Sign in to follow this  
gT.SWAT-guy

IMWM

WOW, those SEALS look mean!.

Lovin the insurgents look too smile_o.gif

This is turnign into one kick-ass Mod - thanks for all of your hard work guys - it all looks incredible!

Stew

ommggggg>

this is soo beautiffuulll!!!! inlove.gifinlove.gif

Humvees look tiziiteee!

SEALS are ballin.

cant wait!! thumbs-up.gif

Can, uh, someone do me a favor.....and pinch me? Ya know, just to make sure I'm not dreaming and all. tounge2.gif

Hot damn, boys...what else is there to say? Looking miiiiiighty fine. Mighty fine indeed. notworthy.gif

Guys i cant wait to make you some missions i have some really good ones ... but give me a few missions you would like to try out and ill make some for you ... but please keep the missions as realistic as you can (not 600 OPFORS Vs 2 BLUFORS) lol and yea its real wink_o.gif

I have waited for so long for edited soldier models and iraq mod  inlove.gif  inlove.gif  inlove.gif  inlove.gif  inlove.gif

I will prepare myself to slaughter insurgents in sakah with hmmwv and seals.

Just had an idea about a campaing mission if youre going to make one.

the NS-TV stadion, captured by insurgents. and theyre holding hostages. going in with seals with vastroping from uh60 to roof and from elevator to inside. secure hostages and

evacuate the building. if ya aint making, I will  biggrin_o.gif

but I gotta say I love this motherfucking fantastic über cool mod!!! I am SO ready to crush iranian civil cars with Abrams  tounge2.gif

cant wait  inlove.gif  inlove.gif  inlove.gif  

Very nice. This mod is really something.

Seals are really cool. Finally edited models. I am also waiting for the insurgents and new HMMVE-ies.

You're dooing lots of great stuff.

Yay it's real and I'm not dreaming! yay.gif lol

As far as mission ideas, I know when I was lurking around the net I use to come across articles/blogs....maybe try to find some and try to re-create it? Or some checkpoint stuff. Meh, dunno at the moment still a bit sick and half asleep. tounge2.gif

Anyway, good stuff. thumbs-up.gif

@NoRailgunner: Awww maaaan those would be great! wow_o.gif

inlove.gif Great works guys, i'll love ur mod!!!! notworthy.gif

The soldiers will be all just retextured or also u will build any new model??   whistle.gif

The soldiers will be all just retextured or also u will build any new model??   whistle.gif

Look back in the thread, these are modiffied soldier models. smile_o.gif

Cool I like what I see, can't wait to see more action from you guys soon.

but I gotta say I love this motherfucking fantastic über cool mod!!! I am SO ready to crush iranian civil cars with Abrams tounge2.gif

I am with kristian on this

Thanks for all the support guys! biggrin_o.gif We are recruiting members to help us get this mod out as quickly as we can, with the highest quality possible. The more help we get, the quicker the mod comes out. Sign up on our forums, In the mod disscusion topic I have set up a Application topic. Just post in there and we will get you set up. smile_o.gif

ProPilot IMW Mod Team

they look quite hectic hummers now, but the question remains... can it take an IED and an RPG up its ass an still keep the men inside alive?

We are working very very hard still, and soon enough, there will be a new update, a VERY good one! biggrin_o.gif *HINT*HMMWV*HINT*

[Homer's whispering voice] Guys, I think we're getting a new Hummer [/Homer's whispering voice]

nener.gif Jokes guys - seriously can't wait! yay.gif