Because i just started ;)

Regards

Heh, what a coincidence, i've just started learning game assets over the last week or so, if i have anything relevant, i'll send them your way!

Heh, what a coincidence, i've just started learning game assets over the last week or so, if i have anything relevant, i'll send them your way!

Thank you so much :D I can always use an extra hand ;)

i will start a thread when i have something to show

Thank you and best regards astast

Edited by astast

Well, assuming Aardvark isn't pulling something magical out, no, it couldn't, it's simply a textured model; That said, you could either attach a invisible unit to the existing unit to give the effect of a moved point of view (which i believe proved to be too much work and it didn't follow the vertical axis), or as Fox '09 did, extended the spine and move the memory point in Oxygen so the eyeline is offset, but this also looks wonky.

As you can see

it involves moving the entire eyeline out (Warp and border is post recording), so you would have to play the game in this offset view, which would provide a rather frustrating challenge, its only real use would be for filming scripted scenes not actual games.

IMO you can get a decent effect of a camera from the default viewpoint and some post production of blowing out the audio (helmet cam mics aren't the best when it comes to loud noises) and some scratches/vingette and such as seen in

P.s it would be better to post this in the Upcomming addons - Discussion thread or posting it as a message on Sabre's profile.

I watched both vids. i read your explanation..but i think is there any way that player play normaly widout eyeline offset..he can play normaly as usual..but he turn some recording software (fraps) and that fraps record his gameplay and later he can open video and watch his gameplay or something like that..

Again i apologise for mistakes that i make on forum..i am newbi... i watched my reply on any forum thread has to much :D and i will try to not put any more..i already make mistake with cross-post...lol i hope i will not get baned or somethig...please excuse me.. ;)

I watched both vids. i read your explanation..but i think is there any way that player play normaly widout eyeline offset..he can play normaly as usual..but he turn some recording software (fraps) and that fraps record his gameplay and later he can open video and watch his gameplay or something like that.

I don't think ( i could be wrong) that's possible the current engine, also the problem with fraps is it captures what program is on your screen, so it will capture what you're currently looking at, it can't capture what's running in the background; it would have to be a file saved by the game it self, there might be a way around with render to texture to capture only what's being rendered but that would also require a point off the side capturing it and not only that Render to texture isn't in the current engine, from what i can think of it MIGHT be possable with a work around using RTT but you'll have to wait for Arma 3 for that...

I'm thinking along the lines of what's been done already with VBS for LIGHTIN pods and such on aircraft which render the cameras view onto your screen but that's only been done with helicopters and planes, i don't think it can be done with units at this stage.

I have been looking for a modern Military Glider but i haven't anything so im wondering if anyone could make one getting it up is a diffrent cake (if you can make it towable, OMG NICE if not no harm done)

Now i know the military dont use Gliders any more but this would be more of a for fun mod.

Can someone create the F-22?

I know there is already one, but it's a beta version, and the author doesn't seem to be alive.

So, can someone work on a new version?

thanks

Can someone create the F-22?

I know there is already one, but it's a beta version, and the author doesn't seem to be alive.

So, can someone work on a new version?

thanks

IMO, the beta version is essentially finished anyway, i think the only problem i found was the cockpit gauges sometimes bug out.

I have been looking for a modern Military Glider but i haven't anything so im wondering if anyone could make one getting it up is a diffrent cake (if you can make it towable, OMG NICE if not no harm done)

Now i know the military dont use Gliders any more but this would be more of a for fun mod.

That's because they don't really exists... parachuting is cheaper and easier these days and plus with modern parachuting techniques its become safer than it was in 1944.

If you want a Waco glider though one is due out in the next Invasion 1944 update.

Is it possible to modify the Czech Special Land Rover with a M2/M240 and MK19/M240 instead of the default AGS30/PK? Or maybe anyone know an addon that haves special Land Rovers with steering wheel on the left side?

@scarecrow

to me, there is one problem with the cannon:

the aim is the one for a rifle, not cannon (should replace it by a cross, like on the other planes), and the cannon is not very efficient.

should be replaced by the on from F-35B.

Can someone make BOPE Units???? The world Best Special Police Unit....pleaseee!!!

Is it possible to modify the Czech Special Land Rover with a M2/M240 and MK19/M240 instead of the default AGS30/PK? Or maybe anyone know an addon that haves special Land Rovers with steering wheel on the left side?

Nope; need acess to the model to do that.

Though there are Australian LRPV's but they're six wheeled: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13363

That's because they don't really exists... parachuting is cheaper and easier these days and plus with modern parachuting techniques its become safer than it was in 1944.

If you want a Waco glider though one is due out in the next Invasion 1944 update.

That's because they don't really exists...

Yes I know but many mods (good ones may I add) that have been created has been fictional stuff.

parachuting is cheaper and easier these days and plus with modern parachuting techniques its become safer than it was in 1944.

Yes i know but also i never mentioned 1944 and like i said i would like some sort of fictional design of a Military Glider in ArmA 2.

and about the Waco yes i know i44 will include one (I actualy use the search function)

Edited by calantlar

Would definitely love to see some different weapons on these. Would be great to see the other BIS armed military offroads with different weapons like M2, M240, Mk19 etc. Maybe somebody could make a vehicle pack and add re-textured versions in CDF, RACS, Lingor, Tonali colors too :)

Edited by Lt_Phoenix

That's because they don't really exists...

Yes I know but many mods (good ones may I add) that have been created has been fictional stuff.

parachuting is cheaper and easier these days and plus with modern parachuting techniques its become safer than it was in 1944.

Yes i know but also i never mentioned 1944 and like i said i would like some sort of fictional design of a Military Glider in ArmA 2.

and about the Waco yes i know i44 will include one (I actualy use the search function)

It might be interesting to design a stealth glider but it seems like that would be a big waste of stealth tech money to put it in a disposable glider.

It might be interesting to design a stealth glider but it seems like that would be a big waste of stealth tech money to put it in a disposable glider.

Who cares it's a video game we can do what we want :)

Well, my want in particular would be to do an addon that's a bit more plausible.

Then just go ahead and do that glider you want.

Wasteland <3

What does this have to do with this particular thread ?

Can someone create the E-3 Sentry?

I have not ever seen one in ARMA 2

Can someone create the E-3 Sentry?

I have not ever seen one in ARMA 2

I think there is a "beta" download on armaholic but not sure, I know that Japanese Self Defense Forces mod have one, tho I really wish to see one as well :D

Edited by Sakai

C-130, engine off, gear down. Bada bing..glider :p

I think there is a "beta" download on armaholic but not sure, I know that Japanese Self Defense Forces mod have one, tho I really wish to see one as well :D

I know it is but its skin is in Japanese I would like in skin NATO and U.S. AIR FORCE