Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

Bigfoot...has anyone found him?

You forgot to open the chopper door with your left hand only and say the words "Kya ku ku". Then, and only then will Bigfoot come. :j:

lol are you on crack or something? Where is racism in here? If your such a political boy then look trough other topics **hint**hint**http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=73448 **

So much amuses me that mods take their own political views and cutting as they please.

Way to reply to almost half an year old post. Now enough of this, please stay on topic.

He's been in the game since 1.00.

Nope, when we interviewed Ivan, he told us it would most likely come out in one of the patches.

Nope, when we interviewed Ivan, he told us it would most likely come out in one of the patches.

Those are just lies from non-believers.

nah.. you just have to fly into the infinity land..

head north west for about 5 min at 200 Km/t..

then do a 45 deg turn left.. fly this path for 5 more min..

land your heli. go to the front of the heli. face the same direction and do a salut. you will see him comming from right. greeting you

:whistle:

What the hell are you on about? Seriously it's not even funny. You think anyone will believe that rubbish?

Everyone knows you have to go north east to see him, not north west!

Doh!

:war:

Incase anyone is super literall, it's a joke :p

Im going on a hunt for him soon, any suggestions on where i should look?

Wooded areas

lmao, do people actually think there is a big foot?

:p

Big Foot The Monster truck, I hope :P

I've heard ACE2 mod made that sneaky bastard even harder to spot... And a lot more dangerous too! :eek:

Their is a video on youtube that shows him and its by the dam in charnarus in the forest part.

Well, a link for us to view might help.;)

Its just a sniper in a ghille suit, and custom sound effects from some movie in the background. It would be nice for BIS to let us know if it is true or not.

Lol, I made a russian sniper unarmed and made him walk throught the forest by the dam where supposbly hes supposed to be and me and my friend were looking and I said Oh S*** their he is and my friend nearly peed himself but then after I told him we continued the search and my friend no joke litterly saw a red sign that said animal and i saw it too.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Here is the link for big foot in the campagin

i'm suprised no one has modelled him yet and inserted in him as a mod...or maybe that's because he already exists in game and kills modded bigfoots (bigfeet?) on sight?

I think it would be cool to integrate this into their fade(illegal copy detection) have random big foot spawns that are designed to attack the player.......would be a laugh... would scare the hell out of pirate gamers especially on the night missions when its all quiet!... :D im Lovin this thread by the way ...cant belive i missed it...pmsl...hehehehehe :D

lol hillarious:D

OOOHHHHHHHH....The files are IN the computer!!.....

zoolander_imac_1.jpg

Tractor i found him that's why i made that emergency landing into that building with my Su yesterday

Their is a video on youtube that shows him and its by the dam in charnarus in the forest part.

Actually, that was Robin Williams with his shirt off.