Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Will you include them in ACE as well?

Well, judging by the stock of the TAC-50 from A.C.E. 2 in the second picture, I'm guessing that they will be.:cool:

Bink,

Are you just directly porting over Jonny's stuff or are you planning on modifying them?

Bink,

Are you just directly porting over Jonny's stuff or are you planning on modifying them?

I'm modifying them right now. Just showing some wip. Going to change camo patterns, vest layouts, etc.

wcBxVaHQMpA

Manual Aiming example video. Blue smoke is for debugging. :D

Forgot to kill my previous units tags on my name.

@BadBenson

Usually men have facial hair that grows all the way down to their upper lip. The way you have it just sort of up around the nose makes it look a bit like a glue-on stage beard. From what I saw, the hair itself looks alright, though.

Well, judging by the stock of the TAC-50 from A.C.E. 2 in the second picture, I'm guessing that they will be.:cool:

Sorry but I'm not very familiar with the TAC-50, all I know about it that it's existing :j:

Unwraped model with pure normal bump.

rend2.jpg rend1.jpg

Edited by gms
ФЕЙ КУКФЫЖ

@gms,

Lovely shotgun model.

Just what the civie farmers and gamekeepers need! Will it be released as a standalone like your MP40 and Mauser rifle?

Clipboard01-16.jpg

(Hazmat WIP)

Added black units, respirator tube needs smoother movement. ArmA2 heads turned up white under the alpha channel plastic so I'm using ArmA1 heads.

(Hazmat WIP)

Added black units, respirator tube needs smoother movement. ArmA2 heads turned up white under the alpha channel plastic so I'm using ArmA1 heads.

Whats up with yellow,green,blue,orange or white versions?

They are all looking so dark and depressive to me :D

To the Head problem, why you dont make the helmet sights black so that no one can look into the helmet?

Is better to have the issue that all units use the same head

Edited by Clawhammer

Whats up with yellow,green,blue,orange or white versions?

They are all looking so dark and depressive to me :D

To the Head problem, why you dont make the helmet sights black so that no one can look into the helmet?

Is better to have the issue that all units use the same head

Yeah, a yellow suit would be most suitable I think. and some text on back "BMD" Biohazard Materials Department" or something..

and face problem: I agree, something like reflecting glass would be cool

Unwraped model with pure normal bump.

Fay kukfyzh! We'll feel the power of Saint Velkopovicky Kozlice!

Edited by Rellikki
Quoted hotlinked image

the one's in black and red look like they're wearing gimp suites... all nice shiney latex and stuff.

But yeah, yellow would be much better.

the one's in black and red look like they're wearing gimp suites... all nice shiney latex and stuff.

But yeah, yellow would be much better.

http://www.biddefordmaine.org/vertical/Sites/%7BFAD9934F-594E-4DFE-8950-698C92DACFDD%7D/uploads/%7B9FD33BF4-F5B2-4C33-97E1-7D11750EE7AA%7D.JPG

Shiny too :p

For ArmA1 I had them without the shiny-look, but it made them look like they were wearing cloth and not plastic.

Ok guys, will try out the yellow ones. I added black as it was requested afaik on the last picture I posted, they look sinister for sure ;) .

you should make the entire suit one piece(the clothes sticking out from under the vest should connect with the pants) and change the breathing tube inside the suit directly on the guy's face. also add a hump on their backs for the respirator equipment.

well.. i guess the blue suit is blue due to being a training tool... in military the (light) blue markings/colors are for training aids...

But the more colors the merrier... i like the dark ones and the yellow ones of course ...

ah..

Here is a WIP of the M71 RCU (Remote Control Unit) for the M93 Hornet (HE WAM and later the M131 MOPMS)... this graphic was done by Scubaman3D.

It will be the centerpiece of the dialogsystem/interface to the RCU object thats also being modeled.

This RCU can (soon) be used to activate, destroy or reset self-destruct times in mines and systems using this RCU for remote control.

m71rcu.th.jpg

a few HE WAM versions are done already

hewam.th.jpg

Edited by PhilippRauch

short WIP video of the M93 ingame..

EDIT:

Thanks go to sparks50 ... ;) .. im too dumb today... (see his post for video)

Edited by PhilippRauch

short WIP video of the M93 ingame..

3Pgm4aTeFG8

You have to remove everything in the URL except for the tag :). Looks great.

You have to remove everything in the URL except for the tag :). Looks great.

So...what is it lol? A mine? A satellite?

Edited by Rellikki
Quoted hotlinked video