@SpectreRSG

That's nice to hear, also will the landing deck be usable by AI choppers?

Russian Soldiers in Desert Camoflague that fits in with the current Russian Desert Vehicle Pack.

@Gen.Reaper

The Assault ВДВ (VDV) units recently released have a version in the new Russian Digital desert camo, and there is also this one:

http://arma.at.ua/forum/45-3883-1#56902

Take a look on that site if you can navigate through it well enough, there are several more Russian Desert addons. I also believe someone is making some Russian Marines with their new desert camo.

GenReaper, Im making Russian marines in the new KSOR camo, give me two weeks and they will be done.

Stag.

lol, sorry what i meant to say was is there anyway we could get a person who can make dinosaurs and port the star ship trooper bugs; that would be awesome.

Edited by Drew
for the lulz

i would like to see placeable IED's, or has someone already made one, for example, i could have some enemy unarmed soldiers with setcaptive on run up to a road and put an IED on it, so when a HMMWV goes past it goes sky high.

Can someone make new textures for the old Arma 1 NZX uparmoured humvees ported to Arma 2?

i would like to see placeable IED's, or has someone already made one, for example, i could have some enemy unarmed soldiers with setcaptive on run up to a road and put an IED on it, so when a HMMWV goes past it goes sky high.
you can use IED from Arma1 works fine in arma2 you can set it only against Blufor or OPfor

Can any of you fine gentlemen be altruistic enough as to re-skin the default BIS Russian OPFOR aircraft to feature the new roundel of the Russian Air Force and in addition, make a replacement pack for the aforementioned addon(s)?

The new roundel is featured in the link below.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/07/Russia_new_alternate_roundel.svg/1000px-Russia_new_alternate_roundel.svg.png

It should be a fairly simple re-skin. Thank you all and have a wonderful day! ;)

Ok, folks

For everyone who is interested on making a Georgian Army mod or allready made one:

The GAF has right at the moment, switched to Multicam. The Georgian "Digital-Marpat" was in service from 2007 to 2010.

This vid also includes new vehicle camo.

http://mod.gov.ge/popup3.php?Id=556〈=0

Edited by CommanderYuri

Can anyone make functioning reactive armour for tanks and such? Just some scriping is all it will take probably.

Can anyone make functioning reactive armour for tanks and such? Just some scriping is all it will take probably.

Yeah, that would be really cool, also active armor for stryker vehicles.

I had an idea for a mod which in my opinion is quite cool and would suit TrackIR quite nicely if it's possible. If you have ever played Medal of Honor Airborne then you will know what I mean by leaning up. Say if you are on a xbox you hold the left trigger and move the left analogue to just slightly peek over cover. In ArmA II it's just crouch > stand. There is no in between where you can fine tune to how much you want to look over cover. I hope you understand what I mean :S

Merged idea thread into here.

Smurfbr, next time please RTM such a thread.

I had an idea for a mod which in my opinion is quite cool and would suit TrackIR quite nicely if it's possible. If you have ever played Medal of Honor Airborne then you will know what I mean by leaning up. Say if you are on a xbox you hold the left trigger and move the left analogue to just slightly peek over cover. In ArmA II it's just crouch > stand. There is no in between where you can fine tune to how much you want to look over cover. I hope you understand what I mean :S

I don't know if you know this so I will post here knowing I might look like an idiot.Right now when prone and I need to look over the grass in front of me I point weapon at sky.You can see where enemies are this way but the animation looks funny.No one can bend there upper body at 90 degrees to look straight up while prone.Maybe BIS could add in where you can only point weapon up so high before its physically impossible and yet keep the view moving up towards 90 degrees.This way you can point up and weapon stops and your looking over the grass.

I don't know if you know this so I will post here knowing I might look like an idiot.Right now when prone and I need to look over the grass in front of me I point weapon at sky.You can see where enemies are this way but the animation looks funny.No one can bend there upper body at 90 degrees to look straight up while prone.Maybe BIS could add in where you can only point weapon up so high before its physically impossible and yet keep the view moving up towards 90 degrees.This way you can point up and weapon stops and your looking over the grass.

Perhaps this can be integrated into "blind fire" maybe?

UN aid workers, UN aid tents, UN food suplies would be awesome!

Edited by Jazzadazza
typo

Perhaps this can be integrated into "blind fire" maybe?

I blind fire alright with it.I lean up and get enemy general position/come back down and let loose in that direction.:D

when looking into the distance or up a hill and you can see the horizon i find it looks bald even when its got grass on it. I think if you add just a tiny bit of blur i think it would make it look much better.

Any desert ghillies in the making? I can't find any in any current mods :(

I'm trying to remake the shooter scene in the editor and can't do it accurately because there aren't any desert ghillies :pet11:

Also a glider plane for arma2 would be so sweet! (not sure if it's possible on the engine but it's worth a try)