Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

The first modmaker to find out how to saddle up on a horse will unleash a mod stampede. Western and medieval mods would be awesome. :D

Can someone ask about clipping issues, especially on how weapons are held?

Probably improved, but i doubt it will be completely fixed.

Hi killcolkurtz

ArmA I does not clip, except with badly made mods, can not remember when I last saw clipping in ArmA it is that long ago. You have to move weapon around doors etc. Why it is better to draw pistol in tight spaces same as in reality.

Kind Regards walker

Thanks walker :-)

Done it :bounce3: lol edit ..

)rStrangelove;1286870']The first modmaker to find out how to saddle up on a horse will unleash a mod stampede. Western and medieval mods would be awesome. :D

ACE did it with dragging' date=' just turn the horse carry into a virtual vehicle, just the same. Not that hard but like you say will allow totally new gameforms.

Edit looks like we are getting a demo!

@JorgePT Demo will be released day and date for all markets, watch this space

I thought this would be the case, but am glad it has been verified, so it sounds like similar to ace, put a bandage on etc. at a guess.

@ChrisLamb33 Non medics can provide basic first aid and can also carry injured comrades from the battlefield to safty

***Breaking News***

@Sheepard Yes that is Gold Master

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

This twitter teasing is really frustrating... You only get the answers and you don't get to see anything except comments like "awsome", "smiley faces"...

It's like hearing a couple having sex in the room next door while you're just on your own like a pathetic looser... And self-stimulation is not an option in the present case...

http://twitpic.com/5jv3r they are very sweet cases - and high spec machines - supposedly.

(supplied by nvidia)

Hey ericM go to http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%40arma2pc its easier to follow i guess.

No plans for 360 version omg :O didnt expect that....:eek:

Quote : - "Our focus is on the PC version and currently have no plans for the 360 (there has been plently of speculation)"

PC ftw and all that but still it would of helped BI a lot with consoles sales and all...

Pretty much rules out arma2 on consoles I guess.

Edited by _Cappa

This twitter teasing is really frustrating... You only get the answers and you don't get to see anything except comments like "awsome", "smiley faces"...

It's like hearing a couple having sex in the room next door while you're just on your own like a pathetic looser... And self-stimulation is not an option in the present case...

If you click on the name from the person they are responding to you can see the questions...;)

This Twitter thing is hawt right now, too bad it is a bit hard to follow everything.

Can somebody ask for suppressive fire :coop:

:)

Quote : - "Our focus is on the PC version and currently have no plans for the 360 (there has been plently of speculation)"

I thought i would ask.....wish i didnt!!:(

I feel for you man...

Edited by _Cappa

What do you mean Killerwatt? like rudders/pedals and joystick?

Edited by _Cappa

-Delete this-

Edited by _Cappa

There will be a demo before the release (probably from 505 games).

We will hit GM next week, plan is to release demo before launch

As much hype as there is I think we all know the game will be riddled with bugs for the first 2 or 3 months after release and almost unplayable. I'm hoping I'm wrong but don't get your hopes too high.

What do you mean Killerwatt? like rudders/pedals and joystick?

yes thats what I mean wheel for vehicles stick for aircraft plugged in simutaneously

Edited by Killerwatt

As much hype as there is I think we all know the game will be riddled with bugs for the first 2 or 3 months after release and almost unplayable. I'm hoping I'm wrong but don't get your hopes too high.

Well, I guess we here in Germany will take the brunt of that first wave of bugs. We basically get to beta test the game for three weeks before it comes out for you guys, and by then BIS will surely have released one or two patches. :)

Edited by MadDogX
typo

Don't get your hopes too low :rolleyes:

Just wait for all these comunity members to start posting their reviews of the gold version.

I think Bis have the experience to handle the release stuff now especially after so many titles they've released by now :)

Im just gonna lean back and watch everything unfold :)

There is one awesome game dev named Bohemia Interactive and they have a plan.. :D

Edited by Commando84

Arma1 wasnt unplayable for me and Im assuming it will be the same with ARMAII. Yes there will be bugs though, every game has em and more we want and more advanced games get, more bugs will follow.

There is one awesome game dev named Bohemia Interactive and they have a plan.. :D

That sounds too Cylon. :D