Sign in to follow this  

Heya Schnapsdrosel,

I am very impressed with the quality and variety of your work for this mod. I am currently working on a mercenary single player mission, and needed to know if there are any double-ups in the downloads for your work.

Ie. I have downloaded the Civilian 1.0 pack (which I understand has the latest civilian versions due to lag reduction, etc), the Mercenary Desert pack, and the Mercs & Civilians pack.

Do the civilian models in the Mercs & Civilians pack overwrite those civilian models in the Civilian 1.0 pack? Are they the same civilian models used?

Your work in progress on those vests looks very nice as well. Thanks for the effort you have put in.

Heya Schnapsdrosel,

I am very impressed with the quality and variety of your work for this mod. I am currently working on a mercenary single player mission, and needed to know if there are any double-ups in the downloads for your work.

Ie. I have downloaded the Civilian 1.0 pack (which I understand has the latest civilian versions due to lag reduction, etc), the Mercenary Desert pack, and the Mercs & Civilians pack.

Do the civilian models in the Mercs & Civilians pack overwrite those civilian models in the Civilian 1.0 pack? Are they the same civilian models used?

Your work in progress on those vests looks very nice as well. Thanks for the effort you have put in.

The Civilian pack and the Desert Mercs pack replace the old models and textures of the Mercenaries 0.5 pack, but there are also new models added with these 2 packs. My plan is to have all the models of the Mercenaries 0.5 pack replaced with the new packs I'm releasing...

Here are some pics of the new pouches I made:

newpouchzy5.jpg

newpouch2is4.jpg

The Civilian pack and the Desert Mercs pack replace the old models and textures of the Mercenaries 0.5 pack, but there are also new models added with these 2 packs. My plan is to have all the models of the Mercenaries 0.5 pack replaced with the new packs I'm releasing...

Thanks for the quick reply. That's exactly what I needed to know. I'm loving the Black Ops skins. Now I just have to figure out how to get a helo fly in and hover 1 metre above a building consistently.  smile_o.gif

What the heck ?

This just came out from nowhere.. crazy_o.gif

Good job Schnap ! Very good job ! notworthy.gif

These Desert Mercenaries are top notch. It is the awesome to play Royal Flush with them. But I have noticed that the backops female is replacing a civlian and a desert mercenary is replacing an acu officer on the bluefor side.

These are the regular soldiers and civis in the game. It seems that the replacement pack replaces the wrong things.

Maybe this is the wrong version? If so, can someone please help me out?

As stated before, Schnap, you are the stuff.

These Desert Mercenaries are top notch. It is the awesome to play Royal Flush with them. But I have noticed that the backops female is replacing a civlian and a desert mercenary is replacing an acu officer on the bluefor side.

These are the regular soldiers and civis in the game. It seems that the replacement pack replaces the wrong things.

Maybe this is the wrong version? If so, can someone please help me out?

As stated before, Schnap, you are the stuff.

That's strange, could you post a list of what pbo's you are using when this happens?

Edited by Schnapsdrosel

This is the only replacement file I could find on my hd, hope it's the one you were looking for:

DOWNLOAD@RAPIDSHARE

Thanks, you saved me countless hours of trying to do it myself (not that im that good with these stuff anyways). I see that your now working with the CWR? Will be waiting for an epic release on A2.