Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

Bigfoot...has anyone found him?

Yes. They're increasing global warming by releasing methane-gases. They're in cahoots with the pigs and birds which primarily focuses on killing us. Unless we seriously increase the intake of steaks, pork-chops and KFC, they will take over. USA has been fighting this war by increasing their intake of these enemies for over a decade already. ;)

All right, I'll tell you my little secret. I'm gonna destroy the world..... wait just a second, I'm spawning cows.....

hi guys :) i got arma 2 a few weeks ago and when i heard that there could be a bigfoot on it, it made me want to find him, one of my friends told me he saw bigfoot but it was on a pre-made mission "eye for a eye" he said he was looking over towards the forest on the other side of stary sober and saw someone with a stick, could be bigfoot, or it could be a russian soldier.

He was pretty sure it was bigfoot ;)

Like in the real world - we need photo's!

And none of those blurry ones. :D

im hunting around in the northern mountains for him now alex :), tried flying around in a helicopter, being a sniper with like 10 spotters :D, no luck yet, is there any way to increase the chance of seeing him? like searching at night?

Like in the real world - we need photo's!

And none of those blurry ones. :D

if its not blurry its not a photo of bigfoot :)

there is no bigfoot model in the game . ive opened every pbo in the game
You silly person, you can't find bigfoot in the files, you have to look for him in Chernarus.

lol hillarious:D

OOOHHHHHHHH....The files are IN the computer!!.....

zoolander_imac_1.jpg

Edited by tractorking

Maybe the Ambient Animals module has to be loaded to him to show up? I'd like to hunt for him, but I will only when its confirmed that the patch that also contains big foot has been released. :confused:

Maybe the Ambient Animals module has to be loaded to him to show up? I'd like to hunt for him, but I will only when its confirmed that the patch that also contains big foot has been released. :confused:

He's been in the game since 1.00.

hahaha you guys crack me up! :lol:

@ johnny, the vid was brilliant mate, had me in tears laughin. A+++ both of them, best one was #2 lol

lol hillarious:D

OOOHHHHHHHH....The files are IN the computer!!.....

zoolander_imac_1.jpg

Just checked my computer :D Nope, Bigfoot is not in there although the files are in my computer. :computer:

I think if he's actually in the game, you have to sit still and wait as he probably has mad awareness skills and avoid any sort of sound and movement. I would also guess that he doesn't cross open fields much and is the mountain areas.

me and Bigfoot were having a beer hiding out in the woods, but we had to break when a chopper come flying over! He had to jump down on all fours and look like a bear!

Ok it took a few months...I can honestly say I saw him...saw something...I KNOW WHAT I SAW. Do I have a screenshot? No. Do I know what I saw? YES. He/it was gone in a flash and was not approachable

:eek:

the fact that bigfoot has never been found in real life should clue you in on the possibility of you finding it in the game. it's a joke. a cruel one.

nah.. you just have to fly into the infinity land..

head north west for about 5 min at 200 Km/t..

then do a 45 deg turn left.. fly this path for 5 more min..

land your heli. go to the front of the heli. face the same direction and do a salut. you will see him comming from right. greeting you

:whistle: