Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

Bigfoot...has anyone found him?

if there is no 3d model of bigfoot how can it be in the game?

There is no 3d model of the Red Harvest campaign either but still it's in the game. You're making pretty far fetched arguments against the bigfoot's existence, haven't you wandered in the northern forests at all?

there is no bigfoot model in the game . ive opened every pbo in the game

Heretic!! :D:D Let's burn him! :D:D

Maybe bigfoot is testing the dragon rising alpha :p

The Soul_Assassin Theory On Big Foot Existance:

My guess is that the model was done with empty high res LODs so that when u get closer than a certain distance he disappears. The p3d is obviously not named bigfood but something like smallbush.p3d. The LOD trick described above would also explain the fact that if you open the model u actually would not see anything in O2 unless u go through all the LODs. If he only appears at large distances he also wouldn't need any texture.

I didnt see him yet =p but now i will keep in town at night =P (preferably in a house ) But Sykes says alot tht he sees stuff when your In a Helo "Hey did you see that? a Deer! "

=p

did san andreas have big foots (:

UFO's... not like people found real proof though;)

It's obvious that Bigfoot isn't in any PBO in the game. It's hardcoded in assembly in the engine itself.

Exactly. He's as hardcoded as FADE. You can never discover him by browsing through files :D

... different font?! :eek:

Of course it's a different font. It's the bigfoot. Good job on tracking him down and making him surrender. Was the creature able to use the Core Conversation system? If so, I would be intrigued to know what his opinion about the local weather was. And if he'd seen something unusual recently?

Edited by nominesine

Of course it's a different font. It's the bigfoot. Good job on tracking him down and making him surrender. Was the creature able to use the Core Conversation system? If so, I would be intrigued to know what his opinion about the local weather was. And if he'd seen something unusual recently?

lol :-D

lol :) did you see that ;) below the shot ? heh... this is actually my squadbuddy Denis with his name photoshopped out, I guess he tried to salute me and used the wrong "surrender key" and I thought it would be funny to see that ;)

lol this is actually my squadbuddy Denis

No, it's not. I know a bigfoot when I see one. :)

Im going on a hunt for him soon, any suggestions on where i should look?

Yeah it's perfectly simple nowadays. You just have to follow 'Dennis' and he will lead you to Bigfoot.

If you load up an empty mission in te 3D editor with just one unit in it, animals appear on the map such as rabbits and birds even if you didn't put any in yourself, if these animals are here, why can't there be a bigfoot?

If you load up an empty mission in te 3D editor with just one unit in it, animals appear on the map such as rabbits and birds even if you didn't put any in yourself, if these animals are here, why can't there be a bigfoot?

Who said he isnt there? He is just really hard to find!