Someone make Kodiak Island. A very beautiful Alaskan island, Home of the biggest type of grizzlie bears known to man, known as the "Kodiak grizzly". It could be a dynamic island of sorts, depending on what time of year it is. Summer=beautiful green scenery (late may - mid october). Winter= Snow & cold!! (late october - early may). Also, there could be a transition into fall and then winter. Ofcourse include some of the wild life. bald eagles, bears, wolves, moose etc. Some of the small local villages too.

regards,

***1ceman*** aka ArmoredGOAT

Hi, my name is PFC M. Sasuke of the 75th Infantry Divison Combat Camera Team, or CCT. You may have seen some of YouTube video's at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiYo_fskCK2NP_nXwluAzQ?feature=mhee

We're a realism unit, using ACE, ACRE, and other realistic mods to further increase our gameplay levels to that of reality. I'd like to request that someone make a, hopefully simple, weapon mod, with the model being a Digital SLX Filming Camera, sitting on the right shoulder, held like the NLAW. If this is at all possible, email me at: Mattslatt2010@hotmail.com or Personally Message me on the BIS Forums.

I'm hoping to extend the realism of our CCT ASAP!

Thanks,

PFC M. Sasuke

BTW, does anybody know an infantry pack that resembles modern Syrian infantry?

Modern? Maybe not super-accurate, but I've been using Taki soldiers with non-US weapons as my Syrian regulars. I've been using Schnap's non-OA units as my rebels. I works well enough for me.

Hi, are there any Blufor jungle units that might look similar to South American jungle Commandos?

Oh not bad. I was hoping for something a bit more gritty and it looks like the author had plans for them but it didn't work out. Oh well...

Thanks!

Suggestion for a possible Addon:

Seals Team 6 depicted in the movie "Zero Dark Thirty" (great movie btw)...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would be great if someone can make something like this

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee209/tinaferd_album/NEPspear084.jpg

Plus the new GPNVG-18

http://bbs.boy-toy.net/attachments/month_1208/1208091818289411e30190bd51.jpg

Suggestion for a possible Addon:

Seals Team 6 depicted in the movie "Zero Dark Thirty" (great movie btw)...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would be great if someone can make something like this

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee209/tinaferd_album/NEPspear084.jpg

Plus the new GPNVG-18

http://bbs.boy-toy.net/attachments/month_1208/1208091818289411e30190bd51.jpg

Hell yeah!! whoever makes these units should get an award. Especially the 63000$ NVG's look sick.

I am working on a small SEAL pack that should fit those requirements. They will use JP's GPNVG-18s and FAST helmets. Will also include a few weapons ;)

omg...i youst watched Zero Dark Thirty....and come here with bunc new ideas....and before i know it...i find it all here.... ;) night vision..stelthawk..rifles...lol...i hope to see this all in future addons...

sadly i dunno if the stealthhawk will come out anytime soon seeing as how no one here knows what the real deal looks like. all people have to go off of is the tail rotor from the wreck at the Bin Laden compound, and the mock up that was in zero dark thirty. but to be honest, i wouldnt mind having an addon that looked like the ZDT stealthhawk....i thought it looked pretty sweet IMO...though it did pretty much look like an F-117/comanche mash-up. either way, i liked it

ive been playing the game, and i prefered playing the country that represents croatia the most: US. but its not enough. ima sort my request for Croatia by priority:

1). The faction itself. Name the faction whatever you want it, but simply make sure its in the BLUFOR- it is in N.A.T.O., in case you didnt know

2). M95 Degman. This Croatian tank is gonna destroy the worlds "top 10 best tanks in world hurr durr" lists. Its in prototype stage, and its allready the 3rd best tank in the world. Once scientists and engies do all the thing the plan to do with it, it will unqestionably be the worlds most powerfull tank. find all the info you need about it on its wiki page. anyway, just to give you and idea, its faster and more manuverable than m1a2. its got better armor, stronger cannon, faster rate of fire, generally smaller (but slightly longer), much bigger operational range, and more.

3). The troops. Well, you can find pics of Croat soldiers, and model the troops after them, but make shure that they have sunglasess! all croat soldiers have sunglasess! wouldnt be suprised to hear that oakleys are sponsored by A.F.R.C. (armed forces of the republic of croatia)

4.)Patria AMW. IFV, APC, and AA variant would be nice

5.) VHS assault rifle. just as m95 degman, its still in proto-stage, but it will probably be one of the worlds best assault rifles ever made

6.) The rest of the info can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Croatia

if someone would do this, i would be very very happy.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?112936-Balkan-war-mod-w-i-p

Edited by DevilDogCro
cross-post my bad

I am working on a small SEAL pack that should fit those requirements. They will use JP's GPNVG-18s and FAST helmets. Will also include a few weapons ;)

And now the cocktease project will never be released, haha

sadly i dunno if the stealthhawk will come out anytime soon seeing as how no one here knows what the real deal looks like. all people have to go off of is the tail rotor from the wreck at the Bin Laden compound, and the mock up that was in zero dark thirty. but to be honest, i wouldnt mind having an addon that looked like the ZDT stealthhawk....i thought it looked pretty sweet IMO...though it did pretty much look like an F-117/comanche mash-up. either way, i liked it

AFAIK ZDT is the only full stealthawk someone's mocked up, the rest are all 2D sketches so it wouldn't surprise me if that's what it gets based off.

And now the cocktease project will never be released, haha

It would have to be renamed if it was going to be, ain't nobody got time for that.

It would have to be renamed if it was going to be, ain't nobody got time for that.

I don't know how to interpret this, should i be crying or sitting here waiting...?

God damn it, that was your plan all along to confuse us!

Sabre..i was looking in this your photo of HELMET CAM....can u tell me..if someone knew it..coud he make it to record??? :D

I watch all the time people record they gameplay..1st-3rd person...but we would be one step closer to reality if FRAPS record from helmet cam... :D dont you think :D

PS. I am new to forums and i am youst making some sugestions :D dont get me wrong :D tnx ;)

Sabre..i was looking in this your photo of HELMET CAM....can u tell me..if someone knew it..coud he make it to record??? :D

I watch all the time people record they gameplay..1st-3rd person...but we would be one step closer to reality if FRAPS record from helmet cam... :D dont you think :D

PS. I am new to forums and i am youst making some sugestions :D dont get me wrong :D tnx ;)

Well, assuming Aardvark isn't pulling something magical out, no, it couldn't, it's simply a textured model; That said, you could either attach a invisible unit to the existing unit to give the effect of a moved point of view (which i believe proved to be too much work and it didn't follow the vertical axis), or as Fox '09 did, extended the spine and move the memory point in Oxygen so the eyeline is offset, but this also looks wonky.

As you can see

it involves moving the entire eyeline out (Warp and border is post recording), so you would have to play the game in this offset view, which would provide a rather frustrating challenge, its only real use would be for filming scripted scenes not actual games.

IMO you can get a decent effect of a camera from the default viewpoint and some post production of blowing out the audio (helmet cam mics aren't the best when it comes to loud noises) and some scratches/vingette and such as seen in

P.s it would be better to post this in the Upcomming addons - Discussion thread or posting it as a message on Sabre's profile.

someone make the DEVGRU units as they are in MoH Warfighter!

I'm making some from scratch right now actually lol :D

Regards astast

I'm making some from scratch right now actually lol :D

Regards astast

how come I didn't know that?

lol

-Thomas

Edited by ltsThomas

home come I didn't know that?

lol

-Thomas

Because i just started ;)