Sign in to follow this  
Zipper5

Zipper5's Missions

Yes, that's a bug I've looked into and since fixed for the next version. Don't worry, that's the last mission I included in this release.

Oh so after this one theres no other missions? So I've actually beaten it ?

v0.3 was the first beta release of the campaign containing only the first 5 missions and all of the cutscenes to that point. It doesn't contain the entire campaign as it is still WIP, hence why I am making more missions. The entire campaign probably won't be finished for a while still.

Cant wait for more of this campaign! The story element is a lot stronger than some of the other user campaigns so im enjoying that aspect, and the action is good too :D

I thought I'd give you all a bit more information since I've now made it to the last mission. Yes, I'm currently designing the last mission of the campaign, along with fixing issues in the other missions.

I won't say much as I don't want to ruin the surprise, but I do think that this mission will be an epic and satisfying conclusion to the campaign, or so I hope. What I can say is that it will have multiple endings and these will be decided by the player based on the outcome of the mission, which will either intensify or stop the war.

Due to this it may take a little while to finish it on top of everything else I have going on at the moment, but rest assured it is coming. Hopefully I'll be able to get some teaser pictures of it soon, or perhaps even some trailer or gameplay clip. Stay tuned. ;)

Edit: In fact, here are two teaser pictures taken from another one of the new missions:

promo_15_th.jpg

promo_16_th.jpg

Edited by Zipper5
Added teaser pictures

Operation Cobalt was brilliant, even though it isn't finished yet, just brilliant, kept me entertained throughout it.

Good Luck with the rest of it!

Awesome! Very immersive, very good intro/outro, objectives clear and simple, difficulty not hard not easy, just good. THAT is a campaign!

Thank you very much Zipper5! The fully campaign will be amazing!

The only bug i have found: in the last outro, when we're talking with L. , the guard on the right of the screen kills the civ. and next he doesn't stop to shoot me.

Yup, that bug's already been reported and fixed in the next version. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. :D

Just finished version 0.3

The campaign is excellent! Its definitely the best user-made Campaign yet!!

Im looking forward to the final release! Keep up the good work :)

I played your campaign (cobalt) and wow man!

that's some quality!

Are we getting campaign before arrowhead is released ?????? :)

I hope so. I have more free time now to work on it, it's just taking a while to fine-tune both the missions I already gave to you guys in v0.3 as well as the new ones that will be included in v1.0.

If I don't get it out before OA's release then I can only hope that Arma 2's content integrates near-seamlessly into OA, otherwise it may be delayed. But rest assured that it is coming. ;)

And thanks for the many kind comments, guys.

Playing Operation Cobalt. Haven't enjoyed A2 this much since EW campaign. Keep up the good work.

Here's another teaser for you all from one of the new missions:

promo_17_th.jpg

Edited by Zipper5

Ooeration Cobalt should be renamed into Operation Cockbalt.

This is the most disgusting game I've played since "The life of a black man"

in OFP.

in OFP.

Whoa, what crawled up your behind? Care to elaborate on that? I don't think anyone here appreciates random, baseless and frankly insulting posts like this, but I decided not to report it this time. If you've got some criticism to give, I'm sure Zipper5 won't mind, but..."Cockbalt"? And "game"? What are you, twelve?

Sheeze.

Regards,

Wolfrug

in OFP.

trollface.png

in OFP.

:bitch:

in OFP.

126956093891.jpg

Problem officer?

If you actually have some criticisms of the campaign I'd be glad to hear them, but I think you're just trying to troll me, and failing at it. ;)

Edit: Cole was faster. :(

Edited by Zipper5
Beaten

in OFP.

+1 infraction point for flaming. If you want to criticise someone's work, do it constructively. Now everyone, please just ignore him.

Edited by Rellikki

Edit: Cole was faster. :(

Like always =P

epiclolsw.jpg

in OFP.

what is your problem?!

Let me elaborate it.

I didn't mean to criticise the mission-which is great but to get into detail the disgusting

was meant in a positive manner because of the story

Akula Lopotev has seized command of the Chernarussian Communist Party in a violent coup and renamed it to the Movement of the Chernarus Red Star. He has declared war on the current Democratic government of Chernarus, and began a campaign of 'ethnic-cleansing' to rule out his competition.

So nothing negative, it was meant regarding the ethnic cleansing.

Allright men we're good, get those red dots of his face

Alright guys, we're in the final stretch now. You can expect to see v1.0 released some time in early June, I'll say when later. For now, I figure I'd do something a little different in terms of teasers and give you guys an idea of the size and scope of the last mission.

I'm very proud of how this mission has turned out, and I've learned a lot from it. Some may consider this a spoiler as it isn't hard to deduce some things about the mission from the picture, so you'll have the choice to see it or not. Stay tuned for more information. ;)

promo_18_th.jpg

Edited by Zipper5