Sign in to follow this  
Zipper5

Zipper5's Missions

Hi Zipper, just finished Preemptive strike and have some feedback.

First off It's Awesome and all triggers and OPFOR seemed to be working great. There is a perfect balance of enemy numbers on the map for a 3 man delta squad, I really had to weigh my options in thinking about each contact I came across, engaging only what 3 guys could tackle and being patient and waiting for the bigger contacts to leave or find a way around them. Here are some details on what mods, difficulty etc. you might find helpful;

Mods: Zeus AI, custom sound mod, shacktac HUD, Copy my stance 4, CBA

Difficulty: Extreme

<image>

The intro/outro were both very impressive, and the music during the mission was not distracting.

The only suggestion i have is this

At the last objective, the artillery guns were maybe a little two lightly guarded, I noticed a few patrols in the surrounding area but the artillery position itself just didn't look "natural" only having two guards if you catch my drift. Again this is just my opinion ;)

All in all this looks like it going to be as good if not better than your previous campaign "Operation cobalt" and that is no small feat ;). Thanks mate and i look forward to the release.

Hey Vicarious! Glad you liked it! I can only hope to maintain the quality for the rest of the campaign. :D

In regards to your comment:

Enemy presence in the mission is randomized. Sometimes all 3 targets will have guards, sometimes only one or two will, or sometimes none of them will. I guess you just so happened to get a randomized one where the 4-man patrol usually guarding the artillery is not there. ;)

Edit: Here's another in-game promo for you guys from the campaign:

bots_promo_5_th.jpg

Edited by Zipper5

Here's two more teaser pictures from a new mission:

bots_promo_6_th.jpg

bots_promo_7_th.jpg

Edited by Zipper5

Note to self: screenshot with some dialogue text and campaign logo = profit. :p

Note to self: screenshot with some dialogue text and campaign logo = profit. :p

= Teaser pictures, no? :p

hi zipper5, i noticed your recent work with blood on the sand. i must say, it is not up to par with current bohemia interactive-ness. you must create a campaign about a band of mercenaries that go to an island and have some involvement with a queen. then, they are betrayed by people in the racs uniforms. you will have to make 4 new character addons, and add a shotgun that shoots very high explosive shells. once this is all done, you must put a price tag on this, and release it. remember, the campaign must be loaded with bugs. or it will not be popular.

:)

hi zipper5, i noticed your recent work with blood on the sand. i must say, it is not up to par with current bohemia interactive-ness. you must create a campaign about a band of mercenaries that go to an island and have some involvement with a queen. then, they are betrayed by people in the racs uniforms. you will have to make 4 new character addons, and add a shotgun that shoots very high explosive shells. once this is all done, you must put a price tag on this, and release it. remember, the campaign must be loaded with bugs. or it will not be popular.

Bink quit yer trollin in every single thread. Hesus!

Cool story Bro ... :cool:

I've prepared a little something special for you guys:

WS9mSkMoy4g

Enjoy! :D

this looks bloody nice :D looking foward to this as much as I looked forward to cobalt when it was in beta stage ;)

When it's ready. ;)

It is a teaser trailer after all, though I just realized it's actually a pretty long one. :p

When it's ready. ;)

It is a teaser trailer after all, though I just realized it's actually a pretty long one. :p

Don't tell me real life is getting in the way of this? pfft!! :eek:

Nope, been working at a constant pace since it was announced. It's just a lot of work. ;)

I love how all the related videos are for the 50 Cent game :hehe:

I made a rather unfortunate choice with the name but... c'est la vie... :rolleyes:

Itll be done when its done. Making stuff like campaigns takes time, and the quality of Zips work is always high so patience plays off because when it comes out, it will be better than most of the Bi campaigns.

Hey guys, got a bit of a surprise release today:

for_queen_and_country_4_th.jpg

Check the first post for details. Enjoy! ;)

This was actually a project I started right after the BAF DLC was released, and was intended to be a 2-mission mini-campaign detailing the British assault on Shapur at the end of Crimson Lance. However, I never got around to finishing the rest of it, so I thought I might as well fix up the first mission and release it. Hope you guys like it.

Edited by Zipper5

Hey guys, got a bit of a surprise release today:

[im]http://zipper5.armaholic.eu/missions/for_queen_and_country/images/for_queen_and_country_4_th.jpg[/img]

Check the first post for details. Enjoy! ;)

This was actually a project I started right after the BAF DLC was released, and was intended to be a 2-mission mini-campaign detailing the British assault on Shapur at the end of Crimson Lance. However, I never got around to finishing the rest of it, so I thought I might as well fix up the first mission and release it. Hope you guys like it.

iseewhatyoudithere.

The intro to this mission > most, if not all things currently out there. Give it voice acting, and it would be truly formidable.

Can't wait to get home and DL this :)

Thanks man