Guest July26th

I would like to kindly request a skin for cuban revolutionary fighters.

Fidel Castro (of course)

Raul Castro

Che Guevara

9-10 models for just misc. soldiers

2 models for sniper

model for medic.

If anyone could take this up, please e-mail me at LeftIsaac4dead@live.com so I can give you pictures and such.

If you must know, I plan on doing a movie with ArmA 2 about the cuban revolution. I can't do anything whatsoever with coding and mods, so I am asking if anybody could do it. Thanks.

I wish there were some civilian weapons besides bolt actions/pump. Maybe some lever action , semi autos ,zip guns.

Any future zombie or WOLVERINES/RED DAWN mod is going to be more "realistic" with civi obtained weapons rather than most games where everyone has access to full auto military weapons / AT4's and javelins.

KEL-TEC , WINCHESTER , MOSSBERG , REMINGTON , COLT, SMITH & WESSON , MARLIN , STOEGER....

I own a good load of modern weapons like AK's and AR's yet still keep lever guns and revolvers around to....just can't find an RPG-7....yet!

"" yeah I know, zombies and realism :rolleyes:

Some robots will be cool :)

scud_b_tel.jpg

A SCUD launcher would be cool too, but maybe its already out. Scud launcher wich you can drive, aim and shoot would be awesome :D

Zombie mod + many civilians + axe, katana, chainsaw.

& Lamp torch

For wepaons G36c with acog etc...

With namask, i think it's gone for ambience.

There is a SCUD for ArmA1. Dont know if someone is getting it over?

But for new people to ARMA2 if you havent - head over to www.armaholic.com and search ARMA2 files there. There might be addons released that you want to have already. Remember that there are basically new addons released daily together with missions and other nice stuff! So be sure to look everyday! Like reading the damn newspaper so you wont miss anything! :)

Alex

With or without the proper SCUD or ICBM models, simulating these will be quite easy, as well as anti-missile defenses ;)

MPBJGF7ZUjM

I've ben working on a 4 seat 'Wilga' since ArmA 1 days in between other stuff. It' been my project to teach myself about making normal maps from high poly models ,still a long way to go, but may see something in the WIP section before the end of the year

Well i wish you luck in finishing that Wilga! I'm looking forward to your release.

Something simple : an invisible plane such as the invisible H for grasscutting effects

Since no Grasscutter object is present in Arma 2 and putting invisible H everywhere would result in having Ai chopper pilot trying to land on those.

Just an object always clip to ground, like invisible H, without whatever the thing that interract with AI landing. And in various size like 1x1 3x1 5x5 20x20 etc...

shouldn't be hard to do, I'm unfortunately not aware into addon making at this time otherwise I'll do it myself.

Also I'd like to have some stuff like :

- some units (Talibans or whatever) with explosive belts

- WMDs such as chimical/biohazard dispositives

- Metal detector dispositive

- Truck loaded with explosives

- throwable molotov cocktails

- Civilian riot control weapon

did I mention terrorists? I tired of fightings commies, we're in 21th century now!

I want to kick some extremists ass. (could be also North Korean, Somalian or even Mothers of the MAD, I don't care.)

if only we had a CH46. the Khe Sanh should be covered with them!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/USS_Bataan_%28LHD-5%29%3B10080504.jpg

:(

Its little odd, since BIS has made ch46... for VBS2, but for some funny reason they didnt bother porting it. Mariens dont use blackhawks and AI cant use osprey, and venom as transport heli.. hehe, yeah, sure...

Except the Navy uses Sea Hawk thus it is applicable to the Marines, the Marines main transport is the UH-1N/Y, and the Sea Knight is being replaced by the Osprey. Although, I don't know why the BIS didn't include the Knight.

Except the Navy uses Sea Hawk thus it is applicable to the Marines, the Marines main transport is the UH-1N/Y, and the Sea Knight is being replaced by the Osprey. Although, I don't know why the BIS didn't include the Knight.

kinda wish they did given the amount of people making an addon for it now lol. Obviously something much desired by the community.

