Sign in to follow this  
schnapsdrosel

BlackOps and desert mercs

Are you sure all units work? Put seal team marksman for example, in editor and try using huntir or sight adjustment for sniper rifles?

Confirmed.

Dammit, i thought is was something wrong with ACE, but for the ACE Units everything works.

@All: don't worry, I will upload an ACE compatible version soon...

You rock man.

You rock man.

You, too.

And if there's anything you need in terms of new units for your next campaign just pm me...

Here's the fixed version, the units should be fully ACE compatible now,

I also added some new winter units:

DOWNLOAD:

@rapidshare:

BB_UNITS_UPDATEv5_SchnapsdroSel.7z

@megaupload.com:

BB_UNITS_UPDATEv5_SchnapsdroSel.7z

76127714.jpg

The winter units are also available as a seperate addon here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1530694#post1530694

Edited by Schnapsdrosel

Wow nice ! :eek:

Thanks a lot for the update and all the nice work Schnapsdrosel ! :xmas_o:

A little more fast server to download? 15 kbps is a little too slow...

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Nice work!!!!

great stuff but after saving and reloading mission Ace features were gone even with your last version... I think that's something ACE guys should fix...

great stuff but after saving and reloading mission Ace features were gone even with your last version... I think that's something ACE guys should fix...

I looked at the ace .configs and I can't see any difference between mine and their configurations for the units. Would be nice to know if that saving reloading issue occurs with the ace standard units, too, cause then it's obviously an ace issue, if not I would need to look through all the ace stuff a bit closer to find out what the problem is...

I play sealsix3 campaign... don't tried with others Ace mission I'll give it a try and let you know... Obviously a mission without Merc and Blackops!

The Problem is with your units, doesn´t happen with Bis ones, or ACE ones

Ask Sickboy if he can help you

Tried out now single player mission "Crash and Grab". Saved and reloaded all Ace features are gone here too. Hey Schnapsdrosel that's not your matter!!!!! this is something ACE guys should solve!!!!!!!! Thanks for effort though..

Tonci87 I looked at ticked at Dev Heaven and there is already a ticket for this bug speaking about not functioning ACE features after reloading a previous saved game (SP games but I think this should work for Sealsix3 too) and is #7553. It seems Sickboy is already working on it.... Hope it will solve soon :)

An addable Beanie hat would be good if possible (if it isn't in the pack already)..........

I looked at the ace .configs and I can't see any difference between mine and their configurations for the units. Would be nice to know if that saving reloading issue occurs with the ace standard units, too, cause then it's obviously an ace issue, if not I would need to look through all the ace stuff a bit closer to find out what the problem is...

Hi Schnapsdrosel,

Thanks for all your hard work. I think the issue might be here at:

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/7553#note-18

If you have an empty class EventHandlers; in your unit classes, then you need to remove them from all of the unit classes to make them ACE compatible. Hopefully this is what the problem is.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Actually, I just wanted to update this, and say that at least for me, it seems to be working again with ACE after loading a saved game. I think your fixes worked, at least for me. Thanks again for all of your hard work!

what are the classnames for the soldier units themselves? I didn't see them in the readme, otherwise I'm not sure how to look this stuff up.

Thanks Schnapsdrosel! The new version is great.

I just want to mention that the rapidshare and .info links for the new version were corrupt and couldn't open. Not sure if that was just on my end but I wanted to mention it.