.kju

Community Made Addon: Mi-28

there is no developer per say, it is a community project. :)

all you actually need is a DH account and a PM sent to sickboy or kju (on DH)

Could someone please do me a huge favour and re-upload CiberAlex's update as the link no longer works.

Edited by stun

why when i go to the selection menu in the editor the 2 variants are are written in russian?

Learn olbanian!

Thanks for the info William. I did check armaholic, but I checked under the Arma 2 addons. It didn't occur to me that it would be in the OA section. I will have to remember to check both from now on.

Edited by stun

i need help plss everytime i try 2 upload it in the editor it gives me missing config gunner hit glass what should i do thanx

Quick question...is there a reason the Ataka missiles don't guide? I am running ACE2. Just can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Maybe it is a bug but it would sure help if I could figure this out.

Edited by Blackie

Quick question...is there a reason the Vikhars missiles don't guide? I am running ACE2. Just can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Maybe it is a bug but it would sure help if I could figure this out.
I guess you better ask the ACE guys since ace disables autoguiding.

Does anybody know where in the config you can change this from an east heli to a west heli? I can't figure it out.

Does anybody know where in the config you can change this from an east heli to a west heli? I can't figure it out.

Pretty sure thats not allowed as its down to author to change, buts its under the selection called side ;)

Pretty sure thats not allowed as its down to author to change, buts its under the selection called side ;)

the author is the community, so i guess it'll never happen? :confused:

;)

You can change the vehicle's side in the mission.sqm using a text editor. You have to change the side's side and the vehicles' side. When you have other vehicles in the mission, you might have to move a vehicle group from one "Item" to another, and fix the numbering.

Thanks konyo, but I didn't see a "side" variable in the config. That's what I can't figure out.

William, what do you mean in the mission.sqm? I didn't now that there was anything in there like that? I don't understand what you're saying.

I am editing a crCTI mission and I am having the MI28 build from the west aircraft factory, which it does no problem. I am just trying to make it appear as a west unit instead of showing up as red on radar. Usually I find a line in the addon config where you can change the faction it belongs to. Not with this one, so far.

anyone know the classname of this great addon ?

CMA_Mi28_N_RUS = Ataka missiles loadout

CMA_Mi28_RUS = Vikhr missiles loadout

guys i need help plss everytime i try 2 upload it in the editor it gives me missing config gunner hit glass what should i do thanx nobody told me how plss i need help with this

we've kindly been given permission to update this resource, and it has been released in beta here

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181303-BAFX-and-Rangemaster-mod-packs-released

a couple more tweaks due, before completion, but this was our changelog

New Mi28 Havok

based on EricM and the CMA team's original Arma 2 version

- new Mi28 config

- updated Readme and credits

- Added the -N (standard) and also the -NE model w/o flir and w/transport for 2, and the -D daytime model w/o nightvision capability.

- new weapons models completed

- 8 weapon variants complete including S8, S13, AT9, AT9F, Fab250, Gsh-23-250, 2A42 ammo variations, SA24

- new sounds

- updated optics

- fixed countermeasures

- added shelldrop fx for nose gun and wing mounted gunpods

- added solo pilot right click function (Heinbloed script)

- new proxies and muzzleflashes

- added mobile gunner searchlight

- added cargo space in NE version

- Added rear tail boom lights

- Fixed flares - corrected with 4 per side

- Fixed headlight "cones" missing

- Added headlight fold animations

- Added pylons were missing from pilot/gunner views

- Added config updates w/ complete versions & factions

- Added standard BIS factions (TAK, INS, CDF, CDF independent).

- Added additional config w/ factions for ICE islands we like to play on (Molatia, Afrenian, Lingor, and Lingor rebels).

- improved armor and hitpoints values

- functioning EWS

- faction reskins for CDF, INS, TAK, MOL, LIN, etc

To do:

- wreck model - bouncing?

- perhaps cockpit updates if we have a willing texture artist

- Mi28 random numbering, faction emblems, clan tags