Well i wish you luck in finishing that Wilga! I'm looking forward to your release.

do you talk about PZL 104 farmers plane from Poland ?

070628_thunderbird_story.JPG

large_tbird2.JPG

Alright here me out guys. I was just outside watching the Thunderbirds practice for the air show we are having on base here in a couple days. I would LOOVE if someone could make the United States Thunderbird F-16 and or Navy Blue Angels F-18. It could have different color smoke canisters. I know theres an F-16 out already but 1. the sound on it is alittle weak from the ground. It would be great if the engine noise was more powerful when heard froim the ground? No smoke script and I certainly dont know how to add skins or liveries. Im not a modder so Im just requesting I guess. People could start making movies on themselves doing air show like perfomances. Online multiplayer shows ect. I know it may sound corny but how cool would it be to do a close pass with your buddy online with 2 Thunderbird F-16 and smoke running behind you. Youtube videos galore. A whole year on a fighter base and I still dont get tired of watching those things. The sound of freedom! The zoomies like myself and navy boys would surea ppreciate it ;)

Falcon or Thunderbird ?

i thought F16 is Falcon

No sir, you see. It is an F-16 Falcon but the thunderbirds is a United States Air Force demonstration team. They have that painjob on their falcons. They perform tricks and ariel fly bys at air shows.

Anyways, im wondering if anyone can make a script so that i could tell the chopper/helo/etc where to land something like (land point) or 'land at these cords', as of now ive only been able to do this with 'disimbark' which even gets the pilot, co pilot etc to get out too and its stupid as it doesnt always do it properly anyways. I'd like it so that you can give the order on the map, it lands and gives you time to get out, then it will take off again and hover around waiting for your order.

One more thing, when taking off, can it fire flares for so many seconds as it would do in real life incase of attacks from ground etc..

Is this possible?

Review: land, takeoff, timing of takeoff, landing timing (how quick for extract etc) also an option for the helo if it has ropes/doors to have options for them to open or even the gunners to cover fire.

*Im just firing ideas on what you can add to it here, lol.

[This is nothing to do with auto pilot landing etc]

Thanks again.

Edited by Planck
Removed redundant sentence.

I would LOOVE if someone could make the United States Thunderbird F-16 and or Navy Blue Angels F-18.

You need to pester EddyD to finish his.

A/some Glider/s for ARMA2. Gnat made one which you can find a picture of here:

Glider_1.jpg

You may also see it in his signature.

Its an unreleased one he made for ARMA1, i'd love it if there was one for ARMA2 :)

It looks so beautiful and peaceful to fly, it would let me have some time off blowing up animals (in ARMA2) or flying the same vehicles over and over again:j: (also in ARMA2 :p)

Edited by SASrecon

Why couldn't someone make a realistic shooter/sim that took place in Africa in the 70's? Well now that there is ARMA 2 the modders could do that.

There have been plenty of games about World War 2 and a few about Vietnam and Iraq plus a few fictional conflicts. But I think that this period, the 1970's, has been neglected and that there were plenty of interesting things happening in Africa during that time. Such as the 1978 Kolwezi operation conducted by the French Foreign Legion. These conflicts are relatively unknown and there's plenty of material for one to utilize.

I for one don't care for much of the fancy high-tech gear we keep seeing in military shooters these days. It's not the equipment that makes the soldier.

My ideal soldier is a French Foreign Legion paratrooper with a Tiger Stripe uniform, a MAT-49 sub-machinegun hanging from his waist wearing a beret and a pair of sunglasses. To me, that is an image of the perfect soldier, not perfect in the sense that he's unbeatable or superior. But that he's well trained and looks cool. Perhaps one day I'll become one myself, BUT UNTIL THEN.... It is the duty of all modders to cover the era and open the front in Africa.

That is all.