Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

To all my friends out there who have worn the uniform in defense of the United States or anywhere they call home.

Happy Veterans Day.

Hello,

PRACS Team i m a great fan of your mod since ARMA

In ARMA we dont get a dedicated Attack Chopper.

Which attack chopper types we get ? which ones ar planned in ARMA 2?

Edited by Kasrkin85th

It hasn't been locked down yet as far as I know. Options being considered are - AH-64, AH-1(possibly an older version), Tiger, and.the Mangusta.

yeah...Happy Veterans Day! and thanks Wld and other fellow soldiers for your service...much appreciated!

Hi Project RACS team

First of all let me say thank you for your hard work over all these years, it is grealty appreciated by us, the silent majority of "mature" gamers.

On a side note I'm really disapointed to see the F18 cancelled because of some stupid kids. It is unfair to punish the whole community for the behaviour of a few.

Usually the dumbest speaks the loudest.

I personnaly don't feel responsible for what happened though I'm being punished just like if I was guilty.

This being said I respect your right to cancel anything you're working on wihtout even justifying yourself.

I wil never forget I'm just a player not contributing in any way to make the game better unlike you guys. I have a tremendous amount of respect for addon makers, working their ass off to bring outstanding content on the only game I play

My point is, after reading this and this you shouldn't have used the word "community". I really feel insulted when I see this. I consider myself as a member of this community, not an active member like you guys but still I don't diserve to be put in the same bag as these stupid kids.

As I said there's the "silent majority of mature gamers". You don't hear them much but still they are the majority of this community. They're no reason to link them with the loud minority of immature members.

Those members don't even diserve your attention, they don't diserve a single second of your time, ignore them as they're are obviously too young or too dumb to play this game.

In no way you should understand this post as a "please re-incorporate the F18". It is your descision, period.

I wish PRACS the best, I'm glad to hear your health problem are behind you and I hope I will enjoy the PRACS soon :)

ps : please excuse my local english

ps2 : As I said on the WIP thread, if you guys need some edited pics to advertise your mod I'd be more than happy to help.

@Macadam Cow

I don't think the offense is directed against you or me or others that are not very active on the forums, rather against little a**heads who don't put two matches in a cross and yabbling and nitpicking around how addons should be made/released/beta-tested...

We have a local idium for it; If it is not one's shirt, one should not put it on. Hope this make your day better.

Good to know you're in good health Eddie. Be well and don't neglect your studies too much for stupid "games" like some of us :D

Hi Project RACS team

First of all let me say thank you for your hard work over all these years, it is grealty appreciated by us, the silent majority of "mature" gamers.

On a side note I'm really disapointed to see the F18 cancelled because of some stupid kids. It is unfair to punish the whole community for the behaviour of a few.

Usually the dumbest speaks the loudest.

I personnaly don't feel responsible for what happened though I'm being punished just like if I was guilty.

This being said I respect your right to cancel anything you're working on wihtout even justifying yourself.

I wil never forget I'm just a player not contributing in any way to make the game better unlike you guys. I have a tremendous amount of respect for addon makers, working their ass off to bring outstanding content on the only game I play

My point is, after reading this and this you shouldn't have used the word "community". I really feel insulted when I see this. I consider myself as a member of this community, not an active member like you guys but still I don't diserve to be put in the same bag as these stupid kids.

As I said there's the "silent majority of mature gamers". You don't hear them much but still they are the majority of this community. They're no reason to link them with the loud minority of immature members.

Those members don't even diserve your attention, they don't diserve a single second of your time, ignore them as they're are obviously too young or too dumb to play this game.

In no way you should understand this post as a "please re-incorporate the F18". It is your descision, period.

I wish PRACS the best, I'm glad to hear your health problem are behind you and I hope I will enjoy the PRACS soon :)

ps : please excuse my local english

ps2 : As I said on the WIP thread, if you guys need some edited pics to advertise your mod I'd be more than happy to help.

By all means feel fre to join up at the TFL forums, beta test and post any screenies you wish.

Thanks for being a loyal supporter but in the end i truly do feel the community has changed. Not for better or worse. It has just plain changed.

@Banderas good to see you still around. PRACS has become my stress relief and side distraction from school and other things. Learning to better maximize my time with my family and love for modding has led me to a place of inner peace these days. The arma2\OA releases are not far away at all. Just some finalizing and small detail tweaks. I hope to begin releasing stuff within the next couple weeks.

Edited by wld427

Like Eddie said, your welcome to sign up on the Task Force Lion forums. It may be a day or two before I can get you the proper permissions to get the addons, because I'm stuck using my phone, and the administration control panel doesn't like that. It logs me out every 10 secods or so, so the process gets irritating.

