Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Will the Isolda released with the mod?

Are you planning on a arma 2 version of sharani to play with this mod?

-Dlang

No, and No.

:cool:

Since theres a release, shouldn't this be under complete? I know its a beta, but the complete sections description says any release from alpha onwards should be there.

I tried this mod, it rocks. The M60 and m48 tanks are bloody awesome models, nad I like the Cobra alot as well, even if it lacks much in the way of armament!

Edit, wrong thread!

Will the Isolda released with the mod?

Are you planning on a arma 2 version of sharani to play with this mod?

-Dlang

From post #782: DISCLAIMER: The vessel Isolda is not part of Project RACS. It's available from many ArmA II fansites including armaholic.com and armedassault.info for download. I just used it here for story-telling purposes.

To the f****** idiot:

There WILL NOT be a USN or USMC F/A-18 from the Project RACS mod. If you send any more death threats you'll be getting some of your own, except these will show up in your real mailbox.

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6
typo

To the f****** idiot:

There WILL NOT be a USN or USMC F/A-18 from the Project RACS mod. If you send any more death threats you'll be getting some of your own, except these will show up in your real mailbox.

lol get emmm bro! butyeah for anyone who wants a USN|USMC version...relax Eddie and the whole pracs team(which is mostly eddie) has never really let us down so everyone chill! and i have talked(a long time ago, so i hope i still can) to both my buddys Eddie(PRACS Mod) and Crash(NZDF\ADF Mod) on getting a USN\USMC version out to you guys! i have even started on textures awhile back when eddie and crash first told me about it!

and keep in mind eddies going throw alot right now...and on top of that is still working hard on this mod! good luck Eddie you already know im here if you need me man!

ok i was going to let this go but to clarify.....

I recieved an email form some desperate "fan" that if i did not release the F-18 soon he would kill me.

In the spirit of my old army ways i informed him that many much better insurgents have tried and they are no longer here to try again. Mother nature has even sent her worst my way with this cancer and guess what......(best dirty harry voice) im still here.

I devote what little time i have left to still modding. My goal is to release PRACS sometime soon, but i still need to finish alot.

There will be absolutely no release of the F-18 nor will i share any of my files for it. Now its not really that hard to find me if you really wanted too.

With that said, In an effort to provoke this asshole into further acting upon his threats i wholehartedly welcome him to come by, meet my two german shepherds ( the most loyal soldiers i ever commanded) and i can demonstrate the majority of my firearm collection for you. I got a new Galil ARM im itching to try out but can't get to the range.

The letter was sent via a Yahoo mail address wich is not registered on this forum. I have contacted the Yahoo moderators and they assure me i will no longer recieve any more terroristic threats from that mailer or his IP, and yes they contacted the propper government authorities.

Thank you to the rest of the community out there for being outstanding ladies and gents. I know the work is slow but im getting there. Your continued support for my projects as well as your prayers, concearns and thoughts over my medical conditions have gone a long way to helping me recover. I hope to see you all soon in the release portion of the forums.

one last thing........ i beat cancer you SOB...... do you really think i would let you kill me.... what a joke you coward......its just a video game

ok i was going to let this go but to clarify.....

I recieved an email form some desperate "fan" that if i did not release the F-18 soon he would kill me.

In the spirit of my old army ways i informed him that many much better insurgents have tried and they are no longer here to try again. Mother nature has even sent her worst my way with this cancer and guess what......(best dirty harry voice) im still here.

I devote what little time i have left to still modding. My goal is to release PRACS sometime soon, but i still need to finish alot.

There will be absolutely no release of the F-18 nor will i share any of my files for it. Now its not really that hard to find me if you really wanted too.

With that said, In an effort to provoke this asshole into further acting upon his threats i wholehartedly welcome him to come by, meet my two german shepherds ( the most loyal soldiers i ever commanded) and i can demonstrate the majority of my firearm collection for you. I got a new Galil ARM im itching to try out but can't get to the range.

The letter was sent via a Yahoo mail address wich is not registered on this forum. I have contacted the Yahoo moderators and they assure me i will no longer recieve any more terroristic threats from that mailer or his IP, and yes they contacted the propper government authorities.

