Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

looking great paul' date=' although must they be dead when you take pictures? :)[/quote']I have a better view on them when they are dead. :D

And the previous one wasnt dead, he was just lying and resting. :D

@Fox '09. Yes... Depending on what ciras you are making.

There are only two CIRAS models... Land and maritime - Rangers use land one. The difference is only in placement od QR slings and little velcro space on front of vest on Maritime. Don't remember anything else.

Just head over to Eagle Industries site... There's more ;]

ive been working on some textures for the serval im working on, they not perfect yet but one can see the direction its pointing at

serval7.th.png

unfortunately modo downscales texture sizes , no clue how to fix that at the moment.

BBhZJ.jpg

BBktS.jpg

some stretching at the pockets, gona figure that out and fix asap

edit: if you meant the front pockets

uQ8SS.jpg

Heh, I know some of those pockets well. :)

For your chest ones, don't forget that there is a flap at the front of the shirt that runs down its entire length (covers the opening). At the moment, they are too close together.

I had this really good black and white picture of the seams on the ACU which I would send, if I could damn well find it.

Ah yes, thanks for reminding me. Will get to that tomorrow .

Also , is the cut of acu correct on the arma1 and vbs2

men? I ask this because some parts on the pants have a vertical pattern rather than the usual horizontal .. While jonnys army men don't. Then again, the a1 dudes had bdu pockets

Ah yes' date=' thanks for reminding me. Will get to that tomorrow .

Also , is the cut of acu correct on the arma1 and vbs2

men? I ask this because some parts on the pants have a vertical pattern rather than the usual horizontal .. While jonnys army men don't. Then again, the a1 dudes had bdu pockets[/quote']

Nope. I'd recommend looking up a pair of ACU pants and seeing which direction the camo moves in.

However, I'd suggest that Jonny's OA grunts are pretty much on the money.

that would be cool.. get on steam bink!

yfVZr.jpg

started molle collums, do they look okay? I know how they go on the vest, this is just a test.

Hi guys,

just wanted to show you the latest of my work. A small battleship inspired by the Pegasus-Hydro-Foil.

Hope you like it. At the moment I have little trouble with config and scripting, but im sure to solve ist. ;)

http://img840.imageshack.us/i/image3d.jpg/

http://img408.imageshack.us/i/image5m.jpg/

Stay tuned for more info! :)

Edited by Rellikki

Nice!!!!!

I'm now working on the driveable LHD and I'm closing to a working beta.

lhdturret.jpg

I'm eager to pitch those Hydrofoils against GNATs frigates.

The LHD features:

- Two working turrets with Radar, Phalanx CIWs and Sea sparrow launchers.

- 20 cargo positions.

- 9 attachto points for helicopters and planes.

- Correct water FXs

- 1 SRBOC launcher (compatible with GNATs frigate weapons)

- Weapon Values compatible with vanilla Arma 2 and GNATs frigates.

- Catapult scripts for the F-35 and Harriers.

will probably release it as a beta next week

Hi guys,

just wanted to show you the latest of my work. A small battleship inspired by the Pegasus-Hydro-Foil.

Hope you like it. At the moment I have little trouble with config and scripting, but im sure to solve ist. ;)

Stay tuned for more info! :)

Are they classified as gunboats, missileboats or simply patrol boats?

nd GNATs frigates.

- Catapult scripts for the F-35 and Harriers.

Is using the VTOL capabilities too much to ask of players lol? And the F35 could probably take off without any help too haha.

Hope you like it. At the moment I have little trouble with config and scripting, but im sure to solve ist.

Send me a PM if you need any help figuring stuff out, I might be able to offer some scripting/config help.

Is using the VTOL capabilities too much to ask of players lol? And the F35 could probably take off without any help too haha.

Catapult scripts are mainly added for the AI, cause they can't take off on their own.

F35s and Harriers use the VTOL mode when taking off, but most of the work is done via a setvel command that look for the orientation of the LHD and then applies correct x and y velocity components to the plane and an small Z component.

For the helicopters it is just o applying X and Y velocity components (and values) relative to those of the current LHD speed and a higher Z component so they take off and don't collide with the island.

In the (far, very far) future I would like to implement Mando Heliroute scripts so a AI plane can adjust its landing point everytime relative to the LHDs position and then attached to the ship.

The concept is already in my mind and should be possible (but very difficult)

I have also taken a look at Sargeant Flyer's LCAC and I have now something that is semi playable.

I may have also access to half a dozen new high quality ship models soon. They will probably be released with the ANZAC mod.

Edited by mankyle