Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed² Discussion

Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want first aid modules used in the Missions/Campaigns?

• Yes, please add the ability to provide first aid and drag wounded
    • No, please keep it as the original, without the First Aid module and only medics can heal

Hey, I figure I'd ask here. For the sake of curiosity, is there a way to enable all of the co-operative missions as scenarios for offline play? The reason I ask is because in multiplayer the game seems to use default difficulty settings despite me tampering with those for offline play.

Not all types of scenario are suitable for offline play, but most should however work without a hitch when placed in the SP missions folder (simply copy and paste the files of choice from the MPMissions folder to the Missions folder or a subfolder in the latter). It would help if you specify which missions present any problems because without further information one cannot provide guidance how to overcome any incompatibility in SP mode.

Regards,

Sander

I was thinking of the co-op missions, mainly. :P

That much was clear, but specification is needed in the sense of the mission and/or file name of those that present problems when opened in SP.

Regards,

Sander

sander If I do not give a link to a fully customized files campaign Retailation in the field of sound and other komopnentov with with your addons you can modify it with, because Russian Community Firral E1K adapted and tried to finish, but they have lost interest in working on an envelope?

This game is fantastic; I just started playing it and I'm having a great time. It beats the pants off the Arma 2 main campaign and has wayyy more personality. Thought I would do a play-through of these awesome missions and post them up as I go.

Thanks guys for the mod and glad I stumbled across it; keep up the good work. I hope their is the Russian side mission, as my mate said they were some of the best parts of the original.

Been playing the single player missions and thy're awesome; looking forward to playing some co-op.

---------- Post added at 02:10 ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 ----------

Heres also a playthrough of one of my favouite missions; hope I make it all the way with my squad.......Though I doubt it.

Edited by Foxhound
double post

Hi MrSquiggle!

It's nice to see you are doing a playthrough of CWC. I seem to find your videos amusing to watch even if I just recently had to play those same missions over and over again. I should also mention there are some funny moments listening your spontaneous commenting. :) Keep up the good work!

-Pete

Thanks Von Knudenberg; I might be complete crap at playing these awesome games, though I atleast want to be mildly entertaining at being crap. :cool:

Will keep the posts up then.

Just a quick post to say a massive thank you to the CWR2 team for sharing your brilliant work with us. I have played through the CWC campaign and had tremendous fun. Blinking epic. Well done gents!

Now playing through the Resistance campaign. Having just as much fun as CWC. It's atmospheric, has a compelling storyline, the missions are well put together to allow real immersion whilst having fun at the same time.

Next I will play through the SP missions and relive the infamous bomberman mission.

Thank you CWR2 team once again for making my evenings fun again.

Chief

Here is one of my news ones people. Its a short sharp one that had me surprised. Cant wait to play some more.

Hi guys.

Is there any way to extract cwc campaign? I've tried using ArmAUnPBO but it doesn't work.

Please do not extract our files. Is there something we can help you with?

It's sad that no one could made the Sports car for your mod. If someone would like to it with average modelling skills here is the blueprint and name of the original: Skoda 130 Rapid. It was existed in white and yellow in OFP with spoiler on the back.

Link removed for safety.

http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soubor:Skoda_130_Rapid.jpg

Edited by Max Power

Got a virus off one of those links Marseille. Be careful fellas.

Please do not extract our files. Is there something we can help you with?

In some missions in CWC (mainly rescue and undercover) friendly AI guys don't follow the mission plan. They engage everything in their sight instead. Even if they are ordered to retreat.

In some missions in CWC (mainly rescue and undercover) friendly AI guys don't follow the mission plan. They engage everything in their sight instead. Even if they are ordered to retreat.

Yes, that's correct. It is a problem we have had considerable resources on for years. Unfortunately, the more you tell the ArmA 2 AI to behave like flashpoint AI, the more they resist. If you're told to retreat and the AI wants to stay and get killed (such as in combined arms), sometimes you have to abandon your squad.

Tell them to hold fire and the give them a move order. That should make them break contact as long as they hold fire, sadly sometimes they decide to ignore orders...

Smoke acts as an effective obscurant for both hostile and friendly AI and can aid in the units becoming less aware of threats. This can be useful if you wish for them to disengage. They will become responsive to other orders more easily, though not in all cases with the rapidity one would wish for.

Regards,

Sander

In Mission "Undercover", the guy who want to speak with the first checkpoint officer, freezes beneath the truck. The soldier are looking boring. The Mission will not continue. In the the Mission before (Rescue) I remember that yone of the players task was to find enemy soldiers with binocular. Thats erased :j:.

But after I have suddenly a new HD Monitor. I'm really enjoys the Game :). Wow

Tell them to hold fire and the give them a move order. That should make them break contact as long as they hold fire, sadly sometimes they decide to ignore orders...

Unfortunately in "rescue" and "undercover" missions AI is the commander. I completed both by playing in lone wolf (sometimes rambo-like) style - it seems it's the only way to complete them.

Amazing news, Variable! We are so glad the CiA community enjoys our work.

Thank you! My fear of heavily wooded areas has never been greater! :D Now to complete them all!