Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

Right now am in RHS team but only sounds and testing, not modeling or texturing , i and RHS team we must wait for skaven's polygon cruncher master expert on that tool biggrin_o.gif

Love those G36's, What other G36C's have you got planned?

Also can't wait to see your FN FNC rifles........

notworthy.gif

I hope you backup those files very often, and have a good anti-virus program installed on your PC...

And are you sure that Skaven will come back?.. This year?

I am not so sure.

Ok, thanks for info.

What's ur idea about all these weapons - one uber LARGE pack full of various weapons, or several thematic mini-packs?

A good FN FNC huh.gif That's cool. FN stuff rocks!

I know it might be a bit too early to talk about it, but I have a little request: If u will ever finalize that SVD you are making, would that be possible for you to add one more model to your SVD addon? One more model WITHOUT a scope? Eastern snipers (Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian etc.) actually do remove scopes from their SVDs when they have engage fast moving targets at close ranges. Believe it, or not, but I've seen it with my own eyes smile_o.gif

The scope of the SVD rife is something like x 4 only, but it is hard to aim at and hit a soldier who is runnin` from cover to cover at the distance of only 50-100 meters away from u.

And when en enemy gets even closer, Russian snipers attach their trusty bayonets to their SVDs… and then chaaaarge into CQB! smile_o.gif

It's because the SVD is more of an assault rifle that can be used as a DMR or a sniper rifle.

Even in basic training, "green" snipers-to-be have to practice with SVDs with AND without scopes. So it's totally realistic.

Just thought that if you are doing a FN FNC, how about a modified FN FNC 80, more exactly the Ak5 (Automatkarbin 5). I know this page is in swedish, but there are a decent number of reference pictures: Link

I know it might be a bit too early to talk about it, but I have a little request: If u will ever finalize that SVD you are making, would that be possible for you to add one more model to your SVD addon? One more model WITHOUT a scope? Eastern snipers (Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian etc.) actually do remove scopes from their SVDs when they have engage fast moving targets at close ranges. Believe it, or not, but I've seen it with my own eyes smile_o.gif

The scope of the SVD rife is something like x 4 only, but it is hard to aim at and hit a soldier who is runnin` from cover to cover at the distance of only 50-100 meters away from u.

And when en enemy gets even closer, Russian snipers attach their trusty bayonets to their SVDs… and then chaaaarge into CQB! smile_o.gif

It's because the SVD is more of an assault rifle that can be used as a DMR or a sniper rifle.

Even in basic training, "green" snipers-to-be have to practice with SVDs with AND without scopes. So it's totally realistic.

Hi

I have made some variants and without a scope also. maybe you like em, i will update them soon again with some improvements.

here the link

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....ragunov

Sentry

Hi all !

Good news , next week will be new version of

pistol pack 1.5 smile_o.gif

New guns : Tec9 , M9 , M9sd , Mk2 , colt custom will be replaced by Kimber .45 and one question to the end this massage :

Are you wanna replace MK22 by Original "Vietnam style" MK22 or better modern version??

cya Soon tounge2.gif

no dont replace it, make both smile_o.gif imo the blackgun looks better.

happy news your making new stuff in the next version. smile_o.gif

tec9 will be perfect for GTA style missions ,"Im gangsta!" biggrin_o.gif

i got something in the works slowly with civilians and swat team and racs troops all doing their thangs in a city for starters and then moving on all over the island. smile_o.gif i apreciate much the many handguns in your pack RobertHammer! thumbs-up.gif makes for great variety in the games handguns collection. inlove.gif

not to nag you to much but when will you release the 1.5? biggrin_o.gif

I have made some variants and without a scope also. maybe you like em, i will update them soon again with some improvements.

I know, I know, it was probably the first addon for ArmA I've ever DLed! Thank you VERY much for your hard work and dedication! I just hope (and pray smile_o.gif ) that RobertHammer will consider one SVD model witout optics too, so that we all could have a wide range of choices  pistols.gif

I'd probably prefer a modern version of Mk22 that would be a bit smaller than the current in-game model smile_o.gif

And plz, oh plz, dont repeat Skaven's mistake - his MP-L was too small for a SMG... don't make the same mistake with ur Tec9!

Btw, that Mk2 is Ruger Mk2 huh.gif

And many-many thanks for the new M9 and M9_SD!

I am a bit tired of the old and crappy BIS M9 model...

Thx for feedback guys

You're right Mk2 is Ruger Mk2 smile_o.gif

I will do modern version of mk22, not the old vietnam style then

btw i show pics of kimber,tec9 an m9 soon wink_o.gif

Alright replace the colt with a Kimber but then please add a non-custom Colt 1911A1 wink_o.gif

Sounds good BTW smile_o.gif

Alright replace the colt with a Kimber but then please add a non-custom Colt 1911A1 wink_o.gif

Sounds good BTW smile_o.gif

Yea! I think a non custom 'every gun' is a must.

Some pics here come smile_o.gif

17025659st6.jpg

69576415az7.jpg

And maybe additional weapons in pistol pack  biggrin_o.gif

UMP

Hk53

Are you really want normal "ww2 style" m1911 huh.gif

Looking good,though still think the handguns are slightly to big.........

UMP will be welcome, will it be the 9mm or .45?

notworthy.gif

Please scale the weapons to the correct size, this is very important for the "right feeling".

Good work, keep it up!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Are you really want normal "ww2 style" m1911 huh.gif

YES!!! wink_o.gif I love the M1911 just as it is... BTW nice Tec...

wow, that pistol pack is amazing, RobertHammer! I love the Desert Eagle so much tounge2.gif Keep up the good work!

This pack would fit perfectly to Sahraniville MP map :pp

OK then will be ww2 style M1911 too wink_o.gif

This is the reason why I love you tounge2.gifinlove.gif You really listen to user input...