Sign in to follow this  
schnapsdrosel

BlackOps and desert mercs

HI, great looking mod, love it!

However, now when I'm connecting to my favorite public server I'm getting an error message, something about bin\config.bin/cfgGlasses.Pro_Helmet_2'. missing Is it caused by this mod? Can someone give my some directions on how to fix this?

(still lets me in though but would like to get this sorted anyhoo)

PS. I'm using mod folder method and I'm not using this mod when connecting to public server.

Cheers

Mik

The error is caused by the server not having the addon. All others will see you as the basic unit not the one with the extra helmets, glasses, mask ect ect unless they also have the addon.

Yes, I suppose that's what that error message means, but the problem is I'm not trying to connect to that server with mod activated in fact I would be kicked for trying to connect with it activated, the server runs strict no addon policy!

When I'm using mods, i launch them with Linebacker launcher and to play online I use my default Arma2 shortcut(with -nosplash, but thats it)

?

HI, great looking mod, love it!

However, now when I'm connecting to my favorite public server I'm getting an error message, something about bin\config.bin/cfgGlasses.Pro_Helmet_2'. missing Is it caused by this mod? Can someone give my some directions on how to fix this?

(still lets me in though but would like to get this sorted anyhoo)

PS. I'm using mod folder method and I'm not using this mod when connecting to public server.

Cheers

Mik

The reason this error shows up might be that you have selected the helmet from my addon in the glasses menu, try to select some ARMA2 default glasses before you connect to the server. Hope this helps...

The reason this error shows up might be that you have selected the helmet from my addon in the glasses menu, try to select some ARMA2 default glasses before you connect to the server. Hope this helps...

Thanks for replying but that's not the case, never touched those options with mod and to be sure even checked the profile config file and I have a tactical glasses that I always had.

Any more thoughts?

:) yeah, that day is coming I've been having loads of crashes lately while online, but reinstalling is such a chore and if that doesn't fix it, I'll have to jump out of the window - lucky I'm on the ground floor - nevertheless I might hurt my ankle or something..

peace.

whats the progress on update on addon :) im very excited about new units

Thanks for the Taliban / Insurgents. Was just curious if you could make that a standalone addon? I'm making missions on Avgani / Afghan Village and the amount of addons required is ungodly. Anyway, nice work!

Yes, thank you for these units. I have question about the taliban/insurgent units. when I place them in the editor, they seem to have baclava masks, which is cool, but I have not been able to find any with the middle eastern head dress. I must be missing something. Any help on this?

Like my friend Binkowski asked, I'd love to see a Taliban, Insurgent seperate pack with their own small groups.

I know you have a lot going on for a major update but is it possible to get a Hot fix for the BlackOps that would show us which one is the Medic?

Yes, thank you for these units. I have question about the taliban/insurgent units. when I place them in the editor, they seem to have baclava masks, which is cool, but I have not been able to find any with the middle eastern head dress. I must be missing something. Any help on this?

Taliban guys should have headress if you use the "Taliban 1/2/3" guys

;1461938']whats the progress on update on addon :) im very excited about new units
I know you have a lot going on for a major update but is it possible to get a Hot fix for the BlackOps that would show us which one is the Medic?

I didn't have much time recently to work on the addon' date=' but I will try to

update soon with some fixes and a few new units like this guy:

[img']http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7404/diver.jpg[/img]

That is an issue that occurred with an old version of my addon with CAA1,

re-downloading should solve the problem...

Thanks for the Taliban / Insurgents. Was just curious if you could make that a standalone addon? I'm making missions on Avgani / Afghan Village and the amount of addons required is ungodly. Anyway, nice work!
Like my friend Binkowski asked, I'd love to see a Taliban, Insurgent seperate pack with their own small groups.

Yes, I guess a standalone addon for the Taliban/Terrorist would make

sense, but since real life keeps me busy right now, it might take a little longer

until it gets released...

Hi,

I have an idea,

If you add steel helmets and berrets you will have Iraqi army

iraqiq.th.jpg

Oh man, I'm postponing the release of Seal Team Six 2 campaign until this comes out. We really need that frogman. Thanks a ton!

Quote: That is an issue that occurred with an old version of my addon with CAA1,

re-downloading should solve the problem...

That fixed it. Thank you. Not sure how I missed the updated version. I look forward to your future releases. Thanks again.

probably. he said he's not have time for this addon right now somewhere in topic

Yeah read that too, damn, especially as there is another so far secret project with me ( not related to my signature ) that is also on halt because of this :/

Schnapps, if you read this please let me know whats the status.

Edited by Shadow NX