Sign in to follow this  
xeno

co30 DominationA2! One Team

Should be the parameter is tied to tox_serverfuncs.sqf and uses the command Servercommand #kick (I can kinda read and understand code just cant write it well script wise) and after referencing the comref it looks like it should work unless I am missing something (thought about skyping you Xeno but figured I cant be the only one who would love to use this feature would even love to tie it in to civilians if it works but that is for another day.

P.S. Xeno your work is very much appreciated proof is that most of the community uses one or more of your missions (some of us can just be finicky some times) bear with us and forgive us when we seem to ask more than give.this is just a game after all is said and done.

Cheer's ChefD

Side mission where you need to destroy a Scud... gives you a -5, set to friendly i guess?

Yet another bugfix release of the evil mission of ArmA 2 online playing, this time 2.07

Changelog:

• Fixed, prisoner sidemisson didn't work
  • Added server lobby paramter to disable ACE sys wounds for AI units in the ACE Wounds version, only players are then affected by wounds
  • Added missing M32 CS gas grenades and M72 launcher in the ACE versions
  • Fixed, copy and paste bug in TT version which prevented west players to capture all camps and clear a main target
  • Changed, wreck, mash and mg nest markers are no longer visible for the enemy side in the TT version
  • Fixed, logged in admins could unlock vehicles getting repaired on the wreck repair point
  • Changed, in the ACE version teamkillers get some special love so that everybody knows who the teamkiller is ;)
  • Changed, only one point gets subtracted when the TT version gets played in combination with ranked for vehicle creation and artillery
  • Added ACE East weapons
  • Added ACE East versions (normal, AI, ranked, revive and wounds)
  • Added ACE TT version
  • Changed, the ACE versions now use the ACE artillery module instead of the BIS artillery module

Download:

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/domination/files

Enjoy!

And have fun...

Xeno

Added ACE East versions

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Lift Helis not working, there an easy fix i can do myself?

Thanks 2Xeno for fix a bug a bug in TT version which prevented west players to capture all camps and clear a main target and ACE version on 2.07.!!!

Edited by Varga

Lift Helis not working, there an easy fix i can do myself?

Yeah, you are right. I'll try find what's causing and release 2.08 as soon as possible.

Edit: ACE east was using the same vehicles class names as the west version for lifting... now that can't work. Fixing it, Update in a few minutes.

Xeno

---------- Post added at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 18:23 ----------

Yet another bugfix release of the evil mission of ArmA 2 online playing, this time 2.08

Same as 2.07 but a fixed with heli lift in the ACE East versions.

Changelog:

• Fixed, prisoner sidemisson didn't work
  • Added server lobby paramter to disable ACE sys wounds for AI units in the ACE Wounds version, only players are then affected by wounds
  • Added missing M32 CS gas grenades and M72 launcher in the ACE versions
  • Fixed, copy and paste bug in TT version which prevented west players to capture all camps and clear a main target
  • Changed, wreck, mash and mg nest markers are no longer visible for the enemy side in the TT version
  • Fixed, logged in admins could unlock vehicles getting repaired on the wreck repair point
  • Changed, in the ACE version teamkillers get some special love so that everybody knows who the teamkiller is ;)
  • Changed, only one point gets subtracted when the TT version gets played in combination with ranked for vehicle creation and artillery
  • Added ACE East weapons
  • Added ACE East versions (normal, AI, ranked, revive and wounds)
  • Added ACE TT version
  • Changed, the ACE versions now use the ACE artillery module instead of the BIS artillery module

Download:

Enjoy!

And have fun...

Xeno

P.S.: I couldn't make a new post :(

Edited by Xeno

Hello) first thanks for Domination East missions. I and my friends testing Domi ACE East AI 2.08 and we found 4 Errors :(

1. Russian transport choppers dont have flares.

2. Artillery SADARM not hit the target. Always right or left + - 100 meters

3. I take in a ammobox more different grenades : frag, smoke, gas, flash....... but I can only use FRAG! all the grenades with me! Work jast frag :( (If the problem in the ACE, but not in the mission! sorry!)

4. Jast finish side mission! server crash( and have this: look foto plz!

a2e7d2bad9bc.jpg

Edited by Keshman

1. Russian transport choppers dont have flares.

Works for me:confused:

havent tested side mission, ill go do that now

4. Jast finish side mission! server crash( and have this: look foto plz!

Thanks so much for new version but we have same story with side missions: crash.

Jast finish side mission! server crash(

Confirm on TT_ACE.

And at main task (city) - too.

Edited by Varga

Without more information I can only guess.

Server RPT and client RPT please, and which sidemission ?

Which version ?

Easiest way (because I don't check here to often) is to file a ticket at dev-heaven and add your rpt files there.

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/domination/issues

Xeno

I and my friends testing Domination ACE East AI 2.08! Version ACE last! Restar game and server! Put again new mission Domination ACE East AI 2.08 and again jast finish side mission! all crash( i have litel video! 2 min plz!

