Sign in to follow this  

Looking good, maybe a tad too dark camo but that could also be the fault of my monitor at work which is prety dark.

The guy with the rpg-7 could need a lil nose fix/edit, currently it looks bit like hes a rat

Well, that was the way I wanted him to look.  I wanted to give the eastern mercenaries more rough looking faces that distinct from the smoothly looking BIS ones... But maybe you are right and I went to far by making the nose that long  tounge2.gif

Well if you keep it that long then he surely gets nicknamed Buratino in his unit. biggrin_o.gif

Putin in war!!!! rofl.gif

Your eastern mercs looking more like insurigents.

Maybe you will use that guy in euro mercs:F_1_01_kaczynski_84890l.jpgrofl.gif

OK and who makes the Georgians in that case? wink_o.gif

Been thinking of that but not really sure if that isnt to actual.

You can work with RACS... there are some retexs outthere I guess in OD and a mix of Russian camo/stuff on Racs.

Give them OPFOR vehicles and a small mix of western stuff.

Put in RHS stuff and these mercs/seperatist and kick some Georgian a$$ biggrin_o.gif

Just suggestions I can`t even tell how the Georgians in uniforms/camo look like... I did not watch that much TV lately whistle.gif  

But I saw some seperatist and Russians on tv...we have half of the stuff(kinda) xmas_o.gif

Would be quite simple as they have made some deals in the past which lead to their soldiers wearing Marpat camo with fitting assault vests and Kevlar helmets.

Second line troops had old steel helmets ( seemd like SSh-60 or 68 ) and classic AK 4 mag pouches.

Some also worn classic Woodland BDUs.

Weapons wise it was a mix of classical eastern stuff like PKMs and a range of AKs and even freshly delivered M4s and G36s.

If there is a demand maybe i and the Schnapsdrosel can deliver that, been talking about cooperation already smile_o.gif

pic

Modelling-wise it wouldn't be to hard creating some georgian units, if there is a demand whistle.gif

Btw, to fulfill all of your aesthetic needs I finally scaled down the gigantic nose...

putinmerc2ai1.jpg

OMG Putin back in action tounge2.gif

a bit OT:

just curious did you checked these guys stuff ?

link

He demanded some help with importing them into the game, maybe some little cooperation ? wink_o.gif

I`m demanding nothing but if they would be availlable I`ll use them  wink_o.gif

Better conflicts you can`t have ..a 'democratic' agressor against a 'sleepin`' superpower biggrin_o.gif

IF the usa governement is stupid enough we`ll have a (fictional)campaign soon rofl.gif

Funny how a ton of people talk and no one says anything..lol...

How about the issue where every single unit is a medic?

we can't use these in the mission we're making, because everyone is capable of healing themselves, it's counter productive to the flow of this particular game.

I can't believe in 6 pages no one mentioned this..lol..

I read about boobs and what gun is what.. but nothing about important info pertaining to this addon.. lol.. nice..

anyway.. is there a way to turn of their medic capabilities?

they look great..

but we can't use them like this. sad_o.gif...

Please get back to me on this.

this is like the final issue we have to address before we release our mission which has taken us months to complete..

thanks a bunch for the mercs though.. great stuff..

Funny how a ton of people talk and no one says anything..lol...

How about the issue where every single unit is a medic?

we can't use these in the mission we're making, because everyone is capable of healing themselves, it's counter productive to the flow of this particular game.

I can't believe in 6 pages no one mentioned this..lol..

I read about boobs and what gun is what.. but nothing about important info pertaining to this addon.. lol.. nice..

anyway.. is there a way to turn of their medic capabilities?

they look great..

but we can't use them like this. sad_o.gif...

Please get back to me on this.

this is like the final issue we have to address before we release our mission which has taken us months to complete..

thanks a bunch for the mercs though.. great stuff..

I added the medic ability because I wanted the mercs to have the same skills as the QG ones have, if it's such a problem I can remove it and include an extra config addon that adds or removes the medic abilities or I could make extra medic characters...

dude can I ask something ? I am not too familiar with mod terms but its possible to edit the "eye" position at first person ? putting it abit more right ? like in TrueMods smile_o.gif

Also I see you made mercs based on that "Agent model", is the "gun sight bug" fixed too ?

Well I don't know exactly how TrueMods changed the "eye" position, I think they edited the BI models somehow. The question is, if this is a feature the people would want to see in this addon...

I just used some parts of the Agent model, so there should be no bugs, but you can search for bugs in the new version by yourself  wink_o.gif

Download it here:

Mercenaries 0.3b

yay.gifnotworthy.gif

actually, they said they edited the BIS models so yeah, let the peoples vote smile_o.gif

You are greatly contributing to the community thumbs-up.gif

well, it seems that WDL Saboteur 2 has the pistol sight bug as I mentioned before.

7e941311604664.gif ebed9d11604667.gif

the first one is with the correct sight, the second is the "buggy" one

I belive it's inside that model. beacause default agent model is having this bug too (you used it as the base model for this saboteur right ? smile_o.gif )

crazy_o.gif damint! I just used some leg parts from the agent model, but somehow I must have copied over the wrong beretta proxy from the agent model, too... It's fixed now and it will be corrected with the next update wink_o.gif Thanks for your help!

Quote[/b] ]I added the medic ability because I wanted the mercs to have the same skills as the QG ones have, if it's such a problem I can remove it and include an extra config addon that adds or removes the medic abilities or I could make extra medic characters...

Schnapsdrosel,

I love this addon, and plan these mercs to star in my sequel to mission "Last Tango in Bagango".

But like D007, I am bothered by them all having medic abilities. Its totally up to you of course, but this is one fan who would definitely appreciate the option to have these units without the medic ability (maybe just one of them medic by default).

Regardless, love your work.

thanks, Johnnyboy

A fix to remove the medic abilities is included in this version, but I'm planing to add some medic characters in the next release...

all your units are mega great thats for sure smile_o.gif

idea: what about reworking the agent ? Making him better, and fix his sight bug plus adding some stuff smile_o.gif