Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

arma22009091610435885.th.png

PA troops - Alpha 0.15, PA MRH90 - Alpha 0.56

Edited by Rhodesy77

<Picture was here>

PA troops - Alpha 0.15, PA MRH90 - Alpha 0.56

Wait, is that soldier on the right dodging a rock on the ground or something? :D

Wait, is that soldier on the right dodging a rock on the ground or something? :D

He is confusing the enemy..

That minimi looks really awesome. It's like in ACE from arma1, but better.

a bunch of things going on:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmoOnJRtG7o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmoOnJRtG7o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

On the list for release:

F111

F-14

F-15

Mig29

Eurofighter

Su-47

Su-27

Ignore the Mirage 2000 I will not be releasing this jet as the French Mod team have already announced a release and it appears not far off.

I probably will not release the F35 either as it's already in game.

Southy

Great work eble

Good to see someone working on US and Russian hardware

Got bored Robert?Well,then what about Akspack for arma 2?;)

Great woodland camo, Robert!

Edited by p75

omon_wip_thumbnail.gif

Just some OMON units I've been messing around with. Click for higher resolution. Not sure if I'll release them, they may just be some personal work.

nice! Seen those guys alot in Moscow.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

I just bored and created this reskin of USSRsniper's M200

I guess its a bug with the original addon but it looks like the rifle is floating above the player's hands.

<picture was here>

Just some OMON units I've been messing around with. Click for higher resolution. Not sure if I'll release them, they may just be some personal work.

Do want. They look pretty great and would be useful for some fictional US Army '09 vs. OMON missions :bounce3:

Looking Good NX. Are you going to include the M114 w/ Frag 4 kit as well or only the M1151's? EDITED DUE TO OPSEC, that isn't worth My time.

Edited by Bosniarat1

Looking Good NX. Are you going to include the M114 w/ Frag 4 kit as well or only the M1151's? The worst thing is that I worked on the Radio and electrical systems onboard both, but I was told if i took pictures, I would be fired. I loved em in Arma but are you going to include the BFT or Warlock in them?

Well seeing as you worked in a job where you know about sensitive topics, do you really think you should discuss them on an open forum?