot speak for Wld and the other PRACS modders and I'm not entirely sure a land-mount was ever used for the naval Bofors. I of course could be wrong in that regard.

Thank you mankyle for taking care of the links for the naval vessel threads!

Thanks for the posting mack

Thanks for saying so Wld and again, it's my pleasure to show off yours and other modders terrific work!

Thanks opffever for the comment.

Anyway I could get my hands on some of the units to take some screenshots of for you wld?

The BAM patrol ship comes with the FFAA mod

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11124&highlight=FFAA+MOD

The Royal Australian Navy and Royal New Zealand Navy ANZAC frigates come with the ANZAC mod

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=93294

And the Arleigh burke like ship model comes with stock Arma 2. I will always refuse to call that model an AEGIS destroyer cause has only a partial (very partial) resemblance to a real Arleigh Burke Class destroyer

Unfortunately that model is extremely bad done and would be playable only after a lot of tweaking and lot of work. It's not worth the effort

Hey, thanks a bunch mankyle. :)

Hey a while ago I was reading something about many models wont be released cause the creator is earning his moeney with them, and with a new tool everybody could use and sell them.

Do the Mirages also belong to these models or will they be released?

And I think there was a MiG-21 too.

Hey a while ago I was reading something about many models wont be released cause the creator is earning his moeney with them, and with a new tool everybody could use and sell them.

Do the Mirages also belong to these models or will they be released?

And I think there was a MiG-21 too.

Wrong mod, this was RKSL Studio

If anyone is interested i can still use some help as always.

I am currently down battling health issues and i want to see alot of this stuff start moving towards OA comaptability.

If anyone is interested in helping update the configs and help out with making the thermal textures please contact me.

I am currently down battling health issues ....

Speedy recovery to ya! :)

NOTE: Sorry about the lack of screenshots, I've been busy with some other things in real-life, so let's continue the tour of RACS units in Chernarus!

Continuing the tour, I get back in the Landrover and we head back down the two-track leading to the base of the hill and I trail-blaze it across a field to the base's Ejército Médico Quirúrgico del Hospital (EMQH) or translated as we would say in English Medical Army Surgical Hospital (MASH). Several M113 Ambulances are ready to transport wounded RACS or other allied soldiers. I am afraid they will see some use.

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss25/bryinmich/ArmA/Chernarus-M-113Ambulances.jpg

Front of the main EMQH of the RACS forces operating in Chernarus. Flags of the Kingdom of Sahrani, Republic of Chernarus, the Royal Sahrani Red Cross, and NATO flutter in the breeze. Not all of the surgical facilities have been deployed as they will be trucked in by container trucks later in the day after they have been offloaded off of the Isolda.

http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss25/bryinmich/ArmA/Chernarus-EjrcitoMdicoQuirrgicodelHospitalEMQH.jpg

Next up will be a preview of units of the rotary element of the Royal Army Corps Sahrani deployed to Chernarus. I've been busy testing the latest test release on these, so it might be a few days or more for screenshots.

Edited by Sgt Mack

where i really need help the most is in the department of wheel and tire dammages. If i cannot get anyone to help out i will be forced to cut all non BIS wheeled vehicles fromt he mod. i really really dont want to have to do that.

where i really need help the most is in the department of wheel and tire dammages. If i cannot get anyone to help out i will be forced to cut all non BIS wheeled vehicles fromt he mod. i really really dont want to have to do that.

A quick search for the word WHEEL in the O2 section turned up a thread (created by you btw :S) in which it was described in detail on how to do it. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=95087&highlight=wheels

yeah exactly.....

now im asking for help implimenting it.

as above i am having health issues right now that prevent me from spending the hours necessary to complete the work at my computer.

now back to the question............................................

does anyone want to help.

duhhhhhhhhhhhh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah exactly.....

now im asking for help implimenting it.

Nope, not if thats how you respond to people.

@Mark XIII have some respect for addon makers, we do all of our addon making for our pleasure and to give something back to the community. You must understand if wld427 is ill at the moment he is only asking for some help.

Yeah true, but going "duhhhhhhhhh" doesn't help now does it? I mean I even wished him a speedy recovery. I mean jesus, I've been dealing with dysphagia (difficulty swallowing food) for over a month..doesn't mean I take it out on people sarcastically, ya know? Sick or not, a bit more politeness goes a long way. Unfortunately, people around here are growing more bitter than anything.

look

i dont need to be polite to anyone that wants to post stupid comments in my thread. Yes we grow bitter because all the absolute crap that gets posted around here. I didnt ask how it was done, i was very aware of the thread. hell i started it. i very clearly asked if anyone would like to help.