Thanks guys, I will :)

I've already browsed your site several times and really enjoyed the

RACS in Chernarus; 2009 to Present made by Sgt. Mack

To be honest I didn't really used PRACS back in the ArmA1 days though I've download and enjoyed every single addon you released.

Don't know why I'm much more excited now, eheh, I guess I just grew up.

But I've always loved the concept of RACS and the freedom it gave you with the camo and the creation of an imaginary but yet realistic Army

Edited by Macadam Cow

I guess I just grew up.

precisely the type of members we are looking for :)

precisely the type of members we are looking for :)

Grown up or "just" grown up? :p

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Well, you need to have been a member of these forums for longer than a couple days. Just about everybody who currently has access is either an addonmaker, or is a member of this community who has been around for a while-long enough to ensure they are not going to steal the addons, or friends of somebody who is already a part of the group.

We expect a release fairly soon, so while you can't get in on beta testing, you will get some of them soon enough.

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

Thanks guys, I will :)

I've already browsed your site several times and really enjoyed the

RACS in Chernarus; 2009 to Present made by Sgt. Mack

To be honest I didn't really used PRACS back in the ArmA1 days though I've download and enjoyed every single addon you released.

Don't know why I'm much more excited now, eheh, I guess I just grew up.

But I've always loved the concept of RACS and the freedom it gave you with the camo and the creation of an imaginary but yet realistic Army

Thanks for saying so Macadam. Just doing my duty by testing and showing off the great work that Wld and others have contributed to this great project!

I think your point about what has been done to bring an imaginary military force to life is one of the biggest draws for me with RACS or any other such force, from Operation Flashpoint to ArmA 2. I guess it allows you to do whatever you want, the skies the limit! It blends very well with real-life forces as well!

When I get more time I'll continue my stories and post more screenshots. Just have a lot going on right now.

Cheers!

Mack

latest WIP pics

M163_STINGER.jpg

M113_M2.jpg

m113_ifv.jpg

M113_fsv.jpg

A-4.jpg

Edited by wld427

i will pay anyone 50 Us Dollars via pay pal if they would be willing to get the PRACS artillery to work propperly with the module. if interested pm me.

i will pay anyone 50 Us Dollars via pay pal if they would be willing to get the PRACS artillery to work propperly with the module. if interested pm me.

Give me a few days to research it and I'll gladly attempt to help.

Dmitrii Harkov make for my config following thing (if any thanx, thank Him) :

cfg_ammo

class VIL_HE122mm : ShellBase {

hit = 300;

indirectHit = 30;

indirectHitRange = 15;

typicalSpeed = 1000;

explosive = 0.8;

CraterEffects = "ArtyShellCrater";

ExplosionEffects = "ArtyShellExplosion";

cost = 100;

model = "\ca\Weapons\shell";

ARTY_NetShell="ARTY_Sh_122_NET";

whistleDist=60;

airFriction=-0.000380;

};

cfg_magazines

class VIL_GVmag_HE : VehicleMagazine {

scope = public;

displayName = $STR_DN_HE;

ammo = "VIL_HE122mm";

count = 30;

initSpeed = 1000;

ARTY_Ballistics="\ca\modules\arty\data\tables\d30\122mm_ballistics.sqf";

};

cfg_vehicles

class VIL_2s1_PL : VIL_Tank {

vehicleClass = "VIL_polskie_veharm";

faction = "VIL_NWP_Army";

ARTY_MissionPrep[]= { "\ca\modules\arty\data\scripts\missionprep\ARTY_mobileMissionPrep.sqf" };

ARTY_MissionFinish[]= { "\ca\modules\arty\data\scripts\missionprep\ARTY_mobileMissionFinish.sqf" };

ARTY_IsArtyVehicle=1; class Library { libTextDesc = "2S1 Gvozik 122 mm Self propelled howitzer"; };

scope = public;

crew = "VIL_SOLDIER_NWP_CRW";

(....);

and it works in Arma2

if OA has other path to modules - it require other file path (i don't have yet cfg for OA to tell exactly)

It'll be 156,25 PLN for Vilas... (Make me think that I have to post some screen of the V100... still need how to learn destroyable wheels...)

The M_one_one_three screenies are awesome.... I'd like to have the same in dark blue for the seguridad. I'll give a try with the setobjecttexture on the Takis M113.

Very nice work,

God save H.M. Titsabella

a flag proxy on the model is showing up in buldozer

@Vilas:

I already tried to help Wld, to no avail :(

Many, many hours of work wasted. I just can't figure out what's the problem.

D.

So wld427 sent me a little (massive understatement) update today, and I thought I'd update the thread a little...

A-4 Skyhawk (with lots of bombs):

pracs2010-12-0516-13-06-32.jpg

RACS' new M163:

pracs2010-12-0516-55-51-34.jpg

And how about this for a blast from the past:

pracs2010-12-0516-16-02-67.jpg

That is all. :D