Sign in to follow this  
CptArmA2

ArmA II launcher by alpinestars

All,

just some minor changes/fixes ...

Version 1.6.3:

* Fix: Logo was resized (4px)

* Fix: beta mod and beta exe were not linked if priority of beta mod was changed

Version 1.6.2:

* New logo

* Fix: Horizontal scrolling in mod selection listview

* Window is slightly expanded to have more space for mods etc.

* Some wordings changed

Version 1.6.1:

* Fix: No task/tray icon under Windows XP

alpinestars

the launcher works fine but on win7 32 bit when i clcik the server browser it win7 says "arma2launcher stopped working,windows is terying to solve the problem bla bla..."

i tried run as admin,compability modes nothing helped.the other functions are fine.i am using the 1.6.3 and 1.6.1 has the same issue but before it i can use the server browser without any problems..

Edited by snakedoctor34

the launcher works fine but on win7 32 bit when i clcik the server browser it win7 says "arma2launcher stopped working,windows is terying to solve the problem bla bla..."

itride drun an admin,compability modes nothing helped.the other functions are fine.i am using the 1.6.3 and 1.6.1 has the same issue but before it i can use the server browser without any problems..

Hi, I tested it on Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32 and 64-bit and Windows XP 32-bit. Everything worked as designed. Maybe you have a firewall or you are sitting behind a proxy?

Just win7 standart firewall also tried to disable avira preminum but no luck ...

---------- Post added at 15:49 ---------- Previous post was at 15:48 ----------

just win7 default firwall,no proxy also tried disable avira premimum no luck..

Firstly, I use this all the time. I now have got lots of Addons and was wondering if it is possible to have the MODS on a different drive from ARMA 2:confused: and still use the launcher

Regards

Firstly, I use this all the time. I now have got lots of Addons and was wondering if it is possible to have the MODS on a different drive from ARMA 2:confused: and still use the launcher

Regards

Afaik it is now possible to have addons on different drive. For example ArmA2 on D-Drive and addons on C-Drive. :)

Hi,

This is an verry good addon , but i have a problem with the beta , when i link the beta exe the box is still grey so i cannot select it., and when i start the game then arma2 crash to desktop whille loading the game?

Edit: never mind i got it working , i did linked to to beta folder :D and that was wrong ,srry

Edited by Sneaker-78-

yea, could not get it to work

well the mods atleast

they won't work (Being as calm as mentally possible)

Example

Say Vapor trails is loaded (Which required CBA) so i load CBA on the mods listed, and it still tells me it require what is in the addons folder that i checked (Event Handlers is in there with CBA as it came with it)

this is how i activate them

i create a folder in C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 called @CBA

it shows up in the mods listed

i check it

load and get nothing of CBA (And without eventhandlers Vapor Trails will crash the game)

i need help PLEASE

@ThatGuy...

Are you loading CBA first in the load order in the launcher? I *think* CBA needs to get loaded in first before any other mod loads... go to the 3rd(?) tab in the launcher and move @CBA up to the top of the mod list.

Let us know if that solves it. I use this launcher all the time, it's the best for me (including running the current beta, it just makes it easy, which suits an idiot like me).

The load order of modfolders can sometimes be very important... see here for a brief explanation (mentions CBA as well)...

B

Did you consider to make it possible to save Mod Profiles? This would be really great, because you yust could Save your favourite Mod Profiles, for MP Servers and Leagues for example. Your Mod Launcher would then be just over the Top!

Did you consider to make it possible to save Mod Profiles? This would be really great, because you yust could Save your favourite Mod Profiles, for MP Servers and Leagues for example. Your Mod Launcher would then be just over the Top!

Due to private and job related reasons I could not spend as many hours as planned to develop this possibility, but I am working on it.

I´m glad to hear it. Your Launcher is just great and easy to use. Everyone in my clan is using it, but we are freaking out every time when we have to disable all Mods manually for an League game, and then enable them after the match again.

always that dirty issue(mod clones),several addons affected...sometimes it needs 2 reboots to restore

hope you plan to add mods compilation save option,I got tons of mods and I need to save many combinations

Hi

Is your homepage down?

http://arma2.ar.funpic.de/

Unfortunately yes :mad:

BTW: Version 2.0.0 will be ready soon, only translation is missing. I hope to release the new version on Monday ...

here you will see the profile support :) Edited by CptArmA2

BTW: Version 2.0.0 will be ready soon, only translation is missing. I hope to release the new version on Monday ...

here you will see the profile support :)

very cool!

All,

after some days of work here is the new version ...

The homepage is unfortunately down, so please use the following URL: http://arma2.spacequadrat.de/

I hoped everything is running as designed!

Detailed information will follow on the homepage when it is up again :mad:

Thx,

alpinestars

Edited by CptArmA2

Good shit :D this pisses me off though...I just downloaded & installed the version before this version yesterday :( lol

Well i have some problems with the new version.

It keeps closing and starting the launcher becouse of new or deleted mods were detected.

Well i have some problems with the new version.

It keeps closing and starting the launcher becouse of new or deleted mods were detected.

Don't worry - It's just refreshing the list. Best to just leave all the mods you have in your Arma 2 folder and then activate them as needed. :)