Sign in to follow this  
Qinetix

DM Uncovered HMMWV

Hi all,

I'm from DM Studio. I work on addon with uncovered HMMWVs. Now I completed uncovered HMMWV with MG. But now I have problem with axis of MG, so I think I can release this later.

dn_hmmwvmg1s.jpg dn_hmmwvmg2s.jpg

THX. I would like to release big HMMWV pack. In the pack will be HMMWV without gun and with MG smile_o.gif, next with GL and TOW and some support HMMWVS. If I will finish this work, I will retexture it to desert camo.

Jesus, I remember those days. Those were the dark days of canvas doors and stacked sandbags half a meter high as "protection" for the poor son of a bitch manning the gun.

Blondak

Please do not hotlink images over 100kb. smile_o.gif

Great stuff - a really good idea! smile_o.gif

Can you please consdier adding some AI 'seats' in the back of the Hummer so that more than 5 people can ride in it?

Thanks heaps - good luck for the release mate wink_o.gif

Stew

Looks good mate, please try and ensure the gun has realistic fields of fire (i.e. the gunner doesn't end up in the front seats facing backwards).

Keep it up.

Quote[/b] ]Stewy: Can you please consdier adding some AI 'seats' in the back of the Hummer so that more than 5 people can ride in it?

Yes. It's in my plan smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]CameronMcDonald: Looks good mate, please try and ensure the gun has realistic fields of fire (i.e. the gunner doesn't end up in the front seats facing backwards).

Rotation of MG is 75°, but I have small problem with this. I need more time so as I slove it.

Quote[/b] ]Rotation of MG is 75°, but I have small problem with this. I need more time so as I slove it.

Does anybody know how can I do it? wink_o.gif I'm working on this five days but without good result.

Looks nice be cool to see some Hummves like the combat team ones that were in OFP.

Good idea to make Uncovered HMMWV's smile_o.gif

Blondak can u tell me what's problem of that turret? (if wanted in PM) tounge2.gif

Here are new screens of my work:

dn_hmmwvmg3s.jpg dn_hmmwvmg4s.jpg

dn_hmmwvmg5s.jpg dn_hmmwvmg6s.jpg

Good stuff, mate. From what I see it looks gewd.

Like Clav mentioned, perhaps in the gunner versions you should whack up some sandbags around the bag as "protection." smile_o.gif

Today I finished work on Ammunation HMMWV and now I'm working on HMMWV Ambulance.

Great news, Blondak, thanks mate, good luck with the project! yay.gifnotworthy.gif

great work really  notworthy.gif , well now it's the time to make some humvs whit shields  tounge2.gif lol

Geat looking work thumbs-up.gif

Hi all. Last time I didn't have more free time for work on DM HMMWVs. But now I'm back and I work on HMMWVs. Now I finished Ambulance and I have to complete interier. Here are some screenshots.

dm_hmmwv_ambulance_s.jpg dm_hmmwv_ambulance2_s.jpg

Nice mate - great work!

Stew