Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

...and those handguns can be scaled wink_o.gif

Yeah, well I can do that, no problem smile_o.gif

I've done some scaling (up) with the old SJB weapon pack (when we all played OFP), just don't tell the author about it, ok? whistle.gif

THx I am glad ,you like my pack smile_o.gif

And some new about old m1911 , it be not ww2 style ,but it will be vietnam style - soon with pics wink_o.gif

//EDIT massage to creators of pics and videos :

You can do pics and videos with my guns !

tounge2.gif

And some new about old m1911 , it be not ww2 style ,but it will be vietnam style - soon with pics wink_o.gif

Even better yay.gifinlove.gif

I think I just found a second weapon from your pack that I fell in love with.. that old Colt 1911 inlove.gif

sweet looking weapons, hope you find a good tec-9 sound fx and not the one they used in the gta san andreas game cause it sounded very plastic imo. smile_o.gif

Yeah as others said hope you scale down a few of the pistol a little bit. wink_o.gif But keep desert eagle in its big size biggrin_o.gif

A) The Tec9 model looks oversimplified – where's the front sight and everything?..

Links:

http://conspiracyx0.tripod.com/weapons/tec-9.htm

http://modernmusclecars.net/guns/tec9.jpg

http://www2.stopthenra.com/images/guns/tec9.gif

Unless it's a custom model made by some RACS or SLA weapon artisans…

B) So... u want to completely remove certain items from ur handgun pack, an replace those items with totally new models of new weapons?.. Dude, what's that all about???

You and Skaven… u are the only addonmakers who like to do something like that. He removed that UMP and Uzi from his RACS pack, but instead of adding new better models of the same weapons, he brought in totally new types of weapons!

U can't do that! It's almost illegal smile_o.gif  What about those players who wanted to use the Colt custom in their missions? And what about those wanted the old Vietnam style Mk22?

Brother Robert Hammer, u hurt our feelings!

And u know what, I no longer want to DL this pack 'cause who knows what's gonna happen, and what will be removed next…

Still, thank u very much for ur hard work and dedication!

Well don't expect a pro video of course, but I did record myself dickin' around with a few of your handguns in SLX mod. And incase anyone doesn't think they need to download this pack just by the look of it... You can see it in action.

- I'm also using Solus's SLX mod beta. You can tell by the awesome dirt effects, and ejecting bullet casings flipping around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-RDb-s11XY

Yes, well, it's a good video, and pretty soon some of those handguns will be removed  pistols.gif

After a bit of searching...

Great Uzi model:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/25582

Mp-7 PDW

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/16679

TMP

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/24111

And, at last, the TT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/17628

Are in my brain? I was trying to import this my self, But.... I couldn't. I was gonna ask for help from RobertHammer for help.

Ohh Mr. RobertHammer please give me litle of your time and make a tutorial. A work pipeline would do also the job. inlove.gif

Hi,

Am not to remove whole pistols, am only the custom colt will be replaced by better and modern Kimber .45 that's all , and other guns will same and some new like M1911A1 old , M9 w/sd, Tec9 , Glock 17 , Glock 18 with modern slide and Kimber w/sd . Tec9 is ok it's gansta style with no irons you know

OK  wink_o.gif

btw nice video , but RHS weapons are not my job , only a sounds lol biggrin_o.gif

That Uzi have allready Skaven's Racs , i think , if no, will be in 2.0 version.

Mp-7 Pdw in 2.0 version ,TMP too in 2.0 ver and with TT , i forget this pistol in my pack , maybe in 1.5 version wink_o.gif

Thx for feedback guys

You're right Mk2 is Ruger Mk2 smile_o.gif

I will do modern version of mk22, not the old vietnam style then

btw i show pics of kimber,tec9 an m9 soon wink_o.gif

I'd prefer the old style Mk. 22, as the Mark 22 is an old weapon, that way its more realistic when youre using it in Vietnam missions etc.

If youre going to go modern, you might as well make the modern version of the Model 39/Mk. 22; the Model 59 which has a 14 round but is generally similar.

@ Zadoff1880, what is it with you, how come you try to flamebate everyone, pack it in or pack your bags, the community will get tired of you.

@ RobertHammer, loving the work mate, and the new additions to the pack, keep it up! If you remove weapons from the pack that ain't no big deal, especially as you putting more content in. notworthy.gif

That Uzi have allready Skaven's Racs , i think , if no, will be in 2.0 version.

Afaik Skaven removed the Uzi in v.3, but there was one in the RACS v2

MfG Medicus

The TT (Tula Tokareff) is almost a sex symbol for the Red Army, u know, even though it's a WW2 handgun; they like it there even more than AK-47. Basically, it's a Russian\Soviet Colt M1911. The TT is a 7.62, I think, so it dosen't have a lot of stopping power, but Russian cops are very afraid of the TT - their armor can't stop those 7.62 rounds! Also, the TT is the favorite weapon of assassins in the Eastern Block.

Tec9 is ok it's gansta style with no irons you know

OK  wink_o.gif

Thank u for ur reply! After what I have written above, u should have been less polite smile_o.gif

Ok, have u watched the movie LEON (aka The Professional) by Luc Besson? One bad cop in that movie is armed with a Tec9, and I clearly see that there's a front sight on that gun... But maybe if it's a gangsta style... those guys could have anything.

Well clearly Zadoff, that's just a movie and he was just using a term. Many people don't feel the need to respond to your trash talking, I'd imagine that's why he wasn't less polite. I'm only speculating of course

Well put Psychosim, it's getting old. It makes reading some pages unbearable.

RobertHammer,

I can't remember if I've suggested this before but what are your thoughts about adding a Sig 556 to one of your future packs? If it's been suggested earlier I apologize. Honestly, I'm just to lay/tired to reread the thread.

Thanks for the work so far. I've enjoyed v1. I look forward to the changes you have in store for the pistols.

Many people don't feel the need to respond to your trash talking, I'd imagine that's why he wasn't less polite. I'm only speculating of course

Well put Psychosim, it's getting old. It makes reading some pages unbearable.

!OFFTOP! (I am terribly sorry for this totally offtop post)

Dear Manzilla & Psychosim, plz don't post anything like that again, ok? We  discuss addons for ArmA here, for the sake of pure fun, but we do not discuss the personal qualities of certain forum members here wink_o.gif

If u don't like someone's post, report it to one of the moderators, and they will deal with the offender.

Dear Manzilla & Psychosim, plz don't post anything like that again, ok? We discuss addons for ArmA here, for the sake of pure fun, but we do not discuss the personal qualities of certain forum members here wink_o.gif

Gimme a break... No where in my post was any discussion of your personal qualities. Just stop trying to bait people, you do it in every post. Please?

Ok, I'm done. Back to the topic...

RH,

I'm glad to hear that. How about the HK MP7. I thought I saw something about it a while back but I skimmed the previous pages and didn't find any info. Maybe I missed it.

Discuss civilly amongst yourselves please people.

Hi all,

smile_o.gif

I'got some 2 news today :

1. Tec9 has now /our made/ iron sight

2. TT33 will be in 1.5 pack

And one question how speed up the fire rate ??