Thanks Fox!

Found the one on the Google Warehouse, though sadly it's a model of a Portugese postbox and not quite the same as a Brit one... might be a good starting point though... if I'm gonna go to all the trouble of making the damned thing, then I might as well get it right...

PS - I've sorta semi figured out how to get sketchup models into .3ds and .obj no problem by following a tip from elsewhere on the forums... Sketchup Pro exports directly to those formats... OK it's a timed demo and you only get a few "hours to evaluate", but if your evaluation consists of "start, load model, export model, shutdown", then "a few hours of demo" will last for lots of model conversions! :D

It's how to get the damned things into O2 without errors and what to do with them afterwards that has me struggling now...

Time to hit the O2 section for further assistance I guess... someone must have ported sketchup models before... and I have a nice little selection of simple "UK Objects" now...

B

Can and how would you go about getting models off the Warehouse? Do you need permission and whatnot?

i request some nice US army guys,, i don't like the OA guys and i don't think reskinning them will help

Can and how would you go about getting models off the Warehouse? Do you need permission and whatnot?

yes most of tham you will have to ask just look for the model makers email addy and just email tham if it's ok to use the model 9 times out of 10 thay will say yes to ya

i request some nice US army guys' date=', i don't like the OA guys and i don't think reskinning them will help[/quote']

Aw why man:( make reskins...NOW

I have but one request... someone needs to make a Solid Snake add on. If they want to be the coolest person ever they can make several different units with different camos and of course Big Boss AKA Naked Snake with the eye patch

All I want is a small addon for Operation Arrowhead and that would be taking the Czech Special forces landrower and change grenade launcher to 50cal and the pkm in commander position to m240.

All I want is a small addon for Operation Arrowhead and that would be taking the Czech Special forces landrower and change grenade launcher to 50cal and the pkm in commander position to m240.

MLODs would be required for this. Not as simple as it sounds.

Hi! Anyone up for making a Swedish M90 Tank?TNx John.

Hi, the sound in OA is awful compared to ACE Arma 2. when i fire a gun, its very quiet unlike in ACE, when you fire a gun, its nice and loud just how it suppose to be in real life

Hi! I`m sooo F***** Tierd of not being able to land or make those fancy moves

that anyone can see in the movies all the tim beacouse the game dont accept the

joystick,nothing fancy,just a Force Feedback 2,maybe even a X52 system.;).

I want to be able to do gun-runs with a stick,never been able to fly the darn things at all nearly.:butbut:Can someone make a add-on that adds a stick in the game,maybe even a CFG-file that makes it behave like that radiocontrolled

AH6 Little Bird?I really want it to be Rock-Steady to be able to "Point and Shoot!

That will definently help all to make those tricky things that helicpters do all the time in this game.Maybe it`s possible to `plank`(copy) the steady flight dynamics from that littlebird by putting the man in it and simply use i instead of

the other Litle Bird?:confused:

Thanx John

the game dont accept the

joystick,nothing fancy,just a Force Feedback 2

I am using the same joystick, Microsoft Sidewinder ForceFeedback 2, works without any problems.

joysticks works without issues since OFP times...

If someone was to make versions of the Special Forces units from Operation Arrowhead without helmets (maybe some with caps or middle-eastern, or takistani headgear) that would be pretty nice, but I'm not sure if it's even possible to edit these models.

Edit: I noticed in the outro that there was a model for the main Special forces-character without any headgear, and also, the german special-forces units seem to have pretty much the same model as the US special forces ones, but with boonie hats and cloths around their heads.

Edited by McNools

1. Up-armored utility trucks. We have uparmoed humvees, a maxxpro and a caiman, but trucks still don't have uparmored cabs.

2. Another feature that would be really great are Kamaz (Russian utility trucks from Arma 2) trucks in civilian version livery. I know there is already a civilian version of the Ural, but the Kamaz is used much more widely in running convoys in Afghanistan. I think a civie open/closed verions of the Kamaz with two or three different variations in cab color would add an interesting bit of realism to the game.

Edited by John_Chrichton

(OA) Proper German SF G36 with laser pointers, flashlights, grips, grenade launchers.

g36-1.jpg

g36-2.jpg

Now The German forces are somewhat low tech compared to other special forces :/

A Laser Designator with an IR Beam.

Attached the PEQ IR Beam from the Mk16's and such to the Laser Designator.

Make the beam bolder (brighter), and longer. Make it go about 1km.

Something like in Battlefield Bad Company 2 - small heli UAV - ULB is good ,but is too big for UAV :D

uav_header.jpg

Unarmed or armed too with .50 cal

Edited by RobertHammer

Could anyone create a face for OA for me? I'm basically looking for custom gloves, so it wouldn't be too hard.

TBR mod did an good job about the GUI and the crosshairs, would be nice if we could see something like this for OA. Them big green crosshairs for the aircraft are vary distracting. In ArmA 2 the air plans dont even have crosshairs for the MG or other weapons, why they do now?

Can somebody make the UNO troops speak Chernarussian instead of English? I tried, but they only said a few phrases in Chernarussian and sometimes still spoke english. Plus my character as a UNO troop always speaks english.

Georgian FP Special Purpose units ( Ministry of Finance Special Investigations Department )

arms:

IMI Galil + Tavor kit ( holo, laser, light, grip )

MP5

MP5 SD5

Glock-21

CZ series

I don't know if it's possible to give a unit two pistols, but it would be cool .... :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU9uS_f03QM&hl=de_DE&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU9uS_f03QM&hl=de_DE&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by CommanderYuri