Sign in to follow this  

This sounds great. I am downloading now.

I was unwilling to read the entire string for changes, but I was wondering if any of the civ's will be medics?

I think having some civ medics would add an element to some missions. I hate it when I get shot and have to crawl for 20 minutes to find a patch up. It would be nice if they could be optional to heal either side. Also, I do like the idea that your civ's only work for one side of the other. It would be nice to have a civ medic that was side specific.

It would also be sweet if we had some medic civ types- maybe nuns or religious types for WW2 action, country doctor, etc.

Also I would like a way to have two medics use a litter, more WW2 oriented. Sort of like the dragging in ECS but probably the litter would be a vehicle for game purposes. I have no modding skills, so pardon me if that would be a dumb idea.

A civ hospital and ambulance would be icing on the cake.

These are my humble suggestions. I have thought that adding some of this would add realism to most missions and might make for some interesting Medic-centric missions.

Thanks for the addon. yay.gif

SchnapsdroSel could you tell me how did you make the females use the new radio messages?

i'm trying to make the arabic soldiers (lobo mod) to use arabic radio messages .

thnx in advance

You see? wink_o.gif

I see  tounge2.gif !

SchnapsdroSel could you tell me how did you make the females use the new radio messages?

i'm trying to make the arabic soldiers (lobo mod) to use arabic radio messages .

thnx in advance

I'm using this code in my config to make them sound female:

Quote[/b] ]

woman = true; // Use female voices and names

soundEngine[] = {"\ca\characters\Data\sound\breath",0.05,2.5};

hitSound1[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit11", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound2[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit12", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound3[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit13", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound4[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit14", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound5[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit15", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound6[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit16", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound7[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit17", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound8[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit18", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound9[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit19", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound10[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit20", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound11[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit21", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound12[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit22", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound13[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit23", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound14[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit24", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound15[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit25", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound16[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit26", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound17[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit27", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound18[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit28", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound19[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit29", db-25, 1.4};

hitSound20[] = {"\ca\Characters\Data\Sound\Hit30", db-25, 1.4};

hitSounds[]={"hitSound1", 0.05, "hitSound2", 0.05, "hitSound3", 0.05, "hitSound4", 0.05, "hitSound5", 0.05, "hitSound6", 0.05, "hitSound7", 0.05, "hitSound8", 0.05, "hitSound9", 0.05, "hitSound10", 0.05, "hitSound11", 0.05, "hitSound12", 0.05, "hitSound13", 0.05, "hitSound14", 0.05, "hitSound15", 0.05, "hitSound16", 0.05, "hitSound17", 0.05, "hitSound18", 0.05, "hitSound19", 0.05, "hitSound20", 0.05};

But I don't think that will help you with what you're trying to do...

This sounds great. I am downloading now.

I was unwilling to read the entire string for changes, but I was wondering if any of the civ's will be medics?

I think having some civ medics would add an element to some missions. I hate it when I get shot and have to crawl for 20 minutes to find a patch up.  It would be nice if they could be optional to heal either side.  Also, I do like the idea that your civ's only work for one side of the other. It would be nice to have a civ medic that was side specific.

It would also be sweet if we had some medic civ types- maybe nuns or religious types for WW2 action, country doctor, etc.

Also I would like a way to have two medics use a litter, more WW2 oriented. Sort of like the dragging in ECS but probably the litter would be a vehicle for game purposes. I have no modding skills, so pardon me if that would be a dumb idea.

A civ hospital and ambulance would be icing on the cake.

These are my humble suggestions. I have thought that adding some of this would add realism to most missions and might make for some interesting Medic-centric missions.

Thanks for the addon. yay.gif

Maybe I'll add some more medic characters in further releases, but right now I'm working on spliting up the mercenary pack. Next release will be eastern mercenaries:

1swi6.jpg

iceworld2ka0.jpg

2sjhta3.jpg

ernf2.jpg

Great faces and camo. thumbs-up.gif

Amazing textures! How you make them?

I tried more than twice to edit the existing BIS default textures of OPFOR units, but i could't even make the Wests in "Camo". Is there a tutorial out somethere or you just so skilled with photoshop etc.?

Amazing textures! How you make them?

I tried more than twice to edit the existing BIS default textures of OPFOR units, but i could't even make the Wests in "Camo". Is there a tutorial out somethere or you just so skilled with photoshop etc.?

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but it's a texturing tutorial.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4202

What kind of island you use with this units, and the plants, what addons it is ?

Schnapsdrosel, you are the man. I appreciate your work! Keep up the good work. notworthy.gif

Looking good there Schnapsdrosel.

notworthy.gif

Great new units Schnapsdrosel.
Schnapsdrosel, you are the man. I appreciate your work! Keep up the good work.  notworthy.gif

Thanks, you keep me motivated!

What kind of island you use with this units, and the plants, what addons it is ?

It's sap_everon with some object and config changes, combined with some cwr textures, some grass textures I made and PROPER Plants autumn textures v1.0

Right now I'm playing the old OFP Battlefields mission on this Island, brings back some old memories wink_o.gif

I agree with Spooky Lynx except a long sleeve version of that t-shirt. thumbs-up.gif

Man, I really wish you could use the body armor that are on Jonny's SF units, or something similiar. Your units look great, but I really think that you need to ditch the default BIS IBA's, despite you making them look better with extra pouches, and using something more modern.

Man, I really wish you could use the body armor that are on Jonny's SF units, or something similiar. Your units look great, but I really think that you need to ditch the default BIS IBA's, despite you making them look better with extra pouches, and using something more modern.

Well then, all you need to do is get me an unbinarized .p3d from Johnny’s vest model and his permission to use it. Send it to me and I will start updating my models immediately  wink_o.gif

Yep, or make them from scratch crazy_o.gif

[suggestion]That SF body armor would be nice, though I think we have too much of that stuff

What about the russian Kazak 6 vest (will find pics)

or something like this ?

sf_pub_m21.gif

[/suggestion]

The west in the picture shouldn't be to hard to make (need some HQ pics), might be something for the eastern mercs pack or the eastern unit I'm working on with Shadow NX...

Until then, you can download the desert mercs with the old and ugly BIS vest’s here:

download desert mercenaries pack 0.9

11111111111armacollage6ui3.jpg

(picture by Parvus)

I recommend to use my updated mercenary face pack with this addon (24 faces in total):

download mercenary faces pack

balefacepaaqf5.jpg

And here's the replacement for the QG mercs (there are 2 versions with the 2 different snipers to choose from)

and the west and independent soldiers:

download desert mercs replacements

4schnapsminerdu1kq2.th.jpg4schnaps48682948li8jw6.th.jpg4schnaps134s54312iy9bh8.th.jpg4schnaps134s543dfgou8dp8.th.jpg

Well then, all you need to do is get me an unbinarized .p3d from Johnny’s west model and his permission to use it. Send it to me and I will start updating my models immediately  wink_o.gif

Only wishful thinking, brother. wink_o.gif I'm pretty sure that if you could change the armor, you would have done it a while ago.