Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² Discussion

Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?

• Yes, please add the ability to provide first aid and drag wounded
    • No, please keep it as the original, without the First Aid module and only medics can heal

quick question: Does the original CWR mod work for Arma 2 if I have the CAA1 mod installed?

no. I tried it with latest CWR-Mod and caa1 a couple of months ago.

Cheers CWR2 team and everyone! I just found CWR and have been playing ArmA now for over 2 years. Where have I been!? lol

Oh well, I am just happy to have found you guys and I support your efforts for CWR2. Sorry I looked over your needs for positions and sadly do not fit in to any of those categories.

I'm a good tester though, so when the time comes, look me up. I love to hunt down bugs!

:)

Hi all. Stupid question=) When will Malden? i very waiting this island. This is my favorit island from ofp!

When it's done.

And IF we decide to release the islands as stand alone.

Edited by W0lle

too long, screenshots was released at the end of june. Now is august. Tell me pls how many prosent to release. 70% or more?

We all work at our own pace with no deadlines. These projects are not our jobs. Same goes for CWR2. ;)

too long, screenshots was released at the end of june. Now is august. Tell me pls how many prosent to release. 70% or more?

Not quite sure, but if you want it to be '70' percent or more, then here's a way to get a bug-free high quality CW2 and have it ready whenever you want

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BI_Tools_2

And? Do we have a contract with you in which a fixed release date was mentioned? As far as I know, that is not the case.

If you can't wait however there is a solution.

:j:

stfu2.jpg

it would be nice to make parts of the CWR-Mod (for example the islands) compatible with arma2. Other arma1-islands works with caa1, not the cwr-islands. That would be a nice cup of tee for the meantime :)

Some new WIP screens:

cwr2_m163.jpg

cwr2_m113.jpg

cwr2_m113ambul.jpg

cwr2_m1.jpg

cwr2_m60a3.jpg

Thanks a lot to Maa and the whole CSLA Mod team for their donation and very nice texture job.

Progress screenshots are always lovely. Seeing the Patton reminded me of those first few tank missions in OFP.

Our AI drivers keep knocking down sign posts? Well lets make our tank character considered a klutz. Brilliant.

Last one for now. :)

m113_sm.jpg

Click for high-resolution

We want to thank the CSLA Mod team and especially Maa for their kind donation, without them these screens would probably not exist.

Thanks also to Foxhound at Armaholic for providing us that huge ftp and the guys at dev-heaven for hosting our project.

:yay:

Wow!

It's looking, good. No, it's looking very, very good.

It's smelling OFP.

Can't wait.

Thanks W0lle!