Sign in to follow this  
gT.SWAT-guy

IMWM

Ah, Sorry about that. I will do that in a moment here, Busy out of my mind with CSM, the website, IMW etc :P

Ahahaha, Well, Unlike previously beleive, Chammy is alive and well. What I am doing for him is just touching up some sounds. Not sure exactly when it will be out, But it will for sure be out by the time IMW is, Which shouldnt be sooooooo horribly long  wink_o.gif

Edit: IMW will come out a whole lot faster if you skilled people out there come and help us! We need texture artists, 3d modelers and configers. ( mainly for static objects! )

I have one question...

Would you make a FCS system for the M1A2s?

I don't like the BIS WWII style aiming system...

I have one question...

Would you make a FCS system for the M1A2s?

I don't like the BIS WWII style aiming system...

I've suggested this for the team. Would be totally awesome if NonWonderdog would grant us permission to implement his system into our mod, he hasn't seemed very active lately though. confused_o.gif

Yeah that would be very nice to have. I will try to contact NWD. If I cant get a hold of him I guess we will have to make our own.

Okay Take alook at our site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iraq Modern Warfare Trailer "Reciprocity" Made by ARMAVIDS

Is on the frontpage for the public Enjoy

IMWM Team

IMWM webpage

Hi,

This is just a really small issue regarding the British flag used on your website but in case you use it in your mod I thought I shoud notify you. The Union flag on your website is the wrong one. Look here to see the difference Link to Wikipedia

Like I said it is a small issue but it was in case you were going to use it in your mod.

Looking forward to your mod by the way.

That ArmaVids Video is amazing!! the mod looks fantastic and those Urban Chammys Sound Mod Sounds Fantastic too.. Great Job to Everyone. biggrin_o.gif

WOw...thats one fantastic video notworthy.gif Looking forward to this holy mod. yay.gif

Lennard. wink_o.gif

ArmAVidz and IMW MOD notworthy.gif

Love this mod.

It would be really cool if you could do a Militia / Desert re-texture of the MG Pickups from QG, or it would be even better if you could make a militia Pickup with an mg.

Yaaaay eotech!

Looks really nice, may i strongly advise that you ask for permission from the RHS people to use their AK varients, as a wide selection of these weapons look really nice and add to the insurgent like feel when they are all jumbled together, they also have the NWD ballistics built in, so i think it would work really nicely with your very professional looking mod.

Awsome vid mates. I however notcied that the crosshair changed into the Ecotech sight. Atleast when you reloaded the echotech.

Nice work on the Mod, and the video was very well done.

Looking forward to your release.

Hi,

This is just a really small issue regarding the British flag used on your website but in case you use it in your mod I thought I shoud notify you. The Union flag on your website is the wrong one. Look here to see the difference Link to Wikipedia

Like I said it is a small issue but it was in case you were going to use it in your mod.

Looking forward to your mod by the way.

Roger. We already told ProPilot about it (as well as the fact that he spelled Warfare wrong too  tounge2.gif )

I also wanted to inform everybody that if anyone has heard of the mod Project REAL, the work that was done on it (some 330mb) will be implemented in IMW.

I know (as said in my post) but it was just in case you were going to use it in the mod.

Also just watched the video by ArmAvidz. Loving the new HMMWV's. Also nice to see work created for Project REAL is going to be incorporated.

What the dude above me said, great HMVs m8. Sure hope there'll be some nice variants.

Just wondering, up-armored does means up-armored as in you'll be tweaking with the armor values right?

Great job, love the vid.

KEEP IT UP yay.gif

regards, greg

Will there be a campaign for this mod? or will it be like a mission editor thing?

Will there be a campaign for this mod? or will it be like a mission editor thing?

Yep, we are in fact working on a campaign  tounge2.gif

And about the HMMWV. It, as well as all of the other vehicles and units, are being modernized and made more accurate visually and gameplay-wise as of 2008. The HMMWVs are far from done, actually.