I do not want to look like a liar :( In new Domi ACE East AI 2.09 not working artillery SADARM :( waited for 5 minutes and called again and again SADARM and never hit target( Have jast sound!

Edited by Keshman

Server RPT and client RPT please, and which sidemission ?

Server logs

Which version ??

A2 1.05, ACE 353, TVT40 Domination 2.08

I do not want to look like a liar :( In new Domi ACE East AI 2.09 not working artillery SADARM :( waited for 5 minutes and called again and again SADARM and never hit target( Have jast sound!

Are you on a dedicated server? Running game locally is not supported.

Personally, I use "[_this] spawn ace_sys_bi_arty_fnc_SadarmDeploy;" to call the sadarms with the ace version.

The sadarm warheads target all vehicles that are alive within 200m. Here is the code for that, if you are interested in how they work. If they can't find a target, they do nothing. They do not know the difference between friend or foe.:

// Wait for target altitude
       if (_pz < 275 and _pz > 75) then {
               // Search for targets to hit.
               _seekerHits = [_px, _py, 0] nearEntities [["Car","Tank","StaticCannon"], 200];
               _targets = [];
               {if (alive _x) then {_targets set [(count _targets), _x];};} forEach _seekerHits; // Get all targets that aren't already burning.
               debugLog format ["%1, %2", _seekerHits, _targets];
               if (count _targets > 0) then
               {
                   _targetToHit = _targets select floor(random(count _targets));
                   debugLog format ["%1", damage _targetToHit];
                   sleep random(3); 
                   if (BIS_ARTY_DEBUG==1) then {debugLog format ["ARTY_DEBUG: Acquired SADARM target: %1", _targetToHit];};
                   _targetFound=1;
               };
       };

// Simulate falling.
       _pz = _pz + _simFallRate*(time - _lastFrame);
       _lastFrame = time;

sleep 0.2;

(_pz < 10 or _targetFound==1);
};

// Deploy attack munition if a target was found.
if (_targetFound==1) then
{
       // Create burst.
       _burst = "ARTY_SADARM_BURST" createVehicleLocal [_px, _py, _pz + 5];
       _burst setPos [_px, _py, _pz + 5];

// Create projectile
       _projectile = "ARTY_SADARM_PROJO" createVehicleLocal [_px, _py, _pz + 5];
       _projectile setPos [_px, _py, _pz + 5];

// Calculate direction
       _xoff = (getPos _targetToHit select 0) - _px;
       _yoff = (getPos _targetToHit select 1) - _py;
       _zoff = - _pz;
       _mag = sqrt(_xoff*_xoff + _yoff*_yoff + _zoff*_zoff);
       _dir = [_xoff/_mag, _yoff/_mag, _zoff/_mag];
       _dx = _dir select 0;
       _dy = _dir select 1;
       _dz = _dir select 2;
       _hmag = sqrt(_dx*_dx + _dy*_dy);
       _zcomp = -_dz/_hmag;
       _ux = _zcomp*_dx;
       _uy = _zcomp*_dy;
       _uz = _hmag;

// Transmit net projectile(s)
       BIS_ARTY_PV_NETSADARM = ["ARTY_SADARM_NET", [_px, _py, _pz + 5], [_xoff, _yoff, _zoff]];
       publicVariable "BIS_ARTY_PV_NETSADARM";

_projectile setVectorDir _dir;
       _projectile setVectorUp [_ux,_uy,_uz];
       _projectile setVelocity [(_dir select 0) * 300, (_dir select 1) * 300, (_dir select 2) * 300];

if (BIS_ARTY_SHELLFLIGHT_DEBUG==1) then {BIS_ARTY_SHELLDEBUG_FOCUS=_projectile;};
};

In new Domi ACE East AI 2.09 not working artillery SADARM :( waited for 5 minutes and called again and again SADARM and never hit target( Have jast sound!

Yup, yet another bug :)

Forgot to update to the ACE functions for the artillery (it's still using the BIS ARTY functions which do not work with the ACE ARTY module).

Update in the next days.

Xeno

Xeno and all people Sorry me for sabotage around Sadarm :j:

Edited by Keshman

Dear Xeno, tell me please, how it is possible to adjust (reduce) the penality, charged for use of technics (bikes, parachutes) or arty?

Any chance of adding in a point loss in the ranked version for a death? Love the mission btw.

Thanks!

Just check the i_xxx.sqf files in the mission main directory.

You'll find it, even point loss for a killed player :)

Xeno

Bugfix Release 2.10 (hopefully the last for some time :))

Changelog:

• Fixed, earplugs got removed when a player was killed
  • Fixed, wrong artillery function names for SADARM in the ACE versions (and wrong artillery ammo classnames), forgot to update it after switching to ACE ARTY

Download:

I would like to get some more feedback for the Two Teams TT PvP version.

So please give it a try and report back, ty.

Enjoy!

And have fun...

Xeno