Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

which pack is next on your releasing list. i prefer the mg pack pistols.gif

I agree. *getting down on his knees pulling at RH's pants leg* By all that is Holy, man....pleeeeaaaaase release the MG's! I'll give up my right testicle and a kidney for it! crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]what animations are you using in the first and second pic.? Are those from QG?

Yes , those Lambowski's are best tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]

are you releasing Rk95 too ??

Yes , why not ? biggrin_o.gif

Just remember proper credits! smile_o.gif

(I would also appreciate if you asked permission in the future, the release clearly had a disclaimer about that.)

after this AK pack, I cannot even imagine what western weapons might look! inlove.gif

THIS POST ARE FOR ALL GUYS , WHO SEE IN ME A THIEF OR FAKE MODELLER :

This my mistake not any mods.

1.ITA MOD has fully CSS permission weapons , only the spas12 is from R6 Vegas /spas got from one friend/

and MG42 not made by valve , got little mistake , original made by eggwhites and it has with permission

2. AKS pack is clear ,but little mistake with RK-95 , forgotten one author of that model , again APOLOGIZING FOR THAT

sad_o.gif

AGAIN APOLOGIZING FOR THIS SITUATION , am calling myself ass big idiot and thinking to the end of ....

goodnight.gif

Besides, since u prefer realism over proper gameplay, u ought to know that NO m.gun can ever hit a soldier at 1000m like a sniper weapon - it's just out of the question.

Ummmmmm... the longest sniper kill before the Canadian sniper in Afghanistan (2500 meters or so) was made by an USMC sniper (Gunnery Sgt. Carlos Hathcock) in Vietnam. 2286 meters, confirmed. With an M2 that had a scope attached to it. Machine guns are very accurate, at least/especially when both well supported and well used (single shots or very short bursts).

You know, I hate to say it, but it seems like the most logical thing to do with the credits and weapons at this point is to make a post RH, with the weapon name, pic and full credits you have for that particular weapon from the original author, and make it public so people are positive the credits are there and legit.

That would include the permission given by the author in his/her own words.

wink_o.gif

Mmmm... RobertHammer... did u know that those ITA weapons

do something with the recoils in Skaven's RACS weapon pack,

and as the result almost all recoils are disabled in the RACS pack?..

Quote[/b] ]Mmmm... RobertHammer... did u know that those ITA weapons

I was wondering what the hell was going on with that. crazy_o.gif

Just out of curiosity, what command are those units following that has their weapons up like that. The 1st to I mean, and I've seen them holding rifles over the shoulder or by the carry handle, is that like "dismissed" or something? Would really like to know.

And very nice models. Still loving all of them. Can't wait for the US weapons!

Why you call it Robert Hammer Pack when other guys created the weapons?

Edit: And I do not like it when somebody just import some CS Weapons like in your Spanish Pack there

could be called robert hammers mix or RH remix or Dj Rh remix tounge2.gif

but i think rh ak whatever pack is easier. smile_o.gif

Edit: And I do not like it when somebody just import some CS Weapons like in your Spanish Pack there

so don't use them tounge2.gif

What's with you people constantly nagging him. The creators made the damn guns so people in the community could play with them.

Because he imported them. Feel free to make your own weapons of superior quality.

Quote[/b] ]Mmmm... RobertHammer... did u know that those ITA weapons

I was wondering what the hell was going on with that.  crazy_o.gif

Which pack would be updated first?.. Robert's? Skaven's?

I thought that Skaven wouldnt come back anytime soon,

so I just edited his weapon & JAM pbos - changed the names of all recoils etc., now it works fine. You are experienced enough, as an OFP veteran, to do such a thing too wink_o.gif

Maybe PM him about it, he may reply, but to me it seems hes away and wont be back anytime soon.

I think he would have no problem if you release a version that has that fixed ( if it doesnt change any other aspect of his pack ) if you clearly state that its his pack.