This i am sure goes back to a disagreement we had in the past over in the license thread.

and honestly if you dont like my responses you can very well move along too.

seems people around here these days jsut want want want. no one is willing to get involved in a project or even help out.

thank god for the guys ont the TFL forums or this thread would have been locked long ago.

and if anyone is interested i am dying of pancreatic cancer. sorrrry if im trying to finish up all the work before i move on to the after life. I have a right to be cranky.

Edited by wld427
stupid people causing stupid problems

[Just not worth the effort....]

Edited by Yokhanan

I don't give blank about whether this project is finished I just want u well and not to die. I thank you for the joy u given me with your work.

Wow I usually don't even bother responding/getting into it with people online but SERIOUSLY... how much of a touchy-feely person do you have to be to get all insulted by "duhhhh", especially when it wasn't even directed at you. Have you never spoken/joked with a friend in real life? Like I'm honestly having trouble figuring out how the previous few posts originated from a simple "duhhh". Regardless of who "started" it, how on earth do you get to be that sensitive. I mean holy crap if my dad and I got into it that easy we'd both be 6 feet under by now. If someone isn't calling you out just brush it off and move on, I'm sure there are better things to do than start eFights over something as trivial as "duhhh".

ANYWAY: The stuff is looking great wld, wish I could help but I don't even have enough time to work on my own stuff lately.

wld247: man... hope dies last. I know its rare in this case but keep on fighting and believing!

I can supply the vehicle with working wheel damage (pinz) along with MLOD and all the configs - most of that stuff can be copied to other vehicles? If that would help with the project. Mchide worked on that, oxygen is not exactly my strongest point.

Oh man.. We'd already seen too many good people depart the living world.. It is not that I say this because of your modding work, but because of you yourself, and all the effort you made, to make the world a happier place for all. Including the so-called enemies, on foreign soil. If the government would admit use of forbidden weaponry openly, then atleast you know whom to blame, instead of those appointed scapegoats living in the slumworld overseas..

Now.. With all due respect, I'd rather have things going like this, of which Project RACS is ov tremendous value: Why not cease fighting wars in real-life, put an end to the suffering, by waging wars no-matter what the cause would be, by having the belligirents fight it out online?? Saves money, saves lifes, saves all of us the suffering, and trauma's.

War hurts, and this WLD knows that all to well!! I demand respect for somebody who is willing to actively serve the right to fight for freedom! And who aims to fight injustice! War is wrong, but sitting around idle in your luxurious armchair, seeing the world around you being abused doing nothing is WORSE!!

This man needs no demands put on his shoulders.. All who dare to do so, please refrain from it.. Don't you stupid wankers get it?? This man has CANCER people.. potential deadly illness named CANCER!! Isn't that bad enough already?! First the poor man was incapasitated due to battle-scars. And now he had been diagnosed with cancer aswell..

And that for the freedom of otherwise hapless people, unable to fend for themselves under strict regime policies aimed to break down everything positive, we can imagine ourselves only by comparing it next to HELL!!

Mind if I applaud for those whom actively trying to combat hell on earth myself?? WLD, I do not intend to write you down as of yet man! You can overcome cancer, and like many you too deserve it!! War is bad we all know it, and we also know politicians are downright LIARS! Wether it was called Saddam Hussein and his Ba'ath Party gangmembers, or the local mayor of Shitville Texas wherefrom that reptile Bush had come from.. They all lie to earn a place in the hall of shame, over the backs off people purposedly lied to, to fight the wars they had started! No politician has ever fought on the frontlines themselves.. So why blame a hapless wounded, perhaps even mortal -- which I sincerely do NOT hope, when the blame has to be put somewhere else!?

Go ahead, and behave for once will ya? Thanks WLD for all stuff done so far, and first and foremost, If I were you, I would grind all things to a halt for now, first your own health has to be cranked up again. Those who're willing to hassle with you, should take note of this: Where were they when you asked THEM for help, to release your created addons earlier so THEY could play with it sooner?! These wankers promptly kept their mouth shut backthen, and should keep on doing so in current times aswell!

Whatever happens, I speaking on personal terms, will support you with merely wishing you well from a land abroad the ocean.. That is all I can do for now.. Good luck WLD!!

as Betsalel put it..... the fighting is jsut not worth the effort.... let it go....

i am still serious about the help though. if anyone wants to jump in or sees soemthing ive got they can use for thier own project.... we both can benefit by you finishing it.

honestly im surprised no one has been all over the SA-8....

oh well i guess.