Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

That Ruger Mk2... is that the regular model for the civilian market, or it's the modified version for the Navy SF guys - the one that is very water-resistant etc.?

About those rates of fire - for regular players, or for AI controlled soldiers too?.. In the good old OFP days it was often a problem (for AI). If possible, check some old configs of OFP weapons - m.guns usually have a higher rate of fire, so I assume that it would be possible to just adopt those values and see what happens. SJB weapon pack, or Laser's US weapon would be a good choice to start with. I honestly don't remember how all those things work (all those airateoffiredistance things)... Or just ask the author of the SJB weapon pack - he often visits this forum.

Wow! Many, many thanks for the TT!!! What a generous gift!

We really appreciate it, very much! Damn, u work fast!

!Offtop!

Ok, Manzilla, I knew u are a good man, not a pious, good man, but a swearing good man, something like me wink_o.gif

But no, I "don't do it in evey post", in fact I have never done it.

Quote[/b] ]And one question how speed up the fire rate ??

Reduce the reloadtime=x entry in the config of the fire mode you wish to speed up. wink_o.gif

And I suspect that it's not the only type of ironsights that weapon has, or might have - the one I saw had something similar to the German WW2 MP40 front sights. In any case, I have a feeling that the 1.5 version will satisfy all of our handgun needs - it sure has a lot of new & very interesting additions. RobertHammer is da best!

Looking good, though I'd model the holes instead of texturing them on the M249 variant's (MK46s?) heat shield.

Yea , heat shield is an texture , i need some good mk46 style

model of heat shield with holes sad_o.gif

btw that's MK48 MOD 0 wink_o.gif

@ robert

will they be fully animated? I would love to see that. Looking good though! notworthy.gif

Lennard. wink_o.gif

Nice to hear that, keep up the lovely work tounge2.gifnotworthy.gif

lennard. wink_o.gif

Nice work Robert, I really really like that Mk48, will it be coming in variations though? Ironsight, Aimpoint, Eotech and ACOG?

Thanks for all the work your putting in man, seriously looking forward to using these with one of the SF themed addons floating around.

Lord Almight!  yay.gif It just keeps gettin better & better!!

Imagine the firepower those things would offer?!

Where did u find the Mk48? I've been searching for it for ages... And the best thing is that it's the next generation m.gun - a most welcomed addition to any modern mission.

Thank u very much for ur very hard work & dedication.

Really, a most cardinal and deepest thank you!

Btw, Elite SEAL - the Mk48 will work nicely with regular ACU units too - it's not supposed to be a SF-only m.gun.

Thx people biggrin_o.gif

And MK48 and M60e4 right now i have with iron sight and acog .

Maybe Eotech and aimpoint too wink_o.gif

Hmm... I don't know about the rest of u people, but I hated the Pecheneg with optics in the RHS weapon pack v.2.0.

The way I see it, a machinegun shouldn't have any optics in ArmA - it's not a sniper rifle or a DMR... Machineguns in ArmA already have enough firepower to stop an entire platoon, so why make them even more effective by adding optics? That would be a bit like cheating, no?.. Well, it's just my personal opinion, nothing more.

In real life , acog or elcan are for better and long distance firing . That's why are on modern machine guns to shoot your ass from 1km  biggrin_o.gif

Yeah the old lasers us weapons pack for ofp had machineguns with optics on and without. smile_o.gif So i thinks just fair that RobertHammer has it too thumbs-up.gif Btw if its a modern Mg addon it should have weapons with a little bit of high tech on them. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hmm... I don't know about the rest of u people, but I hated the Pecheneg with optics in the RHS weapon pack v.2.0.

The way I see it, a machinegun shouldn't have any optics in ArmA

I do believe there were 2 versions of the Pecheneg. This would mean simply "selecting the other one".

Most weapons have multiple versions so I dont think its really such a problem.

I'd love to see more MG's with scopes on them. I have a blast using them.

By the way RH, the coloring of the Mk48 update picture is excellent. Is that pretty close to how it will look in game? Beautiful in my opinion.

I do believe there were 2 versions of the Pecheneg. This would mean simply "selecting the other one".

Right, last time a freind of mine & I had a very hard time taking out a single m.gunner armed with Pecheneg+optics in MP: two exteneded US fireteams v.s. one guy with Pecheneg... he waisted half of my men before I even saw him, damn cheaters! crazy_o.gif

Heck, you can't blame the bloke for picking an effective weapon. Some of us enjoy going into battle armed with something other than a Makarov. biggrin_o.gif