Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

That's a z sorting problem that can be fixed in O2, but this is not the thread or forum to ask in. Try in the O2 forums or better yet just search.

Sticking with this for now ;)

@Nixo91

Nice units,

The MC color looks quite right dude, though the pattern is too small think it should be twice as big.

Great job.

That's a z sorting problem that can be fixed in O2, but this is not the thread or forum to ask in. Try in the O2 forums or better yet just search.

thanks

MC & UCP = Love story

Will probably change the ucp camo. Looks like garbage to me.

arma22010062015341943e132e62ajpg.jpg

those kneepads... :confused:

are these your units or johnny's sf guys? I can't tell

looks good though, MC is a bit washed out

Edited by Fox '09

hey all

A new fighter jet for Arma2 the footmunch F-5E .

swissf5.jpg

This is the last addon that he make for arma1 .

Now ported to Arma2 :)

Still many things it do on the plane .

cya

eddyD

what do you mean by washed??? And i used johnnys units as base. Great looking plane eddy :)

those kneepads... :confused:

are these your units or johnny's sf guys? I can't tell

looks good though' date=' MC is a bit washed out[/quote']

Yeah Johnny released the source for his SF and they are free for anyone to use as long as he gets credit where it is due.

@Nixo91, Regarding the kneepads, haven't seen a pic of them in a while but aren't they normally part of the trousers so don't sit on top quiet as much as in our pic? Either way looking very good.

I assume by washed out Fox '09 was taling about saturation and contrast. Best let him answer that though.

@stalkergb: yes they are part of the trousers. I have tried to make them as good looking as possible. Atm the pads are separate models. Will try to only texture them onto the body instead. Because I admit that they look a bit weird.

I know a lot wish i would finally release my Missilebox. Unfortunately there is still a lot of work that has to be done.

But to give you something to play with, await delivery of this baby during next week:

whatisit.th.jpg

:EDITH:

I suggest you take some time to get familiar with the C-130. ;)

Edited by [FRL]Myke

@Myke: You kidding me... You don't want to give us the GBU-43/B MOAB - the Mother Of All Bombs?

Anyway great work. Looking forward to it..

@yurapetrov: OMG! That's a very nice looking Jayhwak.

;1654919']@Myke: You kidding me... You don't want to give us the GBU-43/B MOAB - the Mother Of All Bombs?

Anyway great work. Looking forward to it..

You don't want it? Say a word and i'll cancel it. ;)

Yeah Johnny released the source for his SF and they are free for anyone to use as long as he gets credit where it is due.

I asked because he made his own units (i think?) that look kind of similar.

Quick and dirty ingame test.

moabwip.th.jpg

Note that the colors are just applied in O2 and doesn't represent the final coloring in any way. Was just to have at least some sort of color instead of grey mlod.

Myke

This (little:D) bomb for what? Destroy all island Chernarus one shot :D

Myke

This (little:D) bomb for what? Destroy all island Chernarus one shot :D

Don't worry, this isn't goin to be a game killer. Already the fact that it needs the C-130 will balance it since this plane is a easy target.

Also, this bomb isn't goin to be loaded the usual way. There will be a editorplaceable bomb object (like on the pic). This bomb the player has to load in a nearby C-130. Once deployed, there wont be any rearm like other weapons on other planes. If there is one bomb, you can drop one bomb.

So it's goin to be a tactical decision when and where to use it. Also, when the bomb is loaded, the C-130 will not be able to carry troops at the same time. Either bomb or troops.

Surely there will also be an option to unload the bomb if the player changes his mind.

Myke

Thank you for the detailed explanation! :ok: :wave: