Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

my attempt was to show off the gunship and the ability to use multiple muzzles for a single weapon......

i give

I feel like with this mod, wld, the RACS will be more powerful than the US Army and Marines. :p

You're adding so much awesome stuff. :D

I feel like with this mod, wld, the RACS will be more powerful than the US Army and Marines. :p

You're adding so much awesome stuff. :D

more powerful than US army or marines..... not so much

more thought out than the forces in game and order of battle complete.... yes

There's just so much more variation in everything in PRACS than there is in the Armies already in OA/ArmA 2. It's a good thing ofcourse. :)

Are those Myke's F-15s in RACS camo? If so, I'm drooling. Keep up the good work.

F-15? :rolleyes:

Look again or resort the keys on your keyboard, they seem to be messed up a little. ;)

:EDITH:

LOL...too slow on editing your post :p

Myke;1810690']F-15? :rolleyes:

Look again or resort the keys on your keyboard' date=' they seem to be messed up a little. ;)

:EDITH:

LOL...too slow on editing your post :p[/quote']

It's because my mind was being destracted by having a firefox tab open with the F-15 thread :)

Wld - just wondering if the Chinese dual AA gun would be making a comeback ?

One of the best anti-infantry platforms out there!

Chapman

Wld - just wondering if the Chinese dual AA gun would be making a comeback ?

One of the best anti-infantry platforms out there!

Chapman

YES tht will be in the static pack with a 57mm version, M101 Howitzer, M1-155mm howitzer and a HAWK launcher

The last several pages have had some real nice screen shots. Thanks for sharing those. You all are doing an awesome job.

I'm sorry some people get under your skin and make you think twice about why you do this... It is a privilege to play with addons of this quality. Thanks.

^ What he said.

Keep up the great work wld427 - can't wait for this mod.

Thanks for the bump and the kind words fellas. I hope to release the first couple items before my Christmas vacation.

wld427f161.th.png

wld427f162.th.png

wld427f163.th.png

Spent some time on the tailmarks. wld427, please tell me if you like or not or if there is a certain style to keep.

btw, in the read line, it says "For King and Country". ;)

Those F 16's look great . Hey Beta testers can we get some more screens :) ?

the F-16 will be availabe in 2 versions.

1. As part of Myke's F-16 pack

2. As our own stand alone pack presented as older F-16 versions with our own custom loadouts.

I wanna give special thanks to Myke for being an outstanding member of the community to share his hard work with Project RACS. My own aircraft have advanced greatly due to the knowledge he constantly shares and the cooperations we work on.

thanks

Eddie

Those F 16's look great . Hey Beta testers can we get some more screens :) ?

Well the problem is there's two different versions, [GLT]Myke's and wld427's. Both are quite different and will be released separately as I understand it. :confused:

Anyways, we testers only have the official(?) PRACS version (wld427's), and I guess I can post a few pictures of it below...

pracs2011-01-0623-33-16-09.jpg

pracs2011-01-0623-33-42-25.jpg

Let me clarify some things about "my" F-16 version.

First of all, myself i will only release USAF versions of the F-16.

However, i received several textures from eddyD, one being the PRACS texture among others. So i decided to include the texture files inside my version but not a config for it.

I'm not sure how compatible our textures are as eddyD did some rework of the UV mapping and i have no clue if wld427 version also received these reworks.

So once i'm done with the F-16, wld427 will receive a sample config prior to my release which he might adjust to his own needs and when i'm releasing my version, he can release a config addon which adds the PRACS F-16 based upon my version.

Finally, me and wld427 are in close contact, i do pleasantly share my knowledge as far as possible.

Regarding the history of the F-16 in the Royal Sahrani Air Force, we both thought about the following scenario:

As wld427's version probably will be finished and released earlier than mine, this version is considered being the F-16A. At the point i do release my version, the F-16A's of the RSAF will receive a MLU.

So we have a fictional explanation for the switch. ;)

I just got happy pants! Looking forward to a RACS release - my CDF chums are getting bogged down in Duala.

Chapman

PRACS Teaser 1 - Highlighting some of whats coming down the pipe.

Expect more in the near future.

Sorry in advance for the low YouTube Quality. I Can link the actual WMF as well sometime tonight.

ENJOY! :D