Sign in to follow this  

I have little idea,

Maybe you will made some black uniform mercs (helmet, glasses, balaclava)? you know like in Bambi internacional special forces

[/img]

sheees lil' maza, that would be indeed nice, remaking the agent model, giving him gasmask...for example from French forces mod, but let him continue at least this version ok ?  biggrin_o.gif

BTW: schanp, give your mercs some bandanas ! oh and make some motorbike gangster  tounge2.gif

Happy Birthday Schnapsdrossel and dont drink too much Schnaps today tounge2.gif

Any more pics of these units?

Thanks! I will do my best to drink as much Schnaps as possible!

And it's Schnapsdro-S-el, cause that's the way you pronounce it, when you drunk to much...

One more pic:

blackop1fz7.jpg

But you could also download the new version and make your own pics tounge2.gif

Thanks! I will do my best to drink as much Schnaps as possible!

And it's Schnapsdro-S-el, cause that's the way you pronounce it, when you drunk to much...

One more pic:

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3115/blackop1fz7.jpg

But you could also download the new version and make your own pics  tounge2.gif

Hehe, ok my drunk talking knowledge is limited so forgive me ( im such a shameless liar... ) tounge2.gif

And yes i will take my own pics but that will take a few more hours untill im home from work wink_o.gif

Schnapsdrosel , i was willing to replace those @#$%&/()@# short pants guys of Sahrani with some "Emilio Tucci" looking ones  biggrin_o.gif

at last , some women in Sahrani   tounge2.gif

Well I am not too fammiliar with equipment terms, but it would be nice to see some "Eastern/Serbian/Russian" like mercenary  smile_o.gif

Here's my first attempt on the "Eastern/Serbian/Russian" like mercenary:

76308758ug4.jpg

LOL That is the Sniper/Tracker from the movie "Behind Enemy Lines". Where Mr. Owen Wilson is trying to get to his ejectio seat to use the GPS transponder while the enemy guy is trying to cap his ass... lol but thats the same looking guy... And umm, srry if that was already mentioned... I have not read any further. rofl.gif

LOL That is the Sniper/Tracker from the movie "Behind Enemy Lines". Where Mr. Owen Wilson is trying to get to his ejectio seat to use the GPS transponder while the enemy guy is trying to cap his ass... lol but thats the same looking guy... And umm, srry if that was already mentioned... I have not read any further.  rofl.gif

sheeez dude that was mentioned 3 times, we were even talking about his rifle  whistle.gif

And Schnap Happy B-day from your favourite beta tester mehehehehe yay.gif

hope to see more to come, you know where to find me xD

hey Schnapsdrosel, would it be possible for you to edit the title of the original post to something other than 'Mercenaries 0.1 beta'? it's confusing when you actually update your stuff in here!

hey Schnapsdrosel, would it be possible for you to edit the title of the original post to something other than 'Mercenaries 0.1 beta'? it's confusing when you actually update your stuff in here!

You are right, but the title can only be change by a moderator I think... I'll try to contact someone about that issue  thumbs-up.gif

Btw, thanks for all the birthday wishes!

Great units! IMHO they are the best custom units made so far for ArmA. I love them. A few questions/suggestions:

Will you also add a team leader unit for the WDL troops (just a cosmetic issue really)?

Are you planning any custom weapons? Not that they aren't great as they are, because they are. I can always add some by hand with scripts, was just asking out of curiosity. For some reason I'd like to see a SIG on them (probably played too much K&L:DM). smile_o.gif

Great work either way! Keep it up; eagerly waiting for the next version. smile_o.gif

Great units! IMHO they are the best custom units made so far for ArmA. I love them. A few questions/suggestions:

Will you also add a team leader unit for the WDL troops (just a cosmetic issue really)?

Are you planning any custom weapons? Not that they aren't great as they are, because they are. I can always add some by hand with scripts, was just asking out of curiosity. For some reason I'd like to see a SIG on them (probably played too much K&L:DM). smile_o.gif

Great work either way! Keep it up; eagerly waiting for the next version. smile_o.gif

Thanks for the praise!

Well, maybe for a final version I will make the units use custom weapons from other weapon mods and maybe add 2 or 3 weapons I created on my own, but right now working on these units is time-consuming enough wink_o.gif

...so still open for our silly suggestions Schnap? tounge2.gif

I really like this way you are working, you actually did all the requests that were posted from the first pages till now

crazy_o.gifnotworthy.gif

Hehe, I don't wanna push it. smile_o.gif Won't stop me from using these units even if they don't have custom weaponry. That's what we mission makers have commands for. wink_o.gif Might probably have to make my first ArmA mission with these units.

BTW: schanp, give your mercs some bandanas ! oh and make some motorbike gangster  tounge2.gif

Some request is still open I think, but I was thinking about adding a guy with a motorcycle helmet and also bandanas shouldn't be to hard to make...

Hehe, I don't wanna push it. smile_o.gif Won't stop me from using these units even if they don't have custom weaponry. That's what we mission makers have commands for. wink_o.gif Might probably have to make my first ArmA mission with these units.

That would be cool... I'm still waiting for some single player missions using my units  whistle.gif