Actually that does raise an interesting question. Would pack animals be possible, something to lug around that HMG tripod for you?

One request I have is for a high quality strategic bomber. Personally I would go with the B-52H or B-1B. I found a Avro Vulcan mod for ArmA1 with a nuke, I should see if that works in ArmA2 one of these days.

That Avro Vulcan was stolen, and has since been removed from all sites. It did look good though, but that's because it was created to sell for $$$.

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

Hi,

i would like to see the AMX 30 french tank in ArmA 2

Am I the first to say that Arma 2 could use a handheld minigun?

That Avro Vulcan was stolen, and has since been removed from all sites. It did look good though, but that's because it was created to sell for $$$.

The avro vulcan was not stole there were jsut some issues witht he readme and the original FSX author. They were solved and the aircraft is available from most sites. I know armedassault.info for sure since armaholic is currently down for rebuilding.

I know this as fact as ive worked with CheyanneAH56 on a couple projects.

Not to shoot you down darkhorse i just wanna make sure people know this nice addon is still out there. :bounce3:

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=0&cat=news&id=710

Edited by wld427
added link

Is anyone planning on making a falklands war type mod, would be about the right size for a map and it could be made into a quite good campaign i think. With project reality, UKF, StalkerGB's units and the projects RACS mod it could be turned into a modern conflict as well.

Hey all,

This may have been already done, if so can someone please link me. Thank you.

My request is for someone to build a Vehicles Radio Player mod, where anyone in the said vehicle can hear the music playing chosen by the driver/pilot etc, kinda like BF Vietnam had, with a linked folder where you can place your tunes.

Thankyou

I would love someone to make a South Korean forces mod. If anyone did that they would have my undying gratitude.

Would it be at all possible to create a script where you can place a camera, play as another unit, and the camera record whatever it sees? The camera.sqs is only so good because you can only watch AI if you aren't in MP

carry able flags.. for domination/warfare etc?

For those big battles' date=' or taking over large bases/important structures, wouldn't you want to fly your flag over it?

flag pack

[url']http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=100041[/url]

Can attachTo work for current flags? That would be incredibly weird (and funny) but it would carry them (assuming you can actually use that command to attach the flags to players).

Hi

I have a few mod ideas that I would like to see but don't know whether I should post them in this thread here or just start new topics on help on how to make them myself.

Are there actually modders out there (short on mod ideas of their own) who read this thread as a matter of course who then go off and deliver on the suggestions? Or is this just a wish list mash of all sorts of ideas that are rarely read and rarely motivate any modders?

Cheers

Bull

Edited by Bullman

As to show an example, my wish list is:

1) proper T-90 (and mods) done (?)

2) Mi-28N done (?)

3) Su-27 series done

4) BMD series and vdv concept (i hope soul_assasin is still around) done

5) Admiral Kuznetsov, it's working armament and airwing done(?)

and so on...

other than that, I don't think so.. I haven't thought about doing anything from here. but thats just me

Is anyone planning on making a falklands war type mod, would be about the right size for a map and it could be made into a quite good campaign i think. With project reality, UKF, StalkerGB's units and the projects RACS mod it could be turned into a modern conflict as well.

And with the incoming mod, Fuerzas Argentinas Mod ;) ... i´m looking for somebody to help with the TAM (argentinean medium tank)

Regards

And with the incoming mod, Fuerzas Argentinas Mod ;) ... i´m looking for somebody to help with the TAM (argentinean medium tank)

Regards

ask to vilas ;)

is there a new mod of argentina army ?

ask to vilas ;)

is there a new mod of argentina army ?

It´s a personal project, when i finish some units i will present the mod (with pictures, logos, and all the stuff ;)) The idea is to make the ACTUAL Argentinean armed forces, but my specific area of work is the infantry... i´m not an expert in vehicles 3d modelling :p ... for that reason i´m looking for some help to make a high-quality TAM ... i talked to vilas and now he is out of time

Regards

Any one have a " Viking Ship" either as a Static Object model or as ingame working model for ARMA2?

Hum...

Nasa mod, for role play? :D

Or a CARRIER!

Or planes (777, 747, cessna citation, piper warrior, 737, super etandard, e2 hawkeyes....)

Whether or not her allows that sort of thing is Rocket's decision. I'm not aware of any other reskinned addons originally by Rocket but there isn't any harm is asking.

If I know well one can use "hiddenselection" with textures, so the model doesn't have to be altered. I don't know if just making new texture and a config for it without touching the model itself is requires permission, but of course if I'd could make one I'd ask for it - or at last give the proper credits. I'm already trying to uncover who inherited the model's rights.

If I know well one can use "hiddenselection" with textures, so the model doesn't have to be altered. I don't know if just making new texture and a config for it without touching the model itself is requires permission, but of course if I'd could make one I'd ask for it - or at last give the proper credits. I'm already trying to uncover who inherited the model's rights.

I'm not sure you know what a selection is. It's a part of the model. To add one, you must, by definition, alter the model. Altering the p3d in any way makes it a derivative work.

I'm not sure you know what a selection is. It's a part of the model. To add one, you must, by definition, alter the model. Altering the p3d in any way makes it a derivative work.

Well you're correct, I'm not an addonmaker, but as far as I know, with ArmA 2 one can do reskins by adding only new textures and a config file, without the original model to be altered, at least that's what I've read in the readme for Vilas's East tanks that about this "hidden selection".

As far as I know, vehicles in this addon also have just new textures and a config, without the original model altered;

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=80409