Sign in to follow this  

Hey Man, you've got some really nice stuff in these! nice work.

i was just thinking, would it be possible to make some civilians (male & female) in more rugged 'outdoorsy' type clothing (long sleeves, vests, cargo pants, boots) in the same theme as your female civilian #1? that figure is quite flexible in mission application.

eg. your eastern mercenaries, minus the webbing, and with plain green/black colours replacing the camouflage patterns on pants and shirts would be suitable as not only pure civilians, but also refugees and resistance fighters depending on what the mission maker wants to do with them.

all your units are mega great thats for sure smile_o.gif

idea: what about reworking the agent ? Making him better, and fix his sight bug plus adding some stuff  smile_o.gif

Since I want to keep this addon QG free I think it would be illegal to just copy the agent model and put it in this addon, but maybe I will add something that’s similar but different from the agent model …

Hey Man, you've got some really nice stuff in these! nice work.

i was just thinking, would it be possible to make some civilians (male & female) in more rugged 'outdoorsy' type clothing (long sleeves, vests, cargo pants, boots) in the same theme as your female civilian #1? that figure is quite flexible in mission application.

eg. your eastern mercenaries, minus the webbing, and with plain green/black colours replacing the camouflage patterns on pants and shirts would be suitable as not only pure civilians, but also refugees and resistance fighters depending on what the mission maker wants to do with them.

Exactly what I'm working on right now!

More civilians:

22ld3.jpg

33lu8.jpg

oh and Mercenary assault (desert) have the pistol bug too smile_o.gif

yeah and its possible to make the pistol holster empty when you draw the pistol ?

I saw this in Bush wars mod ...well I tried to make something like that but I completely suck at model editing sad_o.gif

oh and Mercenary assault (desert) have the pistol bug too  smile_o.gif

yeah and its possible to make the pistol holster empty when you draw the pistol ?

I saw this in Bush wars mod ...well I tried to make something like that but I completely suck at model editing sad_o.gif

Well, I looked at how it was done in bush wars mod and it seems that I would need some scripting skills (which I don't have unfortunately) to make it work properly. So unless anybody can help here, you will have to wait a little longer for this feature to be included...

Holstered pistols are a negligible feature due to the "juice" it requires to run for more than 6 or 7 units.

Just have a look at jonny´s work (who certainly knows what he does) and draw your own clues. Just because it´s popular demand doesnt mean it´s good after all wink_o.gif

Holstered pistols are a  negligible feature due to the "juice" it requires to run for more than 6 or 7 units.

Just have a look at jonny´s work (who certainly knows what he does) and draw your own clues. Just because it´s popular demand doesnt mean it´s good after all wink_o.gif

suggestions my friend xD

I dont want to force Schnap for doing it, I am just merely asking wink_o.gif

I still do enjoy these units, they are really masterpiece notworthy.gif

Holstered pistols are a  negligible feature due to the "juice" it requires to run for more than 6 or 7 units.

suggestions my friend xD

I dont want to force Schnap for doing it, I am just merely asking wink_o.gif

I still do enjoy these units, they are really masterpiece notworthy.gif

hehe, thanks  smile_o.gif

Some screens of the new medic mercenaries:

medics4su5.jpgmedicsmt0.jpg

medics3ac0.jpgmedics2qj8.jpg

Nice ... well can you change medic ID card photo ? biggrin_o.gif

Im likeing the BlackWater units alot!

If you could just make more of those guys that could fill the BlackWater spot in ArmA!

i dont know how to texture in ArmA, but if you could sort of rip textures from pictures I would suggest ripping some stuff of the BlackWater "store"

http://proshop.blackwaterusa.com/viewIte....earch=N

(I hope that link works)

at last some decent looking civilians ! i was till the /#@%&$*+ of the short pants guys of Sahrani pistols.gif

Im likeing the BlackWater units alot!

If you could just make more of those guys that could fill the BlackWater spot in ArmA!

i dont know how to texture in ArmA, but if you could sort of rip textures from pictures I would suggest ripping some stuff of the BlackWater "store"

http://proshop.blackwaterusa.com/viewIte....earch=N

(I hope that link works)

If there is such a need for BlackWater units I might add some more...  icon_rolleyes.gif

at last some decent looking civilians ! i was till the /#@%&$*+ of the short pants guys of Sahrani  pistols.gif

hehe, that's the reason why I created these units  wink_o.gif

Nice units but those with blackwater sign are not in use. Maybe change/make the sign in "Security" or "Bad Guy" / "Good Guy" / "schizophrenic" wink_o.gif

A nice variety of units you've got there.

I would welcome it if you could make an additional addon pack of all units that don't require Queen's Gambit.

That way mission makers who don't want their mission to require QG would have limited access on this nice addon.

A nice variety of units you've got there.

I would welcome it if you could make an additional addon pack of all units that don't require Queen's Gambit.

That way mission makers who don't want their mission to require QG would have limited access on this nice addon.

this addon already works without using Queens Gambit...

Any news on the latest version of your pack?

Also, with regards the gentleman in what can be described as a white doctors jacket, he is of Afro Carribean appearence, but his id badge has an image of a White male on it...........

Don't know if anyone else has noticed that lol.......

Any news on the latest version of your pack?

Also, with regards the gentleman in what can be described as a white doctors jacket, he is of Afro Carribean appearence, but his id badge has an image of a White male on it...........

Don't know if anyone else has noticed that lol.......

He must have grabbed the wrong jacket in the hospital...

doctorbw0.jpg

The release of the next version is very close  whistle.gif

Nice models! I like that the textures don't make the faces look like they've just been mirrored or something. The mole on the white doctor's face is what I mean. Stuff like that adds a bit of a personal realistic touch to these models. Good work!

I have little idea,

Maybe you will made some black uniform mercs (helmet, glasses, balaclava)? you know like in Bambi internacional special forces

IBlackOp.jpg

That would be koool to have zose blackops in arma too... wink_o.gif