Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

<s>I'm closing this topic now because the Mod has already been released and an active topic in the A&M:C forum.

There is no need to discuss the same mod in two forums, no?

Please continue discussion here</s>.

Thanks for reopening Wolle.

Let´s start with some MH500 WIP shots smile_o.gif

MH500 TOW Version:

PRACS-AH6-2.jpg

PRACS-AH6-5.jpg

PRACS-AH6-4.jpg

MH500 Hellfire Version:

PRACS-AH6-3.jpg

Here you are.

This time SLA gets first aerial support : Mig-21 in 4 versions.

Mig-21 M Fishbed (CAP) : 6 AA-8 Aphid AAM

PRACS-Mig21-2.jpg

PRACS-Mig21-1.jpg

PRACS-Mig21-4.jpg

PRACS-Mig21-5.jpg

Mig-21 MF Fishbed (Bomber Version):

8 FAB100 bombs, 14 FFAR rockets

PRACS-Mig21-3.jpg

PRACS-Mig21-6.jpg

PRACS-Mig21-7.jpg

Mig-21 MF Fishbed (Rockets Version):

4 FFAR Rocket Pods

PRACS-Mig21-9.jpg

Mig-21 SMT Fishbed (Attack Version):

4 KH-25L AGM

PRACS-Mig21-8.jpg

Sorry to be a little Off-topic, but wouldn't it be worthy to create a "Project SLA" rather than confuse the RACS thread with SLA vehicles ?

I mean, it would make sense... though it would probably look a lot like P85 and CSLA, but it would make sense to make a big pack of all the best Eastern addons (with permission) and reskin them with a unified SLA camo scheme.

for MP, you would know that you need RACS PACK and SLA PACK and that's it... everything is included.

What about more ground vehicles - so many nice aircrafts but without troops on the ground you cant hold/defend/conquer terrain.

The MIG-21 really looks great. One wish: Could you please use this roundel instead of the red star? The red star is the symbol of the russian/soviet airforce.

slazq5.jpg

EricM used it on his Hinds, I'm quiet sure he'd let you use it. smile_o.gif

EricM, maybe it would be worhty but i think the focus of our project is still the RACS forces and these SLA addons coming from our mod are for balancing reasons.

But i´m sure Wld427 and DalaiLamar can actually say more to that.

NoRailgunner, ground vehicles are coming, don´t worry.

EricM, maybe it would be worhty but i think the focus of our project is still the RACS forces and these SLA addons coming from our mod are for balancing reasons.

But i´m sure Wld427 and DalaiLamar can actually say more to that.

NoRailgunner, ground vehicles are coming, don´t worry.

So true blue_flight.....

We really dont want an entire mod of SLA forces. Face it, there are plenty of eastern addons out there. We just felt a few aircraft and some ships were needed to offset the massive upgrade in hardware we gave the RACS.

The ground addons are coming.......they just take much much much more time than the planes.

what map is that with the airport and the 2 mig-21 above it?

Off-topic. Wooo 2000 post. pistols.gif

@Blue_Flight: Can you answer to Marijus (and also to me) if this MiG uses model from ÄŒSLA II Mod ... ? wink_o.gif

[off_topic mode on] I was asking myself the same question ... about the map[off_topic mode off]

We need such a plane , it fits better in the game than the big SU bomber  biggrin_o.gif

Batdog, Old Bear

The map is actually Mapfacts 3DEMAP.

EMSI, Marijus

AFAIK it´s the model from great FDF Mod which we gained permission to use it.

Again Wld427 can clarify this.

@Fingolfin

we used the red star roundel to match the SLA coppers and planes already in game. The roundel itself is provided in the texture folder if you wish to change it.

can't wait for the whole pack tehehehe  biggrin_o.gif

will be great fun with some good missions to go along

I may have asked this before but my brain housing group not functioning at a 100% this morning.  Are the SLA going to get Mig-23's/27's?  This is a upgrade to that great Mig-21 you have.  The SLA could even get export versions of the Mig-29 and Su-27.  Drinking some coffie to wake me up.  smile_o.gif

I may have asked this before but my brain housing group not functioning at a 100% this morning.  Are the SLA going to get Mig-23's/27's?  This is a upgrade to that great Mig-21 you have.  The SLA could even get export versions of the Mig-29 and Su-27.  Drinking some coffie to wake me up.  smile_o.gif

Yes.... we have Mig23\27 in the works. Possibly may do a version of the Su25 thats out there as well. I think thats as far as the SLA air section will go. Maybee will make a late Su24 at the end of the project.

right now the focus is to complete the stuff that is close.