Thank you to the rest of the community out there for being outstanding ladies and gents. I know the work is slow but im getting there. Your continued support for my projects as well as your prayers, concearns and thoughts over my medical conditions have gone a long way to helping me recover. I hope to see you all soon in the release portion of the forums.

one last thing........ i beat cancer you SOB...... do you really think i would let you kill me.... what a joke you coward......its just a video game

well we all still know eddies still in the fighting spirit! get emm man lol. and yeah guys its only a video game..and as i said above im doing the USN versionand i have just talked to eddie and have things sorted out(as too what i can use\release and what i cant)! so just to let everyone know there will be a U.S. Navy F\A-18F Super Hornet for arma2! i will open a thread dedicated to the USN F-18, as soon as i can get sum pics and more info!

but as a one and only WARNING!!! if i recive any...Threats, Demanding, or Ignorant PM's, Or any kind of other inappropiate PM's, E-Mails, or anything in reguards to the F-18 i too simply delete my version as well(as Eddie did)!!!! and then no one gets a F-18 Unless they build one from scratch them selfs.

so go ahead people...test me, now most who knows me knows im not mean...im very nice, very helping(when i can provide help) and easy to get along with and will do anything i can to help someone. and so is Eddie, so no need for this inmature shit going on over a damn 3d model..and a game!!!

oh and i cant really say anything...and even if i could i would let eddie tell ya but PRACS actually has a "Possibly" nice future ahead!

good day everyone..and anyone is allowed to pm me, you can ask how things are going..or just say hi, or even just let me know your there if i need help! thats cool..i dont mind that but please no ignorant e-mails\pm's! and if anyone has questions reguarding the USN version, please only contact me, please dont bother Eddie, Crash, or anyone related in anyway to them, or there mods! unless they them selfs say other wise!

thanks everyone and good day!

Dave,

wow i din't expect all that.

Dave, before you do anything please PM Franze and pay him the respect of asking for permissions to complete the work NZCRASH and i have done. Its the propper and in my opinion the only way to do buisness.

as far as the rest. the proper US authorities are involved with that email i recieved. So really no more conversation is necessary about those details.

as far as the rest. the proper US authorities are involved with that email i recieved. So really no more conversation is necessary about those details.

damn you guys take it really serious back home! :eek:

Hahahah. Maybe a laugh isnt the best response, but what the fuck is going on here? Soldiers with cancer who are also addon makers get death threats to release their addons??

Man this board is more WTF than a Salvador Dali exhibiton.

I retired august 09

im glad my situation entertains you. :)

(sarcasm is noted)

Man this board is more WTF than a Salvador Dali exhibiton.

^LOL

More seriously.... yea the content of the previous pages deserves a big "wow wtf". Don't know if I'm jealous that someone wants your addon that bad or what haha. Whoever it was though... bah nevermind, can't even think of something to say in response to that kind of person lol.

wow i din't expect all that.

Dave, before you do anything please PM Franze and pay him the respect of asking for permissions to complete the work NZCRASH and i have done. Its the propper and in my opinion the only way to do buisness.

yeah i know man, im bout to PM him as soon as i get home, im too busy atm, i probly shouldnt have posted this now lol!

LOL @ Internet tough guys. How impotent can you get?

precisely why i invited him to come to my front door!

precisely why i invited him to come to my front door!

lol...that be sumthing tho if he did! no doubt he would get what he deserves LMAO.

i understand of you dont want to name him

but i would, so every knows whos the arse who did it

anyways..... back to the subject.

Oct2010.jpg

Edited by wld427

great news :)

have you thought of translators? just a dude w/ no pouches, has a helmet and all , but uses a head from takistan, with the abilities to speak farsi or whatever they speak in takistan?

glad to hear you are doing better. great news.

having just further read that "newspaper", yay, the M60 is back!!! :yay::yay::yay:

That's great news General Powell! Glad to have you back on the road to full recovery and back in service!

That's also, great news about the drawdown of RACS forces in Chernarus. I am glad that the Sahrani Parliament had the support of Queen Isabella and let's hope that Russia and NATO along with Sahrani support can work together to prevent further rebel uprising in Chernarus! I've seen quite enough action there to last a lifetime!

Meanwhile, I've been transferred to an undisclosed location; still assigned to RACS forces somewhere in the Green Sea region.

More on that later...