Hell yeah,

My wished for 1.3...

1.) engine streaming /speed improvements

2.) AC-130 Spectre Gunship

3.) Fatigue for KI after running, affecting the aiming ability.

4.) AH-64

5.) Fix for MLRS not to autoreload the default ammunition after firing 12 rounds of artillery rockets. Perhaps, modifying the ammo types: M77/M26 "Bomblet" (277mm rocket, 644 bomblet cluster warhead), AT-2 (336 Mines, AoE 1000m x 400m) , 110mm ballistic rockets and the 604mm ATACMS warhead.

(For details take a look at: RakArtBtl 12, Germany

So far for now ;)

Edited by Sn@keByte

Would it be possible for someone to take the existing "towing truck" and make it usable for the aircraft to be towed around? the attachto isnt what im looking for. the tug that came with the "krustenov" is more of what im lookin for so the carrier ops are more practical.

Also i hope someone out there is reworking the Nimitz carrier as well as the F-18E/F and other various naval ops planes...

Would it be possible for someone to take the existing "towing truck" and make it usable for the aircraft to be towed around? the attachto isnt what im looking for. the tug that came with the "krustenov" is more of what im lookin for so the carrier ops are more practical.

Also i hope someone out there is reworking the Nimitz carrier as well as the F-18E/F and other various naval ops planes...

u can already tow planes with the "tow truck" or at least i can and so can others i'v played with

I recently made a thread concerning WWII content for arma2 wondering if any such content existed but it was closed and I was directed here. I was wondering if any WWII content exists for arma such as tanks, infantry, weapons, airplanes and other things. I have done some searching but haven't found much. If somebody could tell me if any such mods exist it would be much appreciated.

I know of two WW2 mods for ArmA1 at least one of which has announced they will moving to ArmA2. Invasion 1944 and Liberation War 1941-5. Though I've never been much into WW2 before I'm really looking forward to a bit of Saving Private Ryan now ArmA2 is much improved as a shooter.

Nothing concerning ww2 exist yet but they are coming,also FDF-Mod.You should check addons&mods sections and you know what's going on with them.

Request for some proper 3d tank interiors like video display think its called CITV?

Hi

I am currently working on a project with some friends using Chernarus as our basic starting map. It would be really great to use other terrain but as we have full time jobs + other commitments it's as much as we can manage to do the scripting etc. We are searching for someone who really enjoys creating actual maps or "islands" and would be willing to do this for a forthcoming multiplayer project we are working on.

Please PM me if you think you have the time/ability/inclination/motivation/all of the above.

Cheers

Techno

I was going back to OFP memories and remembered how the V-80 (ka-50) was so cool to pilot as all weapons and flight were at ur hands. I actually prefered this over the Ka-52 now as u dont need gunner/pilot combo to operate properly. It was fun doing all the work rather than having a AI pilot or gunner doing work for you. Id'e say bring the Ka-50 back

I was going back to OFP memories and remembered how the V-80 (ka-50) was so cool to pilot as all weapons and flight were at ur hands. I actually prefered this over the Ka-52 now as u dont need gunner/pilot combo to operate properly. It was fun doing all the work rather than having a AI pilot or gunner doing work for you. Id'e say bring the Ka-50 back

You might see the KA50 a lot sooner than you think :)

You might see the KA50 a lot sooner than you think :)

Looks good, thanks for the link

a World War 1 conversion would be interesting, although a daunting task for any mod team.

maybe some simple twisted-metal style gameplay with weapons connected with attachTo to the civilian cars, if someone found a way to make them fire when the mouse is clicked.

I was playing around with the T-34 and realized NAPA would use anything they could get their hands on....maybe if the alliance with the CDF didn't hold up :)

Some outdated cold war armor PT-76, T-55, BRDM 1 and more WW2 tanks KV-1 ,IS series and light armor T-26. Maybe with jerryrig weapons systems like a sagger on top of the T-34.

Or mounting a helo rocket pod to an offroad truck...making a makeshift Katyusha Rocket system.

requesting Commanche helicopter !!!

AFAIK the commanche has been scrapped as a possible recon helicopter by the US DoD so I doubt its highg up on anyones list, it does look pretty striking so maybe someone is going to make one.

i remember commanche gold way back in the late 90s, that game was so much fun.

never played it but i definately remember thinking it looked super cool (the heli that is) when i was younger :)

never played it but i definately remember thinking it looked super cool (the heli that is) when i was younger :)

It was also in OFP thanks to a talented mod team. Nice bird, I would think the DoD would keep a copy off the books to play around with, although I doubt it........but,thats the fun part about modding a game, anythings possible ;)

I'de also like to see a T-80 tank. There are 6000 of these in service in russians armed forces. (4500 plus 1500 reserves to be exact)

What about the a way to use trained dogs to report on enemy positions, or scout for opfor. It could just pass through an enemy held town untouched perfect for reconnaissance. Command them like the AI if at all possible.