Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

Hi all

In Reply to Snotty-ASO- and Commando84

You just cannot please some people.

I gave you an "ArmA2 released today" thread. What more do you want? Can nothing asuage your thirst for all things ArmA?

Besides Marek has decided to abandon ArmA II and bring out FarmA II instead.

Now that must satisfy you!

If not what are we going to do!!!?

Kind Regards walker

Finally! I've been waiting for this since simfarm! Thank you, oh thank you BIS!

you guys rock, really inlove.gif

Lol, seems like they are also doing a parody on Codemasters high contrast and film grain on screens.

Farma biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]4 WORLD EXCLUSIVE TARGET SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED. NOTE THAT THESE SCREENSHOTS ARE HEAVILY EDITED, RETOUCHED AND THE FINISHED GAME WILL LOOK MUCH MUCH WORSE ON YOUR COMPUTER

Marek - simply put: you're awesome. biggrin_o.gif

Great April Fools joke.

omg, fARMA2 O.O best none-military simulator ever!!!!!!

notworthy.gif

can't wait for it  wow_o.gif

worse the grafical quality, more of AI controlled chickens + 5,56minigun and we have paradise for farmers.

F*** the quality, it's chicken shoot-out time /evil smile_o.gif

The question is will the Chicken to Bull ratio be correct?

How can FarmAII be called a Farming sim if it gets this simple ratio incorect?

Also I noticed the cows udders are not animated!

If they make another with arcade elements on how Effects of Cow Diet on the Microbial Community

and Organic Matter and Nitrogen Content of Feces, Ill go to coddies!

We want hardcore farming BI! mad_o.gif

smile_o.gif

to me it looks like the environment is actual arma2. super-distant grass...confirmed?

yay.gif

I sure do hope that film grain doesn't make it into the final product. But, will there be cumulative feces and urine along with physics for them? Also, will the feces slowly attract insects like flies and dung beetles? That would be a really good use of your Real Virtuality 3 engine. Codemasters, with their amazing record of games, like Leisure Suit Larry and Turning Point: Fall of Liberty(because those games are so good, right?), is already making a complete military sim including planes, of course, is the official sequel to Operation Flashpoint... illegally. So we won't need ArmA 2 anymore, since it will only be infinitely better than any game I have played so far and will actually follow through with its promises. I hate when game developers make good games that are worth my money that I pay for them. wink_o.gif

Yes, gras distance is just parameter, after reading your posts here a check it and found that we mistaken draw it to just 30 meters i changed it to 125m in version that we have now. This is something that you will be able to mod without any problems, just keep in mind that longer distance take some performance.

Yes, gras distance is just parameter, after reading your posts here a check it and found that we mistaken draw it to just 30 meters i changed it to 125m in version that we have now. This is something that you will be able to mod without any problems, just keep in mind that longer distance take some performance.

notworthy.gif

awesome biggrin_o.gif Farma  biggrin_o.gif

I'll buy it to my little sisters!

Until it's rated 18 because you can cut heads of chickens.

Excellent if it can be modded in or out. Same for shadows? At least the option, even if it's not enabled by default? But it's still April 1st so don't know if you're being sarcastic or not about this wink_o.gif

Liked the fArmA II April Fools joke, although what happened to the original fArmA 1? Passed me by it seems. Nice friendly mocking of CM, too smile_o.gif Never thoguht I'd use this smiley, but: yay.gif

grass distnce parameter is not april joke.

About fARMA1, maybe we can make it fARMA2: searching of first part smile_o.gif

Unfortunately, unreported yet reliable sources have confirmed the dumbing down of FarmaII on consoles which will now offer only limited control of one old chicken farmer and his lame sheep dog Bud.

*Note-additional small animals may be available DLC

grass distnce parameter is not april joke.

About fARMA1, maybe we can make it fARMA2: searching of first part smile_o.gif

Nah, we are more interested in a sequel 'fARMA 1: revenge of cowbells.

Breaking news! "The console versions of Dragon Rising... er... fArmA II will not feature a mission editor," as answered in an interview with Brant Nicholas. tounge2.gif

There is always a need for more cowbell.