Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Boris_Balzer: Great idea, but you're going to have -ALOT- of work if you're going to make it in the same scale so it fits the Armaversum. Good luck with the project anyways :)

Boris_Balzer: Great idea, but you're going to have -ALOT- of work if you're going to make it in the same scale so it fits the Armaversum. Good luck with the project anyways :)

Jupp, better take some help from many people, but even then i bet you will sit there around 2 years to complete it in a similar fashion like Chernarus.

Also Remember that the Object-Count will skyrocket if it will be as detailed as Chernarus (which i think it should be - in a large part), which probably means half of the FPS than on the Chernarus map.

However in 2++ years when you are done, we probably have 8-core Processors and 24GB Ram, etc etc... :-)

Good Luck my friend, if you are serious then please open a Topic in the Addons & Mods: Discussion board. Im sure many will love this idea and are willing to help/contribute.

Thanks Dimitri

I think so but first I have a lot to do.

It is planed these map to reseale in two version as Chernarus and as part of USSR (Cold War Era) mabe with a submarine harbour of the green sea float.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Jupp, better take some help from many people, but even then i bet you will sit there around 2 years to complete it in a similar fashion like Chernarus.

Also Remember that the Object-Count will skyrocket if it will be as detailed as Chernarus (which i think it should be - in a large part), which probably means half of the FPS than on the Chernarus map.

However in 2++ years when you are done, we probably have 8-core Processors and 24GB Ram, etc etc... :-)

Good Luck my friend, if you are serious then please open a Topic in the Addons & Mods: Discussion board. Im sure many will love this idea and are willing to help/contribute.

Than start to safe your money for an high-end PC you discribed. ;)

I know that will be not a project which i can only bring into being! I look forward for a helping hand.

Good luck, mate. If you make it similar to Chernarus in scale and detail, I'll send you a beer.

ok but i have to be one of this heiniken-730751.jpg

Edited by Boris_Balzer

No problems man. I would be happy with it just being a dumb bomb. Any plans on special explosion effects with the fuel being blasted through the air the ignited or just standard?
Whatever its all good. Good stuff man

Note, you won't see the fuel being ignited. That was in slow-mo, so I think it will just be a huge fireball.

Nice NZX. Just a poetical question, will that FBCB2 be partially or fully functional ? :)

worked on my acu a little more,, too big, but...

TzB1S.jpg

Edited by Fox '09

worked on my acu a little more' date=', too big, but..[/quote']

No I like it, more than the other ones.

I have a question for people working with addons planes, 3D Model, .........

To create addon plane for Arma II what need? If have this model C-17 Globemaster III

(Its jast question! :) do not say wrong section ;) )

C-17_Globemaster_autodefense.jpgC-17-Globemaster-III-b.jpgcC-17Globemaster3.jpg

I have a question for people working with addons planes, 3D Model, .........

To create addon plane for Arma II what need? If have this model C-17 Globemaster III

(Its jast question! :) do not say wrong section ;) )

A lot of work, especially related to this particular model. As far as i can see, some important things are missing and you sould have to create them on your own: Cockpit and landing gear.

Besides this, i doubt it is prepared for anims like rudder, flaps and what else.

At the end, you're probably as quick if you start a plane from scratch.

I see in diferent (shoping) C-17 Globemaster III + Cockpit and landing gear. But I understood This work is very heavy and needs a lot of things (idea closed)

Myke

thanks again for the detailed response.

Nice NZX. Just a poetical question, will that FBCB2 be partially or fully functional ? :)

I doubt it, but if him and Nou work together...

more of my acu

6WEsJ.jpg

6WOri.jpg

need to fix some things, add details etc.. color those brown pouches

it's also too large.. can't manage to get my textures to work in 8192x8192 (coverts to 4096x4096)... don't want to lose any more detail.. :)

Edited by Fox '09

Best ACU.

Agree!

Best ACU i ever saw! But is this realistic? Why all other ACUs are so bright? Did they change the colors in the mean time in the real world? :confused:

^ I think it's because of ArmA 2's lighting effects that make other ACU textures bright.

^ I think it's because of ArmA 2's lighting effects that make other ACU textures bright.

yeah, I always have to make my acu much darker so it looks normal in A2.. this also makes the blue darker :(

@enad

also http://www.defense.gov/dodcmsshare/newsphoto/2007-10/hires_071025-A-3715G-542.jpg

http://www.floppingaces.net/071017_2.jpg

etc , the blue should be a little more.. gray...

Edited by Fox '09

I fixed the rest of camo rather than changing the groin pad. Imo it was generally too big.

7lxL9.jpg

Woot! Perfect! Nice job man!

Quality is outstanding...