Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

Bigfoot...has anyone found him?

Somebody.Make.A.Mod.Please.

No, please not! :eek: Do not destroy this legend!

I mean... I rather move afraid through the forests and ask myself if it maybe really could be there (makes it more exciting) instead of installing a mod where I certainly know about his presence.

Ok, I don't need to download it anyway. :) But it takes out the suspense to see reports and pictures of usermade bigfoots all around. If someone then shouts: "I found the real BI's one!" it would just not be the same...

So I plead: No mod of this legend! It's too "holy"! :)

PS: The photoshop pictures in this thread are ok. They let the legend grow.

Edited by Undeceived

Arma with its huge landscape would be perfect for a randam encounter bigfoot.

I really hope BI put him in. They dont need to call it bigfoot.pbo or anything obvious!

Call the file something unassuming and put it in the patch!, even bigfoot randam sounds that are played would suffix, they would scare the shit out of you yet it wouldn't ruin the legend by spoiling it with a proper sighting!

I have not seen a bigfoot yet.... but... I did shoot a few goats in the campaign after they scared me (:

Damn goat

what needs to happen is on domination while im running through the woods near the objective all i can hear is screaming, and i see loads of russians running past me.. then all of a sudden this "beastman" comes at me... so i hightail it with the russians, then we all get to a house and have some vodka and have a party :D YAY

So where did this rumor start? I've found nothing on arma IIs main site saying anything about "bigfoot roaming in the north"...could someone point me to that?

Damn! I didn't know that BIS were that specific on this. I always play in that area.

I can say that I heard strange "screamish" sound on empty map while exploring the area to create new missions on. It made me search for the source of it ... without success. But I swear hearing strange noise ... but never saw anything specific.

I just extracted the Misc.pbo file and humph, there's something in here called snowman. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp234/Kacken/Other/arma22009-08-1415-50-01-25.jpg

that will be this its the snoman

i am going to host a server tonighnt all night from about 0100 GMT to hunt for bigfoot if you wana join just search hose as hunt for bigfoot

Edited by BF CEO PATTERSON

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp234/Kacken/Other/arma22009-08-1415-50-01-25.jpg

that will be this its the snoman

i am going to host a server tonighnt all night from about 0100 GMT to hunt for bigfoot if you wana join just search hose as hunt for bigfoot

Let us know how went the hunt. I won't feel safe as long as this beast will lurk in the mountains ;)

i started a server to look for bigfoot at night with no nvgs but no one joined ):

i started a server to look for bigfoot at night with no nvgs but no one joined ):

I usually play Arma2 in a darkened room on my own, I would have been sh!t scared dude! :butbut:

$1000 reward for the 1st pic of someone saluting bigfoot (make believe money).:D

oh...he has to be within 10 ft of you.

I think bigfoot will pop up on a certain date in the game or later patch.

Or maybe someone shot him and he is extinct now lol, never to be found again

Maybe a prize for the 1st one to find him if hes alive;)

Free copy of ArrowHead ;)

I think MP game were 32-64 ppl set out to find big foot will be fun

1st one to shoot him scores and it just continues

looks to small to me, he doesn't just walk around the forest anyways, he chills in a cave.

I heard that if you go into the editor though and place some random animals in the forest and set the time to nighttime he will come out for a feast, sit back and remember to catch the yeti in action.

it was in the distance. you have to zoom in.

p.s i tried the thing with all the animals at night but with no luck :(

if ther is a bigfoot out ther you can be sure your ai has run him over and left nothink to see

there is no bigfoot model in the game . ive opened every pbo in the game

You silly person, you can't find bigfoot in the files, you have to look for him in Chernarus.

To find Bigfoot someone told me to do this: "Drink 20 beers, start up ARMA 2, play it and you will see a shaved Bigfoot." After following this instruction I wasn't able to start my computer. :(

Edited by DragonBaron

if there is no 3d model of bigfoot how can it be in the game?

Are you saying that the Citizens of Chernarus are lying to us?

Chernarussian Bigfoot is often said to be spotted in the mountains of Northern Chernarus.