Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

If body's still fly in the air like they do in ArmA (example with C4) then I can't wait to make some cows fly over the moon biggrin_o.gif

Wow, atmosphere looks amazing, but cows animation..... looks.... funny biggrin_o.gif

Anyway i will spend my money on this game, it's looks suberb, reminds me to the old good ofp days. Good work BIS!!

I liked the cow animations. They look like they are coming to you for food or just because they are curious (cows are one of the most curious animals). Thats how they look when they trot towards something, and if one go all join in smile_o.gif I guess walk and sprint look different, so we will get that slow movement and that jumping run too.

Enough about cows though... Gdmn it hurts me when I see this. I dont need to get a life, BIS gives me one!

It's huge I am crazy rofl.gif

Bigfoot in Chéranus ! "I want to believe" tounge2.gif

some ufos ?

the cows was beautiful!

the train is a vehicules or not ? wink_o.gif

Haha, the cows were great smile_o.gif

And the news reporter sounded really professional, good one!

the train is a vehicules or not ?  wink_o.gif

It was a prop , so to speak...

awesome video! Really got immersion with the devs ambitions about creating a life like game world! inlove.gif

Loved the cows! Really cute creatures, I had almost got a small rush when i saw the train but i remembered Bis saying no drivable trains so I guess its a static prop, but it had really sweet textures! thumbs-up.gif Also nice touch with church interiors too!

I wonder if real cows were used for motion capture in BIS' studios wink_o.gif

Looking nice.

Will this train be a static object or actually a vehicle on tracks? wow_o.gif

Also love to see the nice shiny red Golf IV instead of crappy "sedan" and "hatchback" we're using now smile_o.gif

I think the most of the vid was shoot in the north part, and after a civil war maybe not so many nice looking cars left tounge2.gif

Ohh nice big construction crane in the background when you see the train smile_o.gif Hope it got ladders so we can climb up and scout the surroundings from it smile_o.gif

Just watched the new "trailer" and wow, fabulous!

All i ever could want is in there, extremely detailled human models including females ( with bellybuttons tounge2.gif ), a huge variety of eastern oriented buildings, cars and whatnot and most important this beautiful autumn landscape.

Way to go BIS.

Btw, why is everyone picking on the poor cows, i think they looked pretty much exactly how a slightly scared cow would walk at least from the cows i have seen.  smile_o.gif

Btw, why is everyone picking on the poor cows, i think they looked pretty much exactly how a slightly scared cow would walk at least from the cows i have seen.  smile_o.gif

Yeah... what woold you guys know , I mean an I.E.D just went off ... poor things

COWS! So many weird ideas, so little time.

Standing still anim is a bit stiff, probably wip, otherwise it's all great!

Will this train be a static object or actually a vehicle on tracks? wow_o.gif

They said it will be static and if you look at the carrage its not on the tracks.

I like the little touches to the civs, scratching but and picking nose lol biggrin_o.gif

Hehe BIS is doing good with advertising Arma2.

Imho white colored stuff need some tuning on glare effects. Now its too much irl you dont have such effects (with clouds/overcast weather) and on animals eg cows.

"...knowledge of Chernarussian or Russian really helps"

Sounds good, more atmosphere and authenticity!

"Causing any harm to the civilian population could lead to a loss of support and hostility towards the soldiers. Improper behavior towards the local women might cause a very rude response."

Great that the player had to follow some ROE and not shooting on all. Hopefully AI follows commands...

"Chernarussian Bigfoot is often said to be spotted in the mountains of Northern Chernarus."

Would be great if we could see him on recon mission! There we have another hidden faction FAC: Free Animals of Chernarus biggrin_o.gif

Props to BIS, its looking really really nice!

I was a little saddened to see that it appears players / AI cant enter most buildings. I'd love to see Arma incorporate tense, gritty urban warfare - shots coming from everywhere, too many angles to check!

None the less I'm really excited, cant wait to get my hands on it!

That was good... That shot under the trees towards the hills with the radio tower and the last one with the cows approaching were amazing...

I almost don't care about the firefight anymore... RPG all the way !!!

Aw man would be a killer easter egg to run into during a nighttime recon mission in the woods.  biggrin_o.gif

Or to have as a special thing to place in the editor as well.  wow_o.gif

The cows was a really big suprise, man cows , dogs and wild boar and birds, this game will have all kinds of content to really give the game world life. inlove.gif

is not golf but it is peugeot 106 i think  biggrin_o.gif

no no, it´s a golf IV!! wink_o.gif Surely!

What is Sims 3 © by EA? Nothing! Play ArmA2 - the great RL Cow & Bigfoot Simulator! nener.gifrofl.gif