Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

just me but they look to.. constrasty.. and dark.

Well enad says they look blurry and too light so you can go bash your heads together until you get a solid answer for me ;)

Well enad says they look blurry and too light so you can go bash your heads together until you get a solid answer for me ;)

I'd say they're slightly too light. They do look damn nice though.

Ok just so you don't think I'm pulling this out of my ass.

I think the older MC you made looked a lot better. The new stuff looks too...Sharpened..and...dull.

See what I mean?

lxaEJ.jpg

lxfE0.jpg

Top-New Bottom-Old

Comparison of his old(reskined) MC guys to his new MC guys..

T4ovi.jpg

*Not a very reliable picture since Aeneas has updated his units since then.

Also, I really think making all the pouches tan would look good. Then maybe try making every thing on the unit MC.

I hope you find new vest. The one currently being used is a bit...bland. I don't know it just loos too small or skinny. :/

But if not, no big deal. They are still very nice. :)

Edited by Enad

MC US guys...basically fictional. Made for myself and because Enad wouldn't stop bugging me...probs won't release because they aren't L337 enuf for the E to the nads taste:

YEah I'm far from any expert but I'd say something similar to Fox, seems a bit too contrasted for each colour, gives it a slight flecktarn hint (for me anyway).

Could the pattern itself be slightly too small? (maybe I've just not seen a decent MC pic in a while lol)

Could the pattern itself be slightly too small? (maybe I've just not seen a decent MC pic in a while lol)

That too. The Pattern is a bit small, but I really could care less about that.

MC US guys...basically fictional. Made for myself and because Enad wouldn't stop bugging me...probs won't release because they aren't L337 enuf for the E to the nads taste:

Those look sweet:)

Pattern looks much to small IMO fox;

th_cbt6.jpg

okay will fix in a few and post pics. I figured it was too small.. wasn't sure when I made it.

Wow! that looks great! What is the size of the map?

the map is 5km² but the island itself only takes up about 1/4 of that. So pretty small and is meant to be for online play or smaller missions(aka, for fun).

-snip-

not worth showing..

Edited by Fox '09

DAMN! That island looks fucking amazing! Awesome!

Can't wait for that!! I need it sooon. :)

We are talking about multicam....

I.... have been working with multicam.... Too much. And never get it good looking.

Here is some WIP pics of my Crye Multicam units. Don't know if there will be any release anytime soon. NOTE!! WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO ALLOW ME TO USE THEIR STUFF.

SF Soldier model: Johnny

Textures: Johnny & Ardvarkdb, Binkowski (helmet)

Crye vest: MEEE!

arma220100617182956475cd8602bjpg.jpgarma220100617183016640182f8d2jpg.jpgarma220100617183051609690fca9jpg.jpgarma22010061718310376dc22f154jpg.jpg

Images are way over 100kb

What do you think? Textures are from ArmA 1. They are pretty much optimized for Helmand Valley. So they are LIGHT. AND the darker textures you see (helmet) was made by me, With the use of Binkowskis textures as base.

woow i love it , can you speak with ace to implement your MC backpack ?

@Aeneas2020

The new multicam looks too blue. I like the sharpness of the detail on the textures. Try rebalancing the diffuse map and it should look pretty good :)

woow i love it , can you speak with ace to implement your MC backpack ?

They have the model, They have the base texture. If they would want to make the multicam backpack, they would create it in less than 10 minutes. It took me about 3 minutes to texture it with Johnnys Base textures for it.

EDIT: Aeneas2020 I say you release those units! They look good to me, and I would play around with them :) If all the units ever released for ArmA/ArmA2 had to be 110% accurate to the real deal, we would not have ANY addons.

Edited by Nixo

Nixo. now those guys are legit. I like the way they look with those models. Is there by any chance you are able to make a set of units with just tan vest along with those ones?? But they are still legit